Jinji 10.2

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongin sigh as he reviewed the reports his hoobaes filed in when a knock on his door disturbed him.

 

 

"Come in!' He instructed as he continued scanning the folders one by one.

 

 

"Good afternoon sir sorry to disturbed you" Felix his secretary apologized

 

 

"No it's okay" he looked up from the tower of folders on his table "What is it Felix hyung?"

 

 

"Oh sir, You're mom asked me a favor she said that you're not answering your phone and she said that it's time already you need to hurry back"

 

 

"What? They don't really need me there" He sigh 

 

 

"I'm sorry sir, I know you're so busy today, but she said it's an emergency"

 

 

"It's okay hyung it's not your fault, I'll give her a call, you may go back to your work now, thank you" he smiled Felix bowed at him and exits the room.

 

 

Truth to what he said he dialed his mom's number after two rings she picked up. "Mom, yeah, Yeah I'll be there, I'm sorry mom, I'm just busy okay I'll go there, I'll go there, I'll drop the call now, bye, Neh~ love you too" Jeongin smiled as he put his phone back on his pocket, he fix the things on his table and got out from his office. He told his staffs that he'll be heading out early today as to what his mother called 'emergency'.

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongin's 

 


I maneuvered the car carefully as I tried not to be struck on the traffic. I the radio and tuned in to the sports channel that's broadcasting live. I smiled reminiscing my younger days, I remember the day how excited I am when I met my favorite soccer player, the ball with his autograph was still with me, sitting somewhere in my office. I thought that time that I will be a soccer player someday silly me, remembering those days made me laugh. 

 

 

I almost missed my destination if not for the ambulance that passed by me. I park my car in the parking lot properly. I exited my car and board the elevator. The employees and staffs greeted me with utmost respect which I returned equally. The elevator dings indicating my designated floor. Some more people greeted me as soon as I got out. I turned to the left alley which my feet dragged me instinctively few more steps and-

 

 

"UNCA NINI!!" That's what I'm trying to say, few more steps and some little excited voice will call my name as always! Leave it to  my nephew Hyunjae to put a smile on my face no matter how hard my day is. I catch him as he threw himself to me giggling.

 

 

"You shouldn't do that little man what if I didn't you catch on time, you'll get hurt" I reprimand but the little fella just peppered my face with his kisses while saying 'sowwy' awww I can't pretend I'm mad can I?

 

 

"Jeongin-ah" Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter