Chapter 1

Only You Make Me Feel Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday, everyone's favorite day of the week especially Seulgi's. You see, Seulgi was usually a very cheerful and happy person but something about Mondays rubbed her the wrong way. Probably because the school would start and she wanted to be in it as least as possible, except her dance practices, she enjoyed them. Now Seulgi wasn't dumb, no, she was just lazy and that affected her grades as well but every professor knew her true potential. Another reason why she liked going to school was because, from time to time, a random girl would pull her in the bathroom for a quick makeout session and who was she to refuse one? It was too easy for her, all she had to do was wear her iconic black leather jacket and her black cap and everyone would basically throw themselves onto her.

Another hot thing that was popular amongst the students was the new exchange student. Apparently, some people already had classes with her, this being the third class of the day, and everyone is buzzing about how drop-dead gorgeous the new student is. Seulgi hated rumors especially so early in the morning. She couldn't quite say that she wasn't interested but she wasn't so crazy about meeting her either. Seulgi has a soft spot for things that are pretty after all.

 

As soon as they entered the classroom, Seulgi threw her cap onto the desk she usually occupied.

"Fine, fine. I don't wanna be mad all day anyway, I'm going on a date tonight" Seulgi ruffled her hair as she stood up. Fixing her leather jacket too to look as cool and calm as she can. She was supposed to be relaxed and happy about tonight so she won't let a stupid transfer student ruin it.

Walking out of the classroom and going into the bathroom, she was mentally preparing herself for whoever she was going to accidentally meet in the said bathroom. Being in no mood to chat with anyone, after getting in, she walked past the annoying girls who were always gossiping about people.

"I heard that the new student is a chick. Ugh! She better not be prettier than me or I swear, I'll rip her fake hair off"

"Yeah, I heard she's a real . Dressing in the mini skirts and crop tops. She screams , ugh"

The annoying voices of the two girls occupying the bathroom along with Seulgi didn't quiet down. Even after Seulgi entered. And much to Seulgi's further annoyance, they were yet again talking about the stupid student!

"Could you two please shut up! Gosh, you're so annoying. Just get out of the bathroom, please?"

"Wow, sheesh. What's got you so worked up sweet?"

The blonde was quickly approaching Seulgi and once she got close enough she wrapped her arms around her torso. Trying to make Seulgi notice her in a not so bad way.

"Nothing that you can help with now can you leave?"

All the calmness she had gathered up was now leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter