Chapter 2

Only You Make Me Feel Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, my name is Bae Irene but call me Joohyun. I'm the new exchange student. Nice to meet you"

The soft smile she gave to Seulgi was enough to make her forget words. To say that she was awestruck is an understatement, she was rather fascinated by the person named Joohyun. Seulgi wasn't just fascinated by her beauty, no. She could clearly see that there's more than it meets the eye. In this case, she just knew that Joohyun isn't as innocent as it appears.

The first thing that gave it away was her clothes. Every normal student would wear clothes a bit more appropriate for school but what Joohyun was wearing, it was just to attract attention. And she got Seulgi's attention for sure. The way her denim, short skirt was tight around her hips, accentuating her slim body and most importantly, her . The way it was revealing her milky, smooth legs... It just had Seulgi on the edge of ripping the skirt off of her right here, right now. Let's not forget the light, blue crop top she was wearing. It was exposing her midriff to everyone but most importantly, to Seulgi. ​​​​​​

There was a sign of abs showing up but it was still weak compared to Seulgi's. Right now, her list of girls just went down to one and that one person there was Bae Joohyun. The second thing was the slight smirk she had as she walked closer to Byulyi and Seulgi. It was evident, at least to Seulgi, that it was purposely there and the eye contact made it even more impactful, more mesmerizing. She made a promise in her head that she was going to make Joohyun hers, in every way possible and that she will not let anyone get to her first.

It wasn't just as simple as that. She still doesn't know Joohyun. It was just her opinion of the girl but she can be wrong, so wrong. By the looks of it, Joohyun wasn't an easy girl like the rest from this school (with Yongsun being a major exception), so she will work hard. If it turns out that way that is. But something was telling Seulgi that she knew Joohyun better than both of them think. For now, she just needs to make Joohyun her friend.

"Ah, Joohyun! You're the one Yongsun has been telling me about. It's nice to meet you, I'm Byulyi"

Byulyi extended her hand in a friendly handshake while sporting her welcoming smile. She was truly glad to meet the girl especially with all the praises she got from Yongsun. 

"Nice to meet you too Byulyi. Sun has talked a lot about you too. I'm glad my friend is in good hands"

The handshake was returned with a thankful smile, both for giving her a nice welcome and for taking care of Yongsun.

"You don't have to worry" a light chuckle escaped Byulyi's lips "if anything, she is the one taking care of me. Right baby?"

"Unfortunately it's true. I have to take care of both of them" she pointed at Seulgi now too "I'm the only one keeping them out of trouble, although they are trouble themselves"

"Really?" Joohyun gasped in slight shock "they don't look like one. Oh, you still haven't properly introduced yourself..."

The three of them were looking at Seulgi, waiting for her to finally say her name. But when she didn't even move a muscle, Byulyi just smacked her across the head.

"Yah! Don't be rude. You're anything but that. Introduce yourself!"

After rubbing the spot that was just hit, she quickly apologized and went to introduce herself. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just thinking about something. My name is Seulgi, Kang Seulgi and nice to meet you too"

She purposely flashed her most charming smile, trying to, well, charm the girl. Once Seulgi finished, Joohyun just giggled. Clearly amused by Seulgi's behavior. 

"It's okay. We aren't in a rush anyway"

"Speaking of the rush. We should probably go to our classes. The bell's gonna ring"

The three other girls agreed with Yongsun and said goodbye. Byulyi and Seulgi going in one direction and Joohyun and Yongsun going in the opposite one. It was just the beginning of the day but that just meant that Seulgi has more time to show her friendly side to Joohyun. It might look like she's obsessed but she's not, she j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter