Chapter 9

Dear No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Hoseok woke up with a lighter heart, fluffy feeling and butterfly swarming in his stomach. He remembered the events that happened last weekend, his self-pity of roller-coaster ride. From happiness, to sadness and jumbled feelings. From trying so hard to forget the lingering feeling he had with the music major student, to faking his actions and from pretending and even convincing himself. To finally believing that he's okay, he's alright, 'I'm fine.' those phrase were like mantra in his head the whole night at Seokjin's place.

 

He remembered when he bathed with yoong and his confession, then as if on cue his whole body heats up, from the tips of his toes up to the ends of his hair strands. 

 

Hoseok sit up on his bed and shakes his head violently, as if, if he shakes it hard, all of the dirty thoughts he had that night towards yoongi will fly away to the moon. 

 

---

 

"Good morning hyung!"

Namjoon greeted Yoongi when he entered their studio. It was early in the morning but the two aspiring producer students checked in as early as possible but with different goals. For Rm, it was because he need to finish something school related, while for Yoongi it was because he can't fall asleep because of the inappropriate thoughts running in his head because of a certain ball of sunshine, thus, he decided to go to school and produce some beats or compose some songs.

 

"mhmm." Yoongi's briefly response towards namjoon, making the later arched his brow and stare at his hyung. His been like this since the overnight at seokjin's and it's been the third day. He noticed those dark circles and deep bags under his eyes, sometimes, Namjoon knows that this moments aren't the best times to ask Yoongi or else he'll be meeting with the grumpy old man but his curiousity and concern got the best of him.

 

"are you okay hyung? I've noticed that you've been like this since monday."

Namjoon regretted his actions, he shouldn't have opened his mouth, so he bit his lower lip and stare on his hands on his lap.

 

Yoongi glared at him, knitting his brows and almost hissing at him, but instead he just sighed deeply.

 

" I wish i could tell you, but sorry, i also don't know."

He blurted and plopped on his chair as he opened his laptop. Namjoon stared at him and found that Yoongi was pouting while staring at his computer screen and not doing anything. This made Namjoon giggle a little and suppressed the sound so he wont pissed the elder.

 

"Hmm, maybe you're just Hoseokie deprived?"

That's definitely a joke per say,  but the effect hits Yoongi. It blared his whole body, his face catching up as it was painted in all red up to the tip of his ears and the back of his nape. The display of that rare expression left Namjoon speechless and gaping like a carp out of the water.

 

The two producers are having a staring contest when Yoongi decided to cut it.

 

", joon, I'm not Hoseok deprived!"

He raised his voiced but his expression contradicts.

"I hope I'm not." he whispered. But unfortunately Namjoon heard it right. He ing heard it loud and clear. Namjoon wanted to tease the elder just like how they teased them before, but he decided against it. He wanna get out of the studio, alive and complete.

 

---

 

Despite of waking up early, Jung Hoseok was running late. He's cursing under his breathe while running. He's fitted, his dancing had contributed a lot in his body from toned muscles and his lungs, but running from his place up to his first class which is located at the 4th Floor of the Academic class building is real hardwork.

 

People might think that Hoseok doesn't mind being late on an academic subject but Hoseok isn't like that. Either the academic or special class, hoseok despised being late, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter