Chapter 2

Dear No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had gone by and Yoongi had been on a trance whenever he is alone. Is he daydreaming? No one knows and no one dared to ask.

When he's with Namjoon or Seokjin, everything seems normal, but whenever he's with Taehyung who keeps on playing that certain song, it always got into him. That word 'soulmate' in that certain song keeps on ringing inside his brain. He shakes his head as if he could shake off his thoughts. Yoongi doesn't wanna close his eyes because if he do there's a certain pair of lips that will flash in his mind, a certain distinct laugh that resonates in his ears and that mixed of smell of musk, sweat and vanilla that plays around his philtrum wafting in his nostrils, that he subconsciously decided that it's now his favourite scent.

Yoongi sighs, grumbling something, he hasn't been paying attention in class and that's odd that even the professor noticed.

"Mr. Min Yoongi, My class might be boring for a Music student and a top-notch like you, but please pay attention cause I might accidentally give a special test and a hard one at that just for you!"

Yoongi prompted in his seat and responded in a muffled "sorry" and sit straight, face forward and his eyes trained on the whiteboard.

 

Finally Yoongi's last period for the morning was done and yes, Mr. Grumpy is on his way to their Monster x Genius studio.

lunch, he'd rather go and create the best music for His Hos--, oops scratch that, for Hoseok.

Again, Yoongi shakes his head. He grumbled when his stomach growl, shouting and begging for food. He clicked his tongue and turn around his heels and went to the main cafeteria instead of the small one on their building.

' so packed' Yoongi grumbled and was about to turn back and to go to their studio when a pair of hands clasp on his shoulders and push him inside the cafeteria. He cringes because the humidity was a bit high due to the number of students going in and out to eat their lunch.

He was about to protest when a familiar voice, near in his right ear says with too much endearment lace in his voice, too much, for Yoongi’s liking, but he like it anyway.

"Fancy meeting you here Yoon-hyung, how about we have lunch together?”

Yoongi was never adamant on hanging out with friends, He’d always say yes whenever they ask him, except the times he needed to work on his music, but this time, Yoongi doesn’t know where to stand, he’s in between of saying yes and no. But Hoseok who seem to notice the battle that’s happening in Yoongi’s mind gave him the liberty of choosing between “yes or yes” which makes Yoongi snorts on it and then he shakes his head.

“Fine, whatever.” Jimin who was with Hoseok had a good audible laugh on Yoongi’s expression and Hoseok’s insistence with some aegyo on tow.

 

While eating, Yoongi wasn’t focused on his lunch at all, not when Hoseok is right in front of him, never in Yoongi’s entire life have he thought that eating food could be so sensual. But the dancer made it possible for him to think that way. He eyes every movement of Hoseok. The dancer chewing the food, the movement of his cheek packs, that sinful tongue darting on his lower lip to wipe the stray sauce and once and for all he never have expected that looking on someone’s Adam’s Apple bobbing up and down in his throat while gulping the food down could make him felt his own throat dry. Also Yoongi, who doesn’t know that he(they) have an audience in their peripheral,was enjoyingthe view in his first class seat for Yoonseok.

“Ahem! “ The petite dancer cleared his throat. He motioned on Yoongi’s food.
“Hyung~ do you mind if I have that tempura cause I think you’re already full. “ Jimin said in a normal tone as much as possible but yoongi knew that every word reeks of malice and a knowing tone.
Yoongi felt his blood drained in an instant. he’s too focused on Hoseok that he forgot about Jimin. He gave him an awkward smile and pushed his plate toward the latter.
“Geez, you’re like Jungkook except that no matter how much you eat you don’t grow at all.”
It’s Hoseok’s time to choke on his water. ISTG no one dared to tease Jimin about his height. Hoseok panicked a little but stop his worrying when he saw Jimin laughing.
“I’ll let you off the hook Hyung, tho I’m pretty sure you’re smaller than me. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter