I'm In Love with Someone?

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungkyu's POV

It’s already Wednesday and I was on my way home but I decided to go to a bookstore first and bought a new book since I was bored and I had nothing else to do. I was walking back to the bus stop when I saw a kid crying near a tree. I looked around and see if there was an adult with him. It looks like this kid is lost. I didn’t hesitate and went to the kid. I tapped his shoulder and he looked up to me. I smiled at him.


“Hey kid? You okay? Are you lost? I can help you find your mom and dad if you want.” I told him kneeling so we could be in the same level. I was surprised when he hugged me and cried loudly


“Hey, baby boy don’t cry. We’ll look for your parents okay? What’s your name and where did you last saw your parents?” I asked brushing his tears away. This kid is really cute. He looks familiar though. Have I seen this kid somewhere?

“I-I’m L-Lee D-dae Y-yeol. M-my h-hyung w-was b-buying i-ce cream b-but he w-was t-taking s-so long so I t-tried to find him b-but I w-was lost” Daeyeol said in between his sobs. His name sounds familiar. I started walking while carrying him.


“It’s okay Daeyeol, we’ll find your hyung okay?” I said and he nodded resting his head on my shoulder. I smiled. This kid is really cute.


“Daeyeol-ah” I heard a shout and saw Sungyeol running to me. That’s why he looks familiar and also the name sounds familiar. He’s Sungyeol’s brother.


“Sungkyu hyung?” He asked. I smiled at him.


“Hyung, Daeyeol is sorry. I looked for you but I got lost” Daeyeol said looking down.


“Hey, it’s okay Daeyeol. I’m sorry I took so long” Sungyeol said rubbing Daeyeol’s head. I smiled.


“See Daeyeol, I told you we’ll find your brother” I said as I handed Daeyeol to Sungyeol over.


“Thanks hyung, I thought I lost him. What are you doing here anyway?” He asked


“You’re welcome Yeol. I was bored and bought a book from the bookstore when I saw him crying beside the tree so I helped him. I noticed he looked familiar he looks exactly like you” I said chuckling. We sat on a bench near the fountain.


“Yeah, we get that a lot” He said. Daeyeol was now playing with the pebbles near the fountain.


“So, he’s the little brother you love so much. He’s really cute Yeol. He looks exactly like you” I said


“Does that mean I’m cute as well?” He asked smiling


“Yeah, You’re cute.” I replied back smiling. Daeyeol went to us rubbing his eyes.


“Hyung, I’m tired already. Can we go home already?” Daeyeol asked cutely. I cooed at his cuteness.


“Okay, but you haven’t thank Sungkyu hyung yet for helping you” Sungyeol said


“Oh yeah, small-eyes hyung thanks for helping me find my hyung” He said cutely kissing my cheek. I pinch him and muttered “You’re welcome” 


“Hey hyung, we gotta go. Thanks again” Sungyeol said carrying Daeyeol


“No prob Yeol. Hey Daeyeol, let’s play next time okay?” I said then we went on our separate ways.

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

 

Woohyun’s POV


It was Saturday already and we’re on our way back to Seoul. I’m sitting beside Howon in the bus and he was fast asleep. The soccer training went well, we did and learned a lot of things from the training. We also did a lot of drills and techniques which were really exhausting that sometimes we would just sleep after. Too tired to do anything. 


To: Gyugyu Hamster
Hey, Gyu we’re at the bus already going to Seoul. Want to go somewhere later?


I waited for a reply but he didn’t. Is he still asleep? While waiting for Sungkyu’s reply I received text from Bomi.

From: Bomi ♡
Hey, Woohyun you’ll be dropping off first at the campus right? I was going to ask if we could go on a date today?

I was about to reply no to Bomi when I felt my phone vibrated again and saw Sungkyu replied to my text earlier.

From: Gyugyu Hamster
Hey Hyun, have a safe trip going back. About going out later, I don’t think I could come with you I have to do something later. Sorry :(

To: Gyugyu Hamster
Would it really take a day? What are you doing later anyway that you can’t spend a day with your loving best friend who was gone for a week :(

From: Gyugyu Hamster 
Hey, you know I missed you it’s just that I really need to do something later. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow how’s that?

I was just really kidding him but seeing him say that he missed me somehow made my heart skip a beat. Wait did my heart just skipped a beat because of Sungkyu? No, it wasn’t that. Probably just my imagination. Yeah just an imagination. 

To: Gyugyu Hamster
I was just kidding but I won’t complain about you making it up to me tomorrow ;) Anyway Bomi asked me to have a date with her so I guess I can’t also go today

From: Gyugyu Hamster
Good. I’ll see you later then.

Since I didn’t have to do anything later I told Bomi we could have a date. Our bus reached the campus and we all have our separate ways. I quickly went home and changed. I told Bomi I’ll pick her up at her house at 2pm. It was already 12pm when I reached my house. My parents were there.


“Woohyun my loveable son. How’s the training?” My mom asked and hugged me so tight as soon as I dropped my bag on the floor. 


“Mom, I need air. Can’t breathe” I said choking. My mom can be a little overreacting sometimes. She let go of me and I hear her mutter a small sorry.


“It’s okay. Anyway, training was super fun and exciting but really tiring and exhausting. I thought I was gonna die” I said and had a bite of an apple from the kitchen counter.

We ate lunch together and talked about my training and stuff. I also told my parents I have a date with Bomi so after washing the dishes. I went to my room and took a bath. 


After fixing myself. I head out and went to Bomi’s house. When I reach her house I rang the doorbell and it was her who opened the door. She was wearing a baby blue dress that went down to his knees and a cute heeled shoes. 


Bomi is a really beautiful girl that’s why I like her. She’s got a few suitors at school so I was pretty shocked when she told me she likes me and since I like her as well I asked her out on a date. We’ve been together for nearly 4 months already I think. 


“Hey, you look fantastic. Shall we go?” I said and kissed her cheek. I smiled when I saw her blush. She’s really cute. ‘Sungkyu’s cuter though’ Wait what? Where did that came from? 


We walked to the bus stop and that’s when I noticed Bomi’s sad eyes. She was looking at our hands intertwined together and she sighed.


“Hey, everything okay?” I asked full of concern


“Yeah. Everything’s fine” She said smiling but her smile didn’t reach her eyes. I'm sure something's wrong. But I didn't push the topic anymore.


We went to an amusement park as she wanted. I bought our tickets and we ride all the rides she wanted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter