How We Met!

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1
Sungkyu’s POV
    I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock and groaned as I turned off the source of the irritating sound when I felt the hand on my waist tightened.
“Hmmm. It’s too early hyung, don’t get up yet.” Woohyun said sleepily.
I chuckled and brush the hair sticking on his forehead
“I’m not yet getting up Hyun, I just turned off my alarm” I replied still touching his hair.
“Hmmm. Okay” He smiled and tightened his hold on me more. His eyes were still closed though so I touched his eyes then his nose then his lips. I’m so lucky to have this guy as my best friend, confidante, husband and partner.
“I’m luckier to have you hyung” he said looking at me intently with a genuine smile. I blushed, he heard what I said aish! 
“Aww, hyung you’re blushing. You look really cute” he said with a bright smile. 
“Sh- Shut up” I stuttered and hug him tightly hiding my blushing face on his chest. Stupid cheeks. I heard him chuckled softly before I felt him hugged me tighter and kissed my head softly. We stayed like that for a good minute before he pulled back from the hug. I whined from the loss of warmth and I heard him softly chuckled. 
He adjusted his position so our faces are on the same level. He looked at me intently and smiled. I smiled back at him.
“Kim” he said softly then kissed my forehead
“Sung” then my left eye
“Gyu” then my right eye and I whispered a “what”
“I” he continued then kissed my left cheek and I giggled
“Love” then my right cheek
“You” next my nose
“So” then my chin he paused and looked and smiled at me sweetly. I returned his smile
“So Much” he finally said then kissed me on my lips with his eyes closed. It was an innocent kiss at first then he started moving his lips against mine and I responded closing my eyes as well. He moved and hovered over me without breaking the kiss. I felt his left hand hold mine and intertwined them, they were like pieces of puzzles that fit together amazingly. I felt his right hand on the side of my head supporting his weight. I moved my right hand as well and reach for his hair tugging it softly to deepen the kiss. I love touching his hair because it’s so soft and addictive. When we both run out of air, we separated a little. I can feel his breathe on my lips and he smiled to me genuinely. 
“I love you too Nam Woohyun now and forever” I said returning his smile and looking straight to his eyes. He returned to my side and hugged me tightly. I snuggled to his neck inhaling his natural scent. 
After a few minutes I heard his even breathing and I know for sure that he was asleep again but his hold was still as tight as before. I smiled to myself. He’s probably so tired from his duty at the hospital. 
Woohyun and I are both doctors in Seoul National Hospital but he’s busier than me because he’s a surgeon while I’m a pediatrician so his duties are more complicated than mine. But we both make sure we have enough time for each other. 
Today is a Saturday and both of us don’t work on weekends except if Woohyun has an emergency operation or something like that. So weekends for us are very precious since sometimes Woohyun doesn’t go home for 3 days straight.
We’ve been married for 5 years already and counting. But I’ve been in love with Woohyun since we were in middle school. If you’d ask me before, if I’d ever imagined myself in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter