Jinji 4

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When someone know its the right time...

 

 

 

"Hyung! Can you please settle down? I'm getting dizzy, I know you're our boss and we shouldn't order you around but just this one hyung, calmed the down!" Yugyeom burst as he tried to mop the trails Jinyoung left on the floor.

 

 

Although shocked at the outburst of the younger, Jinyoung just sighed and snatch the ice americano Jaebum was enjoying. Mark chuckled obviously liking the state his dongsaeng was in, heck! they even took half day from work just to witness him make a fool of himself. Bunch of good friends!

 

 

"You know as much as I want to get mad, because I paid for that expensive drink you're selling, I wouldn't, just for today, be thankful!" Jaebum informed snatching back his drink, smirking at the nervous Jinyoung.

 

 

"And why are you fidgeting anyways, you just have to be yourself" smooth, Jaebum advised, the boys just looked at him like he'd grown two horns.

 

 

"What!?" He spat

 

 

"Yeah, yeah, say the man who collapse on the day of his own special event!" Mark teased and made the whole resto laughed even the almost dying because of nervousness Jinyoung laughed along, Jaebum just throw crumpled tissue on Mark's direction, rolling his eyes.

 

 

"But seriously Jinyoung-ah don't fidget so much you might forget your prepared speech" concerned Mark.

 

 

"Yeah Jinyoung-ah, just be yourself" said Jackson who came out from the kitchen with food of tray.

 

 

Jinyoung glance to the source of the voice "What are you doing in the kitchen? Can't you read? Staff only?" raising his perfect thick brow.

 

 

"Hey! Don't be like that brother!" Jackson, putting his arm around Jinyoung's shoulder "You remember no matter what happens it will be always you and me, Wang-gae and Park-gae, so what is yours is mine and what is mine is yours, except girls of course!" Jackson stated proudly. Tapping on his chest then to Jinyoung's like sealing  some deal.

 

 

"That's 80$ plus penalty for violating the rule 20$" Bambam points to the sign on the wall "So in total of 100$" Bambam puts the bill down on Jackson's side, earning a flabbergasted look from the latter and roar of laughter across the room.

 

 

They we're distracted by Youngjae's urgent voice "Hyung! Hyung! Noona's car is coming, Oh! She parked already!" Youngjae told Jinyoung and for everyone to hear while checking out the CCTVs, lo and behold the chaos began. Mark and Jaebum run off to the very back part of the restaurant to conceal themselves, Jackson didn't know where to hide or what to do, so he aim for the front door with his tray of food but then pulled by his collar and pushed in Jinyoung's office instead thanks to YugBam cross, or the event for today will be put on waste.

 

 

"Hyung, don't be nervous just act normally, she'll get suspicious" Bambam pats the older on the shoulder trying to lessen his anxiety.

 

 

"Remember the things you've rehearse last night?" Yugyeom, fixing the colar of the older "You'll you do great, you always did!" Yugyeom gave his hyung a gentle smile, wishing him nothing but the best of luck.

 

 

"Can you please stop the mushy mushy talk for now? Save it for later, position yourselves! Noona is coming in 5, 4, 3 , 2- !" And Youngjae is right the chime on the doors dings, indicating a new customer was in, Bambam quickly went to the counter, while Yugyeom continued mopping the floor, Jinyoung pretended fixing the tissues on the tables, like what he normally do, except for the fact that he was over dressed for it, today.

 

 

"Good day noona! How are you?" Beamed Youngjae the resident's barista, to the newly arrived customer like what he always do.

 

 

"Hi there Youngjae-ah! Fine as usual!" She grinned, before going to the counter to place her order even if she doesn't need to because they already memorized it.

 

 

"Hi there Bam!, What's with the sweet song? It's not so you, is there something going on?" she teased and chuckled, looking around her, unknown to her, someone went stiff when she blurted that comment. 

 

 

"Oh nothing Jisoo noona, I just want something new, some of the customers are actually complaining about my choice of songs!" Nice save Bambam!  Jisoo laughed more to Bambam's words.

 

 

"One shrimp-!" But before Jisoo recite her order Bambam beat her.

 

 

"One shrimp po'boy with less tomatoes, cut into bite pieces, and 1 raspberry mint lemonade, grande?"

 

 

Jisoo chuckled "Oh no, Bam, tall for now!" shaking her head.

 

 

"Okay noona got it! Your order will come right up!" Bambam saluted playfully. 

 

 

"You know where to find me!" Jisoo points to where she always sit at the end top floor beside the bookshelf, she finds peace in that place because of the books and people won't keep on passing by her.

 

 

On her way to her selected spot she passed Jinyoung who was pretending to talk to someone on his phone, so Jisoo just pat, his back as a greeting not to disturbed him in his business.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you still here Yugyeom-ah?" Jisoo asked the younger whose now wiping the tables "Don't you have classes? Shouldn't you be in review center right now?"

 

 

"I don't have noona, so I decided to work for more hours, I'm trying to get paid higher this time!" Yugyeom quipped.

 

 

Jisoo laughed at his statement "But what's with your boss, he was dressed primly today, something happened? Is he going to meet some important people? Should I stay in his office?" Jisoo ready to leave, picking up the test papers she was checking.

 

 

"No, no,  it's okay noona, just stay there and continue being  the great professor Kim!" Yugyeom snickered.

 

 

 Jisoo just smiled "Are you sure? Just give me some heads up if I need to evacuate" Jisoo looked at Yugyeom, still worried.

 

 

But Yugyeom just smiled big at her, and give her thumbs up, before he goes back to the kitchen, followed by Jinyoung.

 

 

Once in the kitchen "Why did she suddenly stand up, and ready to leave? Did she sensed it already?" Jinyoung asked Yugyeom nervously.

 

 

Yugyeom just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter