Jinji 8

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When being a fan is hard..

 

 

 

"Breaking! : Got7's Park Jinyoung dating label mate Twice's Nayeon!?"

 

 


"Stupid! Haah! This is soo stupid!" Jisoo, continued to mop the the same area angrily. "Why would they post something like this!?" Scrolling on her phone a little aggressive

 

 

"Yah!, Jisoo-yah! you keep on mopping the same area, for half an hour now!" her co-worker, the resident's barista shouts from the counter.

 

 

"Yeah, yeah, I'll transfer now!" Jisoo replied with irritated tone, mumbling incoherent words.

 

 


-Jisoo-

 

 

"What's her problem now?" I heard our sajangnim asked my work mate, as he got out from his personal office.

 

 

Our sajangnim is a young man, maybe almost thirty but still young looking. He owns this coffee shop, found at the end of the city in a secluded alley way. We don't have much customers right now, mostly halmoni, harabeoji, or a mom trying to get a dose of caffeine while her kids are at the daycare center four blocks away from us. This coffee shop is not that fancy, but it has this ambiance that screams home and cozy.

 

 

"Nothing sajangnim, maybe she's reading an article again about her so called idols and something pissed her off" my ever so supportive workmate/friend replied.

 

 

Our sajangnim just chuckled and proceed to his matter, he's used to it so yeah. 

 

 

"Guys, I'll be out for a while but I'll be back because I have a visitor, my cousin, just give anything he likes" he said and go out. 

 

 

"Ne, sajangnim" we bow and bid goodbye.

 

 

 

Finally, after a while I'm done mopping the floor. Now, I'm wiping the tables and arranging the chairs when the bell on the doors clings indicating a new customer arrived. I lift my head a little bit to greet the newly arrived customer.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" I greet. 

 

 

The person just bowed back and proceed to the back area of the cafe. He's clad in a black hoodie jacket, and denim pants. I continue what I'm doing because I know my friend will entertain him.

 

 

When all of sudden, I remember the article again and made me mad!

 

 

"Huh!? Twice Nayeon!? What did he saw in her!!??? That Park Jinyoung! to think that I love him to my bones! Why?!" I rant and rant not realizing I attract someone's attention already. 

 

 

"Her body? Curves? I have curves its not that curvy but I have curves!!" I hissed

 

 

"Her voice!?" Well I can sing!" 

 

 

"Her charms?, everybody has  charms!" I stomped my feet, frustrated because I know deep inside of me I'm no match sigh~

 

 

I just slumped on the chair my task is long forgotten. When the customer at my back starts laughing hysterically. I looked back, he had his earphones on and phone while sipping his iced latte, maybe he's watching some variety show or whatever.

 

 

I let out a big sigh, and stand up ready to go back in the kitchen when the said black hoodie man stop laughing and spoke

 

 

"Don't you think it's rude to say that to someone you don't know personally?"

 

 

What is this stranger saying??! 

 

 

"Excuse me? Sir?" I add sir, so i won't sound that peeved.  I look at the man but his eyes still glued on his phone, is he talking to me? I stood there for a minute or two, but he just ignored me. I leave, more annoyed.

 

 

I go back to the counter still pissed off, I looked up and the black hoodie man is still there.

 

 

"What's the matter now? You looked like you're ready to kill someone" my workmate, Seungyoon asked as I reach the counter.

 

 

"Nothing, it's just that I don't also know why I'm pissed this much" I sigh  "Sajangnim? Not yet here? How about his visitor?" 

 

 

"Sajangnim, is not yet here but that is his visitor" I looked up, as he pointed at the black hoodie man. I just nod. <
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter