Jinji 2

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Jinyoung accidentally revealed in national T.V that he used to date the model in a cooking show, he was invited as a guest chef and his Super friends to the rescue~

 

 

 

Beep..
1 message received   To: Noona
From: Yugyeommie   I still like you noona, don't worry(^.^) No one will change you in my heart, she's just tall but you're still pretty inside and out. You know hyung right? His mouth blabber sometimes without thinking(^▽^) but he loves you, You know that right?

 

 


Beep..
1 message received   To:Jisoo Noona~
From:DabKingBam   Noona? Are you ok? Please answer Jinyoung hyung's calls he's putting his anger towards us ╥﹏╥ Please noona save us ~~ I'm so tired everything we do is wrong (╯︵╰,)

 

   
Beep..
1 message received   To: Dr. Kim:)
From: Wang_Gae   Hey! You're ok right? You want to talk it out? Coffee? Are you in the hospital? They said you're not there or are you hiding?
Your boyfriend is just being stupid don't worry :) Oh by the way  I forgot I'm in Hong Kong so calling your hospital a while ago cost me a living, I'll charged it on you^^

 

 

 

Beep..
1 message received   To: Dr.Kim^^
From: Im_JB   Dr.Kim I know you're ok :) you're better than this! Just please pick up your  damn phone! I'm here in his resto and he was so restless, He was scolding all of his staffs for no apparent reason! I pity Yugyeom and Bambam, they are working overtime unwillingly tch. Anyway just be safe, don't worry I'll bring his home safe and sound.

 

 

 

Beep..
1 message received   To:Jisoo
From:Mark   He's stupid, and you know that:)

 

 

 


Beep..
1 message received   To:Pretty Jisoo<3
From:Pretty Jennie<3   You're not letting that get into right? He loves you. Anyways I'll be back next Monday, and I want both of you to pick me up from the airport. Love you ~(^з^)-♡   PS. Heard the news from blabber mouth Jackson.

 

 

Beep..
1 message received   To:Chichu-unnie
From: Lalalisa:)   Unnie, I was waiting for Bambam almost an hour now, Jinyoung oppa was holding them back :'( I just hope you're okay call me Muah<3

 

 

 


I smiled reading their messages, they are really worried about me, Maybe I will reply to them when my shift is over. 

 

I'm in a medical mission right now together with my co-doctors Youngjae and Rose they called us here in Busan because they run out of doctors. 
I almost forgot the reason why I'm not attending my boyfriend calls. I look at my phone and sigh.

 

 

207 missed calls
From: Nyoungie❤

 


We are going out for almost 4 years now if you count the separations and getting backs. I met him in the hospital. There was an accident in his kitchen, he was not supposed to be my patient, but I am the only doctor in the hospital that time and things happen so yeah we're here:)

 

Now, what's our problem??

 

Nothing big, its just that he was invited in a cooking show, there are also other guests from idols to actors to models.
But there is this female model guest that keeps on lingering around him!? 

 

Of course being a well mannered citizen that he is, he greets her back and responded to every comment she throw. Even letting her taste his dish, with the same spoon he used?!  The other guests sense something and start teasing them and this girl! The nerve of this girl! blushed so hard and tell them that they used to date!?? 

 

Of course not only the guests but the whole nation are shocked from the revelation sigh~ 

 

You think that's it?

 

 No! The grandpa starts blushing too and confirmed it!

 

 Haah! You think I get mad and jealous because of that? Of course not I'm better than that! 

 

But this question made me see things red.

 

" So Jinyoung-sshi she's part of your past? Is she still matter to you?" 

 

What did he say? 

 

" Ah~ neh! I even used our past as an inspiration to wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter