Chapter 8

Only You Make Me Feel Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day went better than expected. The group met up in the nearby cafe after school and when Joohyun saw Seulgi, she immediately smiled. Though they didn't necessarily avoid touching each other, they weren't all over each other either. Sure they were sitting next to each other and Seulgi was casually touching and squeezing Joohyun's thigh, but it didn't go far from that. They still didn't want to do anything in front of their friends especially after getting caught by Yongsun. They were like innocent kids, both were smiling like idiots but both of them didn't want to go as far as just touching each other. It was temporarily tho, just until they have enough space and time.

Right now, Joohyun was having a shower. As she was washing away the soapsuds from her neck, an image of Seulgi kissing her there suddenly popped into her head and the way she actually reacted to that... Man.

Seulgi... 

She can't lie, it's pretty hard to resist her. She's too good to be true. And Joohyun liked it, way more than she thought she would. As she was moving closer to her ear, she could just feel Seulgi's breath hitting her ear, the way her hot breath was enveloping her earlobe... it was too much for her. Then as soon as she touched her thighs, the image of Seulgi lifting her on that desk and actually wanting to engage in something more right in their school made Joohyun turn the water from hot to cold.

~~~~~~~~

As the next day came, everything was calm for the first few classes but when lunch came... things changed. As Joohyun was walking with Seungwan to their usual table, they came across a big commotion right where their table is. Of course, as any human being, they were curious as well. So they started walking or more like pushing past the big crowd with Seungwan yelling "Make some space people! You're not the only ones curious here!" And it worked a treat because that actually got a few people making way for them. When they got there tho, it wasn't a nice sight, not for Joohyun at least. What was actually happening was that some random girl was sitting in Seulgi's lap. Random for her anyway but the look on Seungwan's face was saying that she actually knew the girl. So being the patient person she is, Joohyun waited for Seungwan to start talking before she ripped that girl's hair off. She better start fast then. 

"Um... Wan-ah... who's that girl?" After noticing that Seungwan wasn't going to talk on her own, Joohyun decided to ask herself. Looking kinda pissed, Seungwan answered. "Oh, that's Krystal. She's Seulgi's prehistorical ex. Don't know what she's doing now tho, they broke up like ages ago" It kinda made sense now, but if they broke up... what the hell is she doing right now. Walking in Joohyun's territory and touching her property like that? Who does she think she is? The look on Joohyun's face wasn't friendly even one bit and frankly, Seungwan was both scared and confused. She pitied the person who had to deal with Joohyun later on. That poor soul.

On the other side tho, Seulgi was confused at the sudden weight on her lap and now she's mad, once she realized who sat down. She kinda hoped it was Joohyun but seeing the overly familiar face immediately made her frown. One thing that was on her mind was that Joohyun is gonna be pissed once she sees this, she was sure she will. How could she not when every. single. ing. person. was gathered around their table. She was sure Joohyun was just another person in the huge crowd, she had to be. "Krystal! What are you doing?" Seulgi whisper-shouted, not wanting anyone to hear their conversation. "What does it look like I'm doing Seulbear? I'm set on winning you over again, we did have a stupid break up after all" As she was saying those words, she lifted her hand and started caressing Seulgi's cheek. Seulgi was quick to swat the hand away, keeping in mind that Joohyun is probably watching. With that she put on her disgusted face, trying to properly show how she's feeling.

Disgusted and repelled. Especially because she had zero feelings left for this girl and plus, she's got Joohyun now whatever their relationship status is tho. She's completely satisfied and taken. "Ugh, cut the crap Krystal, we're over and I already have someone. Much, much better than you. Now get off of my lap" She gently lifted her up on the table, successfully getting her off her lap. What she didn't think about was the way all of it looked. She just literally lifted her on the table, with her currently standing between her legs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter