Chapter 2

Spoiler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie pinched the bridge of her nose as she keep hearing people arguing inside the room. She has been inside this room since 6 o’clock in the morning and now is 1 in the afternoon. She sigh and close her eyes. She wish this useless meeting over soon so she can back to her beautiful family. After her encounter 3 days ago with Jisoo with their hot steamy make out season at their walking closet, her love for Jisoo is growing and she promise to be a better wife for her. Yesterday she herself pick out the most beautiful flowers only for Jisoo and order a food truck for Irene so she can treat her friend for- “What do you think Jennie?” Jennie snap her eyes open and look at her trusted man, Jinyoung before she look around to the people who look at her, hoping to find a solution.

“This way won’t do but we can try what Seunghun suggest.” Seunghun, Jennie’s new Minister of Finance. His portofilio was amazing making Jennie herself call Seunghun to be her brilliant team as she start to serve this country 2 years ago.

“But we will lose tons of money-“

“Mr. Shon, we are talking about the civil who paid tax with their hard earn cash. Beside we still have Tourism, K-pop, etc. And about that, Ms. Lee can you send me the list of 10 K-pop artist who help us earn this quarter and also top 10 charity god/goddess, we will invite them for simple dinner and gave them appreciation, also call the tourism department, we will held a meeting soon.”

“will do Mrs. President.” Ms. Lee nodded and quickly left the room.

“Right as I said we will cut down the nominal and let see what happen. Seunghun will explain to you people. Dismiss.” Everybody scatter around and mumble what to do next or what food they will eat, etc like Jennie care. She lean her head to the head rest and close her eyes. Finally.

“Rough day eh?” Jennie quickly opening one of her eyes peaking on Jinyoung who still in the room as he walk toward her.

“I sometimes hate my job.” Jennie look at her friend and sigh in frustration.

“Nah, you just need to get laid.” Jinyoung tease cause jennie fully opening her eyes. This Jinyoung, Jennie, Jisoo and him almost have history. Even tho everyone know that Jennie and Jisoo is a thing back then, is also not that smooth for them because rivalry always be there and Jennie once almost count the guy in front of her as a threat. He is sweet guy and he openly admitted that he like Jisoo and charm her ‘ex-girlfriend’ so many times that making Jennie sweat a little. Fortunately that was long time ago. He was now happily married and have 3 cute kids.

“What?”

“Jennie, I think you should take a day off and get laid. You know happy wife happy life?”

“The -“

“Ah, they are waiting for me, see ya Mrs. President.” Jinyoung make a quick bow and leave but not forget to wink at her making jennie furious.

“Ya! Jinyoung I’ll fire you!” but it’s too late, her friend dash away like Flash making her only shake her head. That friend of her, so random. But she knew he was right, she need to take a day off and steam off with her wife because it’s been a long time. She smile while thinking of how to set up the mood.

“I’ll make you happy Kim Jisoo.” She whisper and grab her phone to make some call, but when she look at her phone her smile were gone instantly.

-

Blue House

Lisa just finishing giving her report to the blue house and decided to walk around at the garden. The sun shone high and wind blow gently, Lisa stop walking and take a deep breath. The weather was so nice. She thank herself for being a ball of daring kid to move to Korea at age 15. She was so sure that she will regret it if she didn’t step out form her comfort zone and here she is, young and successful.  She also thankful to people who is behind her and talking about those people, Jisoo is the first name that show up in her search engine. Speaking of the first lady, she decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter