Prologue

Spoiler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Five minutes!” the back stage crew inform that the ballet show is about to begin, making Irene sigh and look away from the front door.

“She is not coming isn’t she?” the 4 year old Irene sulked as she prepare for her first ballet show.

“Honey, you know mommy didn’t mean to not to attend your ballet show right? You know her job. I will record your performance and let mommy watch later okay?” Jisoo said as she helped her daughter ties her ballet shoes.

“I wish we are simple family where both of my mothers are not working on weekend.” Irene said before she walk away making Jisoo sigh. Well a girl can wish right? She quickly sat back at her VIP seat that special prepared just for her, with two body guards standing not far behind her. The perk of being First Lady.

 

 

-

 

 

 

Flash back

Everybody was cheering hard that day. The awaiting moment has finally come. Kim senator finally tie a knot with her long time girlfriend, who also one of influence person in Korea, aside of being one and only president grand daughter, she also the successor of National Art and Museum Korea who has a big contribution for this country, Kim Jisoo. Confetti being thrown and people keeps cheering and clapping for the new brides of the century making both of them are the happiest person in the world, especially Kim Jennie who is showing her gummy smile to her now spouse Kim Jisoo who also smile back at her beautifully.

“Finally love, we are officially together.” Jennie whisper while she show her gummy smiles at their guest outside the church. She look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter