Jinji 5

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When someone found 'the one'...

 

 

 

 

I had known you since our diaper days, we grew up together, knew each other very well. Our family is close too, to the point where I call your mom 'eommoni' and you call mine 'eomma'. Ever since we already had this special connection, we knew each other like the back of our hands.

 

 

I remember the day when I lost in the middle of the woods during our field trip in highschool. I sprained my ankle wasn't able to walk anymore. I'm so scared and thought that I had lived my life and its enough. But then you came my knight and shining armor, you walked to me and envelope me in a tight embrace, you even called me pabo. I cried out of relief, you just laughed at me, your laughter is just like music to my ears, it calmed me. From that day I admitted to myself, that I fell for you it's too late to back out. I fell inlove with you Park Jinyoung, deep and hard.

 

 

 

Now as I looked at you at the end of the aisle, wearing a dashing suit, your hair styled properly showing your beautiful forehead that I loved. On your side is your mother wiping her tears, as your father pat your back proudly. I can also see your bestman Jaebum grinning at you. And then you catch my stare, you gave me your sweetest smile that I adore the most, I just chuckled nervously as I tighten the hold on my lilies.

 

 

As I heard the music played, I smoothen my white dress before I walked slowly towards you. I was drifted once again to the memories of our childhood when I looked at you.

 

 

I remember the day when we're lying under the big tree at the back of our school, you shared me your dreams. You said you wanted to be an actor, you said you wanted to show the world the thing your only good at. You said you will be well known in that field and when you received an award someday, you will mention my name in your speech.

 

 

I remember the day the day when you're going to Seoul to achieve your dreams. I told you I want to be a teacher, you gave me smile, your mesmerizing smile and told me, that I'll do great. You told me to always be careful, with the promises that you'll keep in touch. As you bid goodbye, and give me one last hug.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter