Chapter 3

Dear No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi had been pacing left and right in their shared studio and Namjoon who got there ten minutes ago had had enough of Yoongi’s movements.
“For Pete’s sake Hyung! Stop pacing around! Seriously, What is it that bugging you right now? “
Yoongi was startled by the audible stentorian voice of Namjoon.
He stop on his heels and plop down on his seat. He pondered a little before he speak.
“I don’t know how to contact Hoseok. “
Namjoon was in utter disbelief that he thought his Hyung was nervous about an upcoming mental breaker exam but no, not at all, it was only becaise he don’t know how to contact Hoseok.
Namjoon almost blurt out a wow with underlying sarcasm but instead he tried to steel his expression and nonchalantly said,
“He’s probably at the practice room right now, so, why don’t you go there and check?”
Namjoon suggests with a smirk-laced face. Yoongi didn’t notice the latter’s expression because his mind was occupied with namjoon’s words.
He sighed and resigned from his seat, he stand up then move out of the room.
Namjoon on the other hand had clenched his hand and fist bump on the air as if he just won a bet, he rejoice upon witnessing his Hyung’s changes just because of a certain someone.
Then he made a quick text on hoseok, telling him that yoongi-hyung is looking for him and on the way now to the practice room.
Hoseok ponders on the text he received and he can feel that the corners of his lips tug up. 
Hoseok was aware of his fondness on the grumpy-old-man aka Min Yoongi. If possible, he wanna befriend him. But for now, Hoseok decided to tread carefully, since he sees Yoongi like a wild cat that needs to be domisticated. 
He sent a quick thank you on namjoon and put his cellphone back on top of the speaker.

 

Yoongi just got out of the music department building and his face is already distorted. Just thinking of climbing up those stairs to where Hoseok is, was already taking a toll in his body but it's more like mentally than physically. 
After a five minute walk on the pathway that connected the buildings that’s complemented with ‘Golden Eclipse’ trees on each sides of the concrete path, Yoongi could finally see the building of the practice rooms. 
This time, unlike the last time, the dance major students are still lurking inside, the practice rooms on the ground are still bustling with different music, the sounds are actually faint but with Yoongi’s pellucid hearing he could pick up every beat that slipping through the gap of the doors. He smiled from recognising some of the songs but grimaces when he’s now in front of the staircase. He inhales and took a step up then exhales and step up again. 
'For s sake, Yoongi, you’re not hiking a friggin mountain.' 
He told himself and huff again, in the middle of the first floor, almost on the way to second floor, a cold hands hold Yoongi on his nape, its fingers wrapped around his neck that he let out a squeak, that he even cringes in his own voice. 
“For ing---” He abruptly shut his mouth when he saw Jimin. Taehyung’s bestfriend. That angel with 'his' devil. 
Jimin was almost crouching with his right hand on his stomach and his left hand on the wall. He was laughing his off because he can’t believe that 'The Min Yoongi' just ing squeak, no, more like a screech because of his hoarse gravelly voice. 
“Omg, I'm sorry hyung, I didn't know that you're such a scaredy-cat." The younger said as he wipes the stray tears on the side of his eyes. 
" Wth, Jimin! And I'm not a scaredy-cat!" Yoongi won't admit it, not in his entire life. After a few more good audible laugh from the younger, he straightened and they presume, climbing up the friggin staircases.
"Btw hyung, why are you here?" 
Yoongi cleared his voice, he contemplates if he will tell Jimin or not, but keeping it a secret is not even a choice, given that the younger is also subjected to the track that they're composing. 
"mmn, well, I'm here to meet Hoseok----"
But before he could finish his sentence Jimin cuts him off by protesting in his cutest voice. 
"Just to see Hoseokie-hyung? How about me?!" he pouted and even though he's not really that close with the two dancers, Jimin exudes a familiarity that reminds him of Taehyung and Jungkook. Which makes it Yoongi softens his features and open up on the young dancer. 
" Geez, okay, okay, I'm here to see you too." he chuckles and ruffled Jimin's voice. With Jimin beside him, talking whatever topic they come into, Yoongi didn't notice that they're already at the third floor in front of the practice room where Hoseok is in. He enjoyed the younger's company and his audible laughs that resonates in the building. 
When Jimin opened the door of the practice room Yoongi felt his breathing constricted. He hasn't step his foot inside and Yoongi already felt an unknown feeling in his stomach making him felt hot. Yoongi wondered why he felt that way but he just shrugged it off, bocing it, throwing it somewhere at the back of his abyss called mind.

"oh, Hyung?" Hoseok portrayed the best surprised face, as if namjoon didn't gave him a heads up that Yoongi's on his way to meet him. He went towards the pale guy and stared at him, stared at his newly bleached hair. 
"Silver, it suits you hyung." Yoongi was talen aback by the sudden compliment. He backtrack and sport a sheepish smile. 
"Thanks." Jimin saw it, the glimmer on Yoongi's eyes, not that Hoseok didn't notice it. Because he ing does. 
"So hyung, what's up?" 
Yoongi wanna say the 'ceiling' but decided to bite his tongue to make sure it wont roll off his mouth, he's not kim ing seokjin, and he's not gonna throw a ing lame joke on Hoseok. 
He cleared his throat as if that will clear his mind as well, but Yoongi is also Agust D, and Agust D is known to spit straightforward sentences and Yoongi himself isn't the type to beat around the bush. 
"well.." he stop and stare around the practice room, anywhere but not on Hoseok's eyes, not in his hazelnut eyes that can get Yoongi lost. 
"Well, I came here to ask you if you'd like to compose the lyrics with me."
The two dancers shouts in chorus, 
"COMPOSE?!" They also both gasp at the same time that they said jinx together and laugh at how synchronised they are. 
"well, that is if you have time? We actually planned to not only make a track with beats alone, Namjoon and I want it to be a song, I used my own beat mixing with Namjoon's so in reality it's two songs mixed in one track. 
The two dancers mouths are agape, the words Yoongi are dropping were like mini bombs that in every word had impact in them. 
"T-then, hyung, does that mean that, Hoseokie-hyung get to compose a song with you and the vocal majors will sing it?" J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter