Jinji 7

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When Love is poisonous...

 

 

 

 

"PARK JINYOUNG I LOVE YOU!!!!, PRESIDENT PARK YOU'RE MINE!!!" The speakers boomed all over the school. 

 

 

"There she goes again" Youngjae sigh

 

 

"Jinyoung-ah, aren't you going to respond?" Mark asked the younger whose walking ahead of the gang

 

 

"Mark hyung, you're just messing with Jinyoung hyung right?" Yugyeom questioned, judging.

 

 

"Why? I'm just asking" Mark shrugged

 

 

"I've been dying to asked that also to you my brother!" Jackson throwing his arm around Jinyoung's shoulder "Why not respond to her? I think she's cool!" Jackson asked eyeing the speakers where the announcements we're made.

 

 

"Are you crazy hyung!?" Bambam intervene who heard the elders convo because he's just walking beside Jinyoung.

 

 

"I'm not talking to you brat! And besides I really think Kim Jisoo is cool, look how can she made such an announcement, I wonder how did she pulled that, the teachers are even letting her!"

 

 

"If you think she's cool why don't you court her?" Jinyoung slid in their table putting down his tray of food, not minding the stares and murmurs the other students are throwing him/them. 

 

 

"Hey! No need to be pissed man!" Jackson chuckled sipping on his slushie

 

 

"It's your fault ,why don't you just confront her once and for all?" Jaebum add his cent, enjoying his sandwich he was situated beside Mark.

 

 

"I already did, and please can we just talk about other things, my head aches already" Jinyoung dismissing their topic, trying his very best not to burst.

 

 

"Oooh~ Mr. President doesn't want to talk about his love life!" Jackson teased earning roar of laughter from the group and rolling eyes from Jinyoung.

 

 

"Speaking of the devil, she's coming" Bambam nudging Jinyoung's elbow. Truth to be told she, Kim Jisoo with her purple hair that outshined most of the students, entered the cafeteria aiming for their spot. As long as he doesn't want to mind her he can't, she attracted all of the students attention, and now waiting on what will happen next, like always. He just sigh and wait until she reach them.

 

 


"Hi there future hubby!" She scoots beside Jackson, who willingly gave her some space, now she's facing Jinyoung.

 

 

When two or three  minutes and no one's talking Jackson bravely interfered "Hey! I just wanna know how did you pulled that?" He asked the newly arrived woman. Jisoo raised her brow, and her well known evil look that is really intimidating if you will ask "No! I mean that's cool!" Jackson defended, waving his hands in the air, gulping, afraid that she might get the wrong idea.

 

 

"Ah~ that!" She chuckled "I just pulled some strings, if you need my help I am willing to help you" flipping her purple hair

 

 

"Okay~ ha.ha.ha" Jackson laugh awkwardly

 

 

"Anyways, how are you Nyoungie ~?" The guys almost choked on her chosen term of endearment. She glared at them making them sit up straight.

 

 

"Don't scare my friends" Jinyoung, the only unaffected person on the table?, said.

 

 

"Hey! How can you accuse me such things? I'm hurt!" She exaggerated, pouting cutely for everyone to see, you see other boys would kill just to be in Jinyoung's shoes right now, who wouldn't when one of the most beautiful, rich, and smart gal in school was chasing you?

 

 

Kim Jisoo, she's pretty, rich, talented but crazy, she's popular in school for being Jinyoung's open admirer, she can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter