Chapter 7

Only You Make Me Feel Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just another ordinary day with Joohyun and Seulgi still avoiding each other. It's been two days since Joohyun kissed Seulgi in front of everyone and the fact that Seulgi didn't do anything, made Joohyun worry. She wanted some kind of reaction, something, anything! Yes, she was finally desperate for Seulgi's attention, for Seulgi's touches. And though she didn't really want to admit it, she easily admitted to Yongsun. After the talk they had, Yongsun was really sympathetic and could easily agree and relate to Joohyun's desperation. If Byulyi did something like that, she was sure not even a day would pass before she would jump on Byulyi like a mad woman. It's tough, she understands.

Controlling your hormones is hard and Yongsun, out of everyone, knew that. She went through the same period when Byulyi and Yongsun were visiting Byulyi's parents. It was the first time she met them so she wanted to leave a nice impression. Tho the meeting wasn't actually necessary, Yongsun wanted to make Byulyi's words true. Byulyi was bragging to her parents how she found a perfect girlfriend and that she wouldn't let her go no matter what. How Yongsun is questioning the word beautiful and how the almost perfect word to describe her is goddess.

 Of course, Yongsun felt pressured, who wouldn't, but luckily her parents were nice. Although, her mother did say multiple times how Wheein, their friend, was nice and how pretty she was. She was also confused as to why Byulyi never tried being in a relationship with Wheein and at the end of their trip, no matter how nice her parents were, the Wheein praising part was bothering Yongsun.

Not because she thought less about herself or that Wheein is compromising her girlfriend spot, she was bothered because she thought she was missing something. Something that Wheein obviously had, something that Byulyi's mother liked. When she told Byulyi that, it was the best week of her life. Byulyi spent everyday spoiling and babying Yongsun.

If not with her sweet words then with her sweet and gentle actions. She was feeling happy and content with herself but most of all, she felt more than sure that Byulyi is the perfect girlfriend for her and that she wouldn't change her for anything. 

"Maybe she just doesn't mind it. Does she really have to react to that?" Yongsun curiously asked because honestly, Seulgi wasn't the revengeful type. She never did anything out of impulse, she was the calm type. She doesn't look like it but she's very careful with her words and actions once she does seek for revenge so her best advice is for Joohyun to be careful. "Well, I did kiss her in front of the whole school.

She might not be mad but I'm sure she would at least wanna talk to me" That was a good point, anyone would want to talk about that. After all, you don't see Joohyun kissing a lot of people that often, it's usually a very complicated process. "Maybe she was just waiting for a good time to talk or, maybe she's thinking about it?" Now they were just speculating.

Honestly, who knew what Seulgi was doing, she's a dumb bear sometimes, it might take a lot for her to process the whole thing. Last time something close to this happened, it took her two classes to get out of it. And she was still dazed.

"Who knows," Joohyun sighed "she might not be thinking about it at all" With another sigh, she started packing her things. Whilst picking her things up, she noticed her phone was missing. "I must've left my phone in the classroom, will you wait for me?" They were sitting on the bench in front of the school, with the classes long finished. "Sure, just don't take too long" And so, Joohyun left her backpack with Yongsun and went back to their biology classroom. Once there, she quickly went to her seat and started to search for her phone.

After finding it under her table she stood up but just before she was able to turn around, a hand stopped her, "Yah, Bae Joohyun" a low, husky whisper came out. The person's breath hitting her sensitive ear. Two hands gripped her hips, holding them tightly. "Y-Yes?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter