Chapter 3

Spoiler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was excited, in fact she was escalate the thought of finally their family can be come once again after being bland and things. Seh woke up this morning receiving sweet note from Jennie and ask her to get ready for their dinner tonight. It made her smile all day, being extra with everything today. Extra happy, extra work, extra love for Irene, extra kindness, extra care, extra beautiful. It’s like she is falling in love again and again. Jisoo in love is the beautiful thing she ever felt in her live.

‘don’t forget our dinner date tonight okay? Love you.’

Jisoo smile as she sat in front of her makeup table.

‘I’ll be waiting love.’ She replay before she hug her phone dearly to her heart.

-

“well well look at that smile! it’s melting the blue house!” Jennie look up and smile more brightly.

“Oh shut up Joon, for once let her smile like mad woman. That cold icy jennie is a no no. Too much stress, nope.”

“ya you said that so you can have a rise right?”

“what? No. look at her. Look at this mandu cheeks.” Seunghoon said as he made a big gesture around Jennie’s face which the latter didn’t mind, she is glowing.

“Naw naw, why are you so happy about Mrs.President?” Jinyoung ask.

“Well aside our plant starts to works, I’m getting date with Jisoo!” Jennie said excitedly. Well yeah the problem start to solve for the country and that’s mean more time for Jisoo and Irene. Jennie can’t even wait. She promise herself she will change to be better. Jisoo will receive the best. She only deserves that.

“May god, whipped.”

“Definately.”

“Hey” Jennie throw balled paper on them who is laughing.

“sometimes I envy you Jennie-ah. How can you look fall in love again and again to Jisoo. You guys are amazing.” Jinyoung shakes his head.

“Well I can’t help it man. She is my life.” Jennie blushed.

“Look at her look, she is blushing eww I’m out at here before she tell us her hot steamy plan to us. That dinner is just an upfront of dirty night.”Seunghoon shiver and make a disgusting face before he run away with Jinyoung.

“Ya comeback!”

“Noooo.” Both of her trusted man said in unison at the hall way making her shakes her head.

“Tch these guys.” Jennie sigh before she open the drawer and took out their family picture with her back hugging Jisoo and Irene. They look so happy making her smile.

“You are really my life love.” Jennie lean in an gave a soft kiss on the picture frame before she pull it close to her chest.

Days can’t get better when she make another profitable deal from America and Japan for Korea. She almost forgot her dinner date but luckily her second trusted secretary remind her so she goes to the nearest flower shop and buy the best one to present her love to Jisoo. Her smile is so big and wide while she look at the flower beside her. Her phone ring, still looking at the flower she pick up her phone and greet whoever is it with cheerful tone until her smile slowly stiffen and the flower were long forgotten.

-

Jisoo has been waiting for all night she look at her wrist watch again and it shows 12 am making her sigh. She stood up while the waiters and manager rush to help her with her chair

“I’m so sorry to make you guys waiting.” she bow toward him because she know the restaurant didn’t dare to close yet because the first lady is here and was about having romantic dinner but they guest wrong.

“No no no, no at all first lady, to having you here is an owner.” The manager quickly bow back lower.

“Well then I shall took my leave Mr.Han, once again I’m sorry. Looks like she still in her meeting.”

“It’s fine my lady.” They refuse to accept the payment but the first lady insist and went out with her driver and body guard waiting for her outside.

“Khan.” One of Jisoo’s personal assistant quickly approach her and bow respectfully.

“I want to walk alone, tell them to follow me just from behind, I need to clear my mind.” Khan quickly nodded and inform the ‘troops’ while Jisoo slowly walk out from the scene. She does need to clean her mind a bit. The weather is nice jisoo like it but her heart seems heavy.

Flash back....

“Jisoo!” Jisoo look up from her book, she was about to greet back but hold on her position as she saw J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter