I Still Love You

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun’s POV


“Come on man, you have to tell him what you feel. It’s now or never. If you don’t tell him about it I will” I whispered to Howon warning him.


“What if he doesn’t feel the same way? What if he starts ignoring me after? What if- -“ I glared at him and cut him off


“What if he feels the same way then? What if this is the only chance you could tell him and you just blew it off? You won’t know the answers to those what ifs if you don’t try. If he starts to ignore you then make him not ignore you that’s pretty simple. Knowing Dongwoo he’ll probably ignore you because he’ll feel awkward around you but if you show him there’s nothing to be awkward about then there’s no problem.” I told him


Howon has liked Dongwoo since the moment they met well that’s what he told me. How did I know about it? Well I just saw him staring at Dongwoo with a weird look. Not a bad weird but a good weird if that makes any sense. Ever since I knew about it I always told him to confess to Dongwoo and I intend to push him to confess no matter what. 


“Howon seriously just confess okay. I got your back man. If it doesn’t work I’ll make sure that Dongwoo and you will still be friends. Now, I’ll go to Sungkyu now and asked him to go home already so do your job and confess already” I said as I walked to Sungkyu.


“Hey Gyu, I’m sleepy already we should probably go home” I said with a cute pout. I love acting cute in front of Sungkyu because I know he can’t resist me whenever I act cute. Actually he can’t resist me no matter what. I have that amazing power on Sungkyu and I love it. It’s the same as me though I can’t resist Sungkyu no matter what.


Actually I lied when I said that Bomi had to finish something at school. On the contrary, when she called me she asked me where I’m taking her today but I told her that I had to do something for my mom. Yes I lied well I can’t do anything aside from lying especially when I saw the fake smile Sungkyu showed me during lunch. He even spaced out so I decided to not go out with Bomi today.


Honestly, these past two weeks we hardly spend time with each other because we had so many individual projects and we just finished our midterms 2 days ago that’s why we were all busy. 


I always hated it when Sungkyu fakes his smiles for the sake of not upsetting me but truthfully it upsets me more. So I always try so hard to make him happy and for him to show his genuine smile because that’s one of my favorite things in the world. I would definitely ditched anyone even my girlfriend just to make Sungkyu happy.
When we were still kids until now I cry whenever Sungkyu gets seriously upset with me and don’t talk to me for more than an hour. That’s why whenever we fought even though it’s not my fault I was always the first one to say sorry. He initiates first sometimes but I always beat him to it. Well you can’t really blame me because I really can’t take it when I know he’s upset about me. 


I’ve had quite a lot of relationships but I never cried when they broke up with me or I broke up with them. I don’t really know why maybe because I don’t like them that much. Even when Key broke up with me I didn’t cry not even once even though I thought I really liked him. That’s why I don’t understand why I always cry whenever Sungkyu’s upset with me or whenever we fought, maybe because out of all the people around me I considered him the most important one. My mom and dad sometimes get jealous of Sungkyu especially my mom because I treat Sungkyu specially, but they love Sungkyu like he’s their own son so it’s okay. Sungkyu was always there for me and he’s the first friend I ever had that’s why I cherished him the most.


“What about Dongwoo and Howon?” Sungkyu asked cutely. He doesn’t know this but he’s naturally cute. He doesn’t have to act cute because he’s already is.
“It’s okay hyung we should probably go- -“ Dongwoo said but I cut him off


“Howon still wants to sing a few songs right Howon?” I said turning to Howon and glared at him when looked confused. Aish! Seriously this guy is hopeless.


 “You can accompany him Dongwoo right? I’m really sleepy now” I added while pouting and turned to Dongwoo. Dongwoo just smiled and nodded.


“Gyu let’s go they’ll be okay without us” I said smiling at him and he just raised an eyebrow at me. He knows I’m lying but quickly got his bag and we went outside.
We were walking at the bus stop when he suddenly stopped.


“Why’d you stop?” I said faking a yawn


“Stop acting sleepy, it doesn’t suit you. Tell me the truth what’s going on?” He said with a serious tone. I looked at the monitor and saw we still have 7 minutes before the bus arrives. I grabbed his hand and I saw him blush. I smirked. He always blushes whenever I hold his hand or kissed his forehead even when I hug him. How come he doesn’t get used to me doing those stuff. I smiled at myself as I made him sat at the shed. I put my head on his shoulder and I noticed how stiffened. I guess he will never get used to me doing these. It’s okay though I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter