Jinji 1

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When Chichu found out that her Nyoungie met an accident during the shoot of the movie he was casted in and hide it from her but then dispatch made it to the news. Now the angry Chichu visits him as soon as possible and the Got7 members can't do anything but to pity their dear brother, what can they do a mad Chichu is scary.

 

 

 


"Hyung! Noona is calling me!" Yugyeom looked at his phone worriedly biting his finger nail he puts away his phone like he was afraid of it.

 

"Lisa! Oh hey! What on the way?!  Don't joke like that Lisa, okay I'll them" sigh "Be careful" Bambam drops the call and looked at Jinyoung lying down on the hospital bed with his left leg and left arm casted,wrapped like a mummy with same worried face as his.

 

Jinyoung looked at his dongasaengs who have solitude look on their faces, Mark and Jaebum went out to buy some food, Youngjae and Jackson have  a schedule. So the maknaes were left to look after him while the Ahjussis' are out.

 

Jinyoung was in the hospital for three consecutive days now,there's a harness malfunction on the set that almost killed him and s worriness are over the moon but he said they're just overacting because he's still alive, his mom and sisters even cried when they heard the news but he just laugh at them and convince them that he was still alive and kicking, the stubbornness. 

 

He was perflexed, when Bambam went to his side.

 

"Hyung, noona is on her way, and Lisa is with her, they'll come here straight from the airport, so hyung better prepare yourself" 

 

"Can I pretend that I'm asleep?" Jinyoung swallowed hard.

 


"And what risk our lives? Andwae hyung!" Yugyeom interfered.

 

"Then call the doctor and tell them to inject some sedatives on me!" 

 

"No way! Are you crazy? You dig your own grave, and you dig ours too, I shouldn't have listen to you, I should've told her, the first time I heard the news" 

 

"Yah! Are you shouting at me? I'm still older than you!, and you know very well that I can't do that Yugyeom-ah, I can't make her worry, she panicks and she's in the middle of their  tour, what if she do something crazy? she'll be in trouble" Jinyoung explained.

 

Yugyeom just sigh and throw his self on the couch on the other side of the room, Bambam followed suit and said  "But it is better if she learned the news from us, not from that evil site, she'll think we're bunch of s and traitors" 

 

Guilt, envelopes Jinyoung's very self, of course Jisoo won't think they're s but maybe she'll feel betrayed and hurt, after all they didn't told her the truth and it's all his fault for stopping s not to tell her too. What can he do, he's worried for her.

 

 

"Sorry guys" he sigh. 

 

 

 

 

 

After some time the older ones arrived, they're on the middle of their dinner and conversations when the doors open wide, revealing Lisa and the mad red Kim Jisoo. Yugyeom almost choked on his food, Bambam drops his other chopsticks, Mark stands and bowed abruptly, And Jaebum exchange a greeting with Lisa because it seems like Jisoo can't see them because all her focus is on Jinyoung who drops the book from his hand.

 

 


To say that Jisoo is worried is an understatement, she's distressed, as soon as Rose showed her the news, she had a hard time breathing, she tried calling him and the other boys but they won't picked up her calls, she's mad, worried, petrified but at the same time relieved that her boyfriend of three years is sound and safe. So she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter