I Don't Want to Disappoint You

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I know I've promised an update some time ago but failed to comply with my promise because of busy schedule at college. Please forgive me :( So since christmas is already coming here's my first gift for you. I might update again but I won't promise anything Hehehehe. Also, I might write a one shot as well. You can comment down your suggestion for one shot and I'll gladly make them for you.  A few more chapters and this story will finally end. Thanks for all your support . By the way I put tittles on the chapter I hope you like them. Please let me know what you think. Thanks! Love you all. Don't forget to comment down what you think of the update and your suggestions for the one shot. I'm reading them all.

 

 

FLASHBACK {4 YEARS AGO}

“He has to drink this three times a day for a whole week. If the fever continues please bring him here again” I said giving the prescription to my patient’s mother then turned to the 6 year old boy sitting on the bed

 

“As for you young man, listen to your mom okay? Here you go” I said patting his head and gave him a strawberry lollipop.

 

That’s my final patient for the day so I quickly gathered my things and get out of my office. I was supposed to meet up with Dongwoo and Myungsoo at our favorite café. I checked my phone as I felt it vibrated and like I thought. Dongwoo and Myungsoo have texted me already.

 

From: Dongwoo-yah

Hyung, I’m done with my last patient. I’ll see you at the café later. J

 

From: Myung-ie

Hyung, don’t tell me you’re going to be late again. You’ll pay for my cake if you do.

 

I chuckled at how childish myungsoo’s text was. Some things just never changed. I walked on the hospital’s hallway with a smile and went to my husband’s office.

 

 

I didn’t bother to knock because it was just Woohyun who was using that particular office. When I opened the door I saw Woohyun reading a file and typing something. He was wearing his reading glasses accompanied with a very serious look. His face shows a very concentrated look. I wonder what he’s reading. I cleared my throat to catch his attention. He glanced up to me and upon recognizing who it was he smiled.

 

“Hey Gyu, what’s up?” he asked standing up and walking up to me putting his hands on my waist and kiss my cheek in the process.

 

“I’m going off first. Myungsoo, Dongwoo and I are going to the café. Will you be home for dinner?” I said fixing his tie and brushing some hair strands on his forehead.

 

“Hmmm. I have a surgery at around 6 in the evening but I’ll be home after that. I’ll eat dinner when I get home but you don’t have to wait for me. You can eat first.” He replied I clicked my tongue.

 

“Of course I’ll eat with you. So don’t make me wait too long. I won’t cook tonight I’ll just buy some take out when I get home later okay?” I said kissing the tip of his nose. He smiled

 

“Okay. Text me when you get to the café and when you get home. It’s weekend tomorrow so I’ll cook for breakfast, lunch and dinner how’s that sound?” he asked smiling from ear to ear. I smiled back

 

“That’s great. I badly miss your food” I said pecking him on the lips. However, Woohyun will not be Woohyun if he doesn’t get playful. He gripped my hips tightly and deepened the kiss. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

 

When we both ran out of oxygen we pulled back and smiled at each other.

 

“You know wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter