Chapter 1

Spoiler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter 1 -

 

 

“you look tense.” Jennie look up from her papers and smile at the uninvited guest.

“It’s not easy to be someone who rules a country.” Jennie replay and was about to continue reviewing the report but a hand stop her and she can feel more weight on her lap.

“You can check the report later. You have to handle what is in front of you first.” The person in front of Jennie said as she her jaw line, making the president hold on that curvy body instead of those classified document that once on her hand.

“Is it urgent?” Jennie ask playfully while she let that naughty hand in front of her blouse, it.

“Very.” Jennie smirk before she close their gap for hot open mouth kisses. Little that they know, someone was standing behind the front door for nearly 5 minutes before she step back. Jisoo always trust her gut so much and it never fails her when she found out that her wife is with someone right now. Of course it hurts but that what she had to handle. She slowly turn around after she close the door silently and leave the building with heavy heart. The blue house staffs greet her but got ignored and walk faster until a hand hold hers and turn her around. They are at the corner where people almost never walk pass by.

“Jisoo.” The voice was gentle, match with concern eyes on certain brunette who is taller than her. Jisoo can’t hide her sad eyes as she look down, avoiding the attention she get.

“Come, I’ll take you home.” The taller woman said and Jisoo keep herself mum as she follow the tall girl. She let the tall girl dismiss her body guard and tell them that she will send the first lady home with her man tailing them with different car. She was glad that there is no more question were ask because she don’t know where to starts.

“I heard Ms. Irene had her first concert yesterday.” That question make an instant smile on Jisoo’s face as she give a little nodded  to the woman beside her.

“Yes. Oh god she was so adorable and outshining the other group. I will send you the video I took.” Jisoo quickly took out her phone and send the link to her best friend, Lalisa Manoban. She is working as Thailand’s Ambassador in Korea for already 3 years and still counting for her bright future. One of the most wanted ‘barchelor’, well don’t blame the title because she is being ‘handsome’ and well mannered woman make her entered in the list of ‘manliness’ among men, making other man jealous but not the least man try to win her heart. Woman? Don’t ask because according to Jisoo, Lisa has her own fan base, as big as idol’s fanbase. 

“Why don’t we watch it on your theatre room together with Irene and have a pizza delivery to there?” Lisa said casually and change her GPS to Irene’s school address.

“Really? You are not busy?” Jisoo ask with her eyes widen making Lisa laugh at her reaction.

“I rather spend time with you guys. Those work making my head ache worst. Beside I promise Irene to buy her new console.”

“You are spoiling her too much Lice.” Jisoo shake her head and sigh. How she wish Jennie can give her time a little for them bonding as a family. When her mind starts to wander back to earlier incident, a warm hand hold her cold one making her back to reality and saw Lisa smile at her warmly. They are now staring at each other while waiting for the street light turn to green.

“Anything for my god-daughter Chichoo.” Lisa said before she gave a small squeeze for Jisoo’s hand, making the First Lady smile back at her gratefully.

“You are too good to be true Lisa. Thank you.”

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Jennie was exhausted. It’s been a long day and she was so pissed that they still didn’t get the solution with the North Korean being hard head. She kick off her shoes, take off her tie and went straight to her bedroom just to met Jisoo who fall asleep while watching TV probably waiting for her. She sigh and took the blanket that is falling off to the floor and carefully drape it on Jisoo’s body. She took one last look on her wife before she change her clothes and turn off the TV. Slowly, went out from her bedroom and went to her work room and saw a note on of her table, beside a tablet.

‘Irene first show, enjoy.’

Jennie felt guilty for this, she suppose to attend her daughter’s play yesterday but the crack head minister of Finance suddenly asked for a meeting making her neglecting her duty as  a mother because country needs her that day. She know from the starts being one of influence person in Korea is not easy. She knows that her carrier path is not common yet she know the country needs her to be better. As the second president who is a woman in South Korea’s history, she keep her promise that she will not be the same with the former female president who got proof being corrupt because she know all her hard work for yeas paid off. She is famous for being clean and well organized person and with her success team, they are unbeatable. They are all Jennie’s trusted people even with her life, she know that they will not betray her. But being human she is, Jennie know she is far from perfect. Despite her perfectionist and smart method of doing her works, she is still the same clumsy Jennie who easily forgot about small things. That’s why Kim Jisoo came in the picture. She will help and remind Jennie of those things, far better than her staff. Jennie and Jisoo know each other since high school and being Jennie’s secretary, Jisoo really helps her a lot. Aside from her duty, they are quiet match to each other, the brain, the look, the popularity; they had it all like a great combo. Their love life doesn’t bloom until the second semester where they decided to stay at school to finish the report of successful prom that they made for their seniors and woke up in each other’s arms, leaving the solid evidence by another member of student council who brave enough took their picture and the news break out as hot as morning coffee. With another awkward moment up here and there, Jennie finally confess to Jisoo who also have an eyes on her from the starts and since then they became the most legendary couple at their high school and going strong when they attend university.  She smile and look at the note for seconds before she watch her daughter’s doing great from the tablet. She smile and enjoy the show so much.

 

 

 

Flash back

 

 

 

It was another day for Jennie who just came back from her work. She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter