Chapter 5

Spoiler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Limario!” Irene rush in to the room and jump on the bed, making Lisa groan in pain while she got hug by the little Kim.

“Oh Irene you are hurting her!” Jisoo just walk in and saw Lisa grit her teeth, making her eyes widen and peel her little girl away from the Thailand Ambassador.

“Oh sowriee.” Irene move away and let her mother sat beside her God-Mother.

“Hey you okay? You in pain? Where? Should I call the doctor?” Jisoo look at Lisa with worry. The latter just smile and pat Jisoo’s head dearly.

“I’m okay Jisoo-ya calm down. She just took me by surprise-yah!” Lisa shouted as she can feel her shirt being lifted by the first lady, exposing her mid drift for Jisoo’s eyes. Jisoo froze on her spot as she saw those divine abs, she can feel her cheeks burn before her eyes roam back to her first concern which a patch that stick at the right side of Lisa’s stomach and sigh in relief because she found no stain of red.

“I told you I’m fine.” Lisa quickly pull down her clothes and clear , hiding her red cheeks.

“Fine.” Jisoo quickly stood up and went to the bathroom and close the door. She lean on it and hold both of her cheeks.

“My lord, since when she developed those things? Gosh so hot.” Jisoo gush. Well she does have a kink for ’11 abs’, Jennie also have it. She slaps her face 3 times before she walk out and find Irene and Lisa playing games on their phone. She shake her head.

“I’m watching 2 children.” She mumbles before someone knocking the door and went inside. It’s one of her staff who brings a mouth-watering lunch for everyone in this room. With some threads and tricks, Jisoo finally have the duo’s attention and stop playing games for the rest of the day and having lunch in peace. Irene hang around the hospital until her time to go home because she still have her piano lesson making the girl pout all the way home, leaving Lisa laugh and mock at her and earn a twisting ear from Jisoo.

“It hurt~” Lisa pout and rub her ears.

“Suit yourself. How can you mock at your god-daughter like that.”

“But mom~ That’s how we play.” Lisa pout more.

“You know what, now it’s like you are my adoptive daughter instead Joohyun’s God-Mother. What are you? 5?”

“ahh~ Unnie, I’m still young and cute~”

“Stop that Aegyo, it’s disgusting.”

“Oh no, you like it.”

“I can’t with you Lalisa.” Jisoo sigh, Lisa laugh and make a little celebrate on her bed. After that they talk a little bit more before someone knock and went in. It was Jennie.

“Love.” Jennie lean down and kiss Jisoo’s forehead, making her blush. Jennie gives a comforting hug, letting her know that she was glad she was okay and she miss her. Lisa at the other hand nodded her head, acknowledge Jennie who nodded her head back.

“how are you Lisa? Felling better?”

“Well can’t wait to see the world. They must miss the hot new hero of South Korea sensation Lalisa Manoban.” Lisa boost. Well she can read and there were tons of articles about her heroic action. She is like attention and she likes what the media wrote about her.

“Cocky much. Anyway, just to inform you that man who shot you, apparently, he is a veteran who recently lost his family.” Jennie casually inform them.

“And he blame the government?” Lisa ask. Her eyes widen. Jennie casually shrugs.

“Well I’m working on giving them better support, they serve for us, so it’s only fair if they have better pension. We have been debating since some of the parliaments doesn’t agree because they said I quote ‘they already old and useless, it will only waste the budget. Why would we give them more while we can invest more on our other source and infrastructure’ bla bla bla. *sigh* anyway the point is I’ll take care of it. Of course what he did was wrong and he has to accept the consequences.” Jennie shared. Of course she was furious about the old guy but she let the authority do their job. She also makes sure there is no game and media play because of this. Her team still investigate this case and all she can do is wait.

“Well good luck.”Lisa too, silently ask her assistant to check on this case and since she is also ‘the victim’ Thailand Government gave the access and also helping her. Now she is enjoying her 3 weeks leaves.

“It’s good to see you healing Manoban. So can I have my wife back now?” Jisoo who is silent all a long finally look at her wife surprise.

“Well go on.”

“Love, come with me?” Jennie offering her hand. Jisoo look at the tempting hand for a moment, she was hesitating for second until she feel an encourage tap on her shoulder, she turn her head and look at Lisa who mouth ‘go on’ and smile at her.  She turn her head back and look at Jennie who patiently waiting for her hand. She slowly reach it and she miss how warm her wife hand is. It held hers gently yet firm, no sight of losing it. Hands perfect on each other, those lovely gummy smile and eyes that show loves, makes her fall again to Jennie Kim.

“Alright Manoban, see ya hotshot hero.” Jennie tease and got throw a pillow but she catch it before she slam it back to the patient who laugh at her. Jisoo slap her wife’s arm before she wave at her best friend who waves back. After the duo out, Lisa’s smile instantly gone. She look at her lap and play with her fingers.

“You better keep your promise Jennie.” She look at her right and found a new set of fresh flowers sat beautifully with small note attach on it. She took the note and read it.

‘Always play martyr doesn’t make you a Hero you .’-PCY

Lisa smirks at the note. Of course it’s her.

“At least she still care.” She mumbles.

-

“Where are we going?” Jisoo ask because they just pass by the road to their home. Jennie open like she remember something and press her index finger over her nose like pushing a button

“Your schedule today Mrs.President : 12 pm, having meeting lunch with delegation and discuss about economics; 03.30 pm, Interview with KBS; 6 pm picking up your hot swag wife and have a dinner and don’t forget the flower.” She playfully finish her speech while pull out a single white daisy flower and present it to her wife.

“For you love.” Jennie said. Jisoo took the flower and she found this cute. But Jennie’s action she confusing her and the latter notice it. She press the button, so the screen went up and now they are having private room for them self.

“Jisoo, love. I’m really sorry for not always being here for you and Irene. And that dinner, it was 100% all the blame on me, I apologize b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter