I'm Jealous of the New Guy

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, how was your vacation?” Dongwoo asked me


“It was alright Dongwoo. We went to the beach once. Woohyun’s family and mine went to Busan and Jeju together. Our parents insisted to come together so we did”


“So basically it was Woohyun for the whole month?” Myungsoo said knowingly. I smacked his head and stuck my tongue out when he cried out in pain.

Dongwoo only chuckled but quickly stopped when he felt someone kissed his cheek and by someone I mean Lee Howon. I smirked at Dongwoo when I saw him blush.


“Ewww! Seriously, inside the classroom too? That’s PDA. My poor innocent eyes” Sungjong fussed


“Shut up Jong! I only kissed his cheek” Howon retorted sending a glare to his brother.


“Oh my god! Sungkyu hyung, protect me from them. My poor innocent eyes saw a lot of things I shouln’t have seen. One time during our summer break, I caught them eating each other’s faces. Oh God! It was a nightmare” Sungjong said dramatically.

We all laughed except Dongwoo and Howon. Dongwoo was a blushing mess while Howon chased his brother inside the classroom. 


“Guys, next time don’t make out at your house or if you do go do it inside your room Howon and lock the door. Geez! Poor Sungjong” Woohyun said while chuckling


“Shut Up! Nam Woohyun! You also do it like that so don’t tell me what to do ” Howon said throwing a chalk on Woohyun but he quickly dodge it.


“Well, I don’t have a younger brother so it’s okay” Woohyun fired back.

I didn’t like what they were talking about not one bit so I checked my phone what time it was and heard the school bell rang.


After a few minutes, Mrs. Park our class adviser, entered our classroom with a new student behind her. I guess we have a new classmate. Mijoo our class president lead us to greet our homeroom teacher. 


“Good Morning as well students. You may all take your sit. So you’re all probably thinking about who this man with me is right? He’s your new classmate. Introduce yourself” Mrs. Park said and turned to the new student.


“Hi everyone, I’m Lee Sungyeol. Please take good care of me. Nice to meet you everyone” He said while looking at me and smiling. Okay why is he only looking at me? I glanced away because I felt my cheeks blushing from embarassment. 


“You may sit down now Sungyeol. You can take that empty seat across Sungkyu’s side. Oh and Sungkyu, I’m assigning you to show Sungyeol around the campus.” Mrs. Park said and I nodded.

I heard Woohyun scoffed so I looked at him and saw that he was glaring at Sungyeol. I glanced at Sungyeol and he was looking at me totally oblivious of the glares Woohyun is giving him. I nudged Woohyun’s side silently asking him what’s wrong but he just smiled at me and turned to the blackboard. Okay. What’s wrong with Woohyun? Why was he glaring at Sungyeol?


 The school bell rang signaling our lunch break. We’re about to go outside the room when I remembered I had to tour Sungyeol in the campus.


“Hey guys, I’ll join you later okay? I have to show Sungyeol around” I told them. They all nodded and I turned to Sungyeol. Woohyun’s not with them yet either since our last subject teacher asked him to do something.


“Hey, Lee Sungyeol right?” I asked politely


“You got it right, Sungkyu hyung” He said smiling so brightly. Okay I definitely don’t remember telling him my age. I looked at him weirdly and he just smiled.


“How’d you know I’m older than you?” I asked curiously


“I just guessed and well I know I’m right. Besides I want to call you hyung.” He said then shrugged. Okay he’s weirder than I thought.


I started showing him around. Gladly he’s not that talkative he looked like he was memorizing all the places. I can’t blame him. Our campus is really big after all.


“Lastly, this is the cafeteria. It’s big as well. It has a second floor but my friends and I always stay at the first floor. It’s too tiring to go up” I said 


“Let me guess it was you who suggested the first floor right” He said. What the ! How’d he know? Is he a mind reader or something? 


“Nope, I’m not a mind reader. It’s obvious that you’re a lazy person. You face says it all” He said and I pouted. Am I really that transparent? We walked inside and went to the counter to get some food. I was getting my food when I saw Sungyeol eyeing the peanut butter weirdly and made a funny face. I can’t help but laugh at his face. He looks so weird Oh god! I was still laughing when I felt like someone was glaring at me. When I looked around I saw Woohyun glaring at me and Sungyeol. He was pouting really hard. What’s his problem.


“Was my face really that funny? You were practically banging your head while laughing” He said stepping on my personal space. I quickly stepped back and turned away. I looked at Woohyun and if looks could kill Sungyeol and I were probably 10 feet under the ground by now. Seriously why is he glaring at me. Did I do something wrong?


As we finished getting our food. I told Sungyeol he can join us for lunch since he doesn’t have friends yet.


“Hey guys! What’s up?” I sat beside Woohyun and he didn’t even spare me a glance. I looked at the rest of the guys silently asking them what’s wrong with Woohyun but they all shrugged.

I looked at Woohyun again and he seemed upset about something. Did he argue with Bomi again? I heard someone coughed.


“Oh yeah, guys you all know Lee Sungyeol right? He’s our new classmate. I asked him to join us for lunch since he doesn’t have friends yet” I said motioning Sungyeol to sit beside Myungsoo which was across from me. 


“No worries Sungyeol, we can be your friends. I’m Dongwoo by the way” Dongwoo said and shook hands with Sungyeol. They all introduced themselves to Sungyeol. I elbowed Woohyun at my side. He looked at me confused. 


“Introduce yourself to Sungyeol. He still doesn’t know your name” I whispered to him


“Why would I? We’re not friends” He fired back. I glared at him and mouthed ‘be nice’ He sigh and turned to Sungyeol


“Nam Woohyun” He said then shook hands with Sungyeol


“Hyung, did you show Sungyeol around the campus?” Howon asked. I was about to answer when Sungyeol beat me to it.


“Oh yeah, Gyu-hyung showed me around a lot. Your campus is very big” He said and we all turned to him a little shock. I turned to Woohyun and his nose was flaring. Everyone was shocked when he hit the table and walked out. he’s mad.


“Did I say something wrong?” He asked confusion written all over his face. I quickly stood up and looked at Sungjong silently asking him to tell Sungyeol the problem before I ran and chased Woohyun. 


I managed to grab his hand when we got out of the cafeteria. Aish! He walks so fast.


“Woohyun-ah wait” I said while trying to catch my breath. Thankfully he stopped and turned to me. He’s still pissed off. 


“Look Hyun, he doesn’t know that you don’t want anyone to call me Gyu except you. You didn’t have to be so rude you know walking out like that. It’s just a nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter