Chapter 9

Play With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?"

 

Kyungsoo suddenly can't find an answer to his unexpected question.

 

"Baekhyun treats you as someone special and you go out of your way to greet him first thing in the morning..." Chanyeol shrug lightly. "Doesn't that show how much you're into him?"

 

"Mr. Jung asked me to look after Baekhyun. That's why I worry about him..."

 

"Is that really all there is to it?" Chanyeol peers at her face.

 

"Why do you ask?" Kyungsoo frown softly.

 

"If you're single, I can kiss you right here." Chanyeol smirked. "Isn't that the perfect kiss?"

 

"Don't tease me." Kyungsoo sigh.

 

Why is he suddenly interested in knowing that? Kyungsoo answer Chanyeol while finding his question suspicious.

 

"It's none of your business."

 

"There's no reason for you to keep it secret, right?"

 

"I'm not keeping anything secret." Kyungsoo frown. "I don't want to be kissed by you."

 

"In other words, you and Baekhyun aren't dating?" Chanyeol lets out a small sigh.

 

"I've only just recently met Baekhyun. There hasn't been nearly enough time for us to in a relationship." Kyungsoo add on to further her point. "Besides, it seems like he's having a tough time right now."

 

"I see. You're a more earnest young lady than first I made you out for." Chanyeol smiles teasingly. "But, wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter