Chpater 6

Dear No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in his bedroom, Yoongi was lying on his bed, his hand in the air, closing and opening it. He squeezes and curl it's fingers one by one.

'If Hoseokism isn't related to - - -'  Yoongi omitted the last phrase of jungkook's articulated teasing during lunch break.

He shift to his right side then slowly curl into a ball, bringing his knees on his chest and wrapping his arms around it, as if it's his way of defense mechanism, protecting himself from  'something' that might hurt him. 

Yoongi doesn't know, Yoongi doesn't wanna explore that unknown feeling. It's an unbeknownst field for him. 

He let go a deep sigh that he had been holding. 

He shifted again, then he sitted, he leaned on the headboard of his bed while clutching on his kumamon bolster. Hugging it with his arms and legs wrapped on it in a tangled mess. 

"Geez, I think it will be a long night." He groaned, deep voice lace with underlying tiredness. This is one of those nights where Yoongi's mind is filled with ideas, swarming every nook and crannies of his brain, over flowing with his lyrical poetry. His 'Suga' persona is on the roll tonight. 

He shuffles on his bed a bit then reach on his night stand. 
He pick up a pen and a tickler, and starts scribbling some lyrics that's flashing in his head. 

He had written some but he scratched it, He doesn't feel right with those phrases of love. Then repeat the process of write and erase. Suga might be Yoongi's softest side, but that doesn't mean that he's into love like some normal people who'd gone crazy over it. In fact, he's not. Afterall, no matter how you flip the side of the coin, Suga is still Yoongi, a flip side of a dollar coin isn't a ten thousand won. 

Some of the crumpled piece of papers are on his bedroom floor, so he decided to stop for a moment, he took a deep breathe while tilting his head. As he closes his eyes he remembered how Hoseok's hand feels. Those small gestures and the small squeeze the ball of sunshine had given him. 

He crack his eyes wide open and start writing. 

**So take my hand right now
I can’t believe myself
Words I said thousands of times only to myself
Don’t leave me
You got the best of me
You got the best of me
Whether this is a dream or reality, it’s not important
Just the fact that you’re by my side
Thanks**

Yoongi delve on the lyrics, he trace his thumb on it as if he is trying to search something on the words he wrote. As if those lyrics could answer his underlying doubt and unknown feeling he have inside his chest. Finding no answer he turn the page and write another verse. 
He didn't close his eyes this time, he stare on his bedroom wall, his monochromatic colored room matching his monochromatic life. With a little bit of sprinklers of cerulean blue that's either his curtain, the baseboard of his walls, the frame of his windows just like how his friends come into his life putting colors in his everyday life. He smiles with the thought, then his gaze was caught by the evanescent moonlight, the four squares shaped on his wooden floor casted with a passing cloud. 

'moon rays are from sun rays' 

Yoongi titled his head, where did he get that from? Was it science or was it from one of the books he found at the mini library of his Dad's workroom. 

He found himself reminiscing those childhood days, where he'd rather spent his whole days in that mini library reading whatever he 'love'. The use of word had put a grimacing expression on his pale face. He let out a sigh as he gripped his tickler and pen. 

He wondered where did his innocence go? He wondered what had gone wrong? Where was the boy who love to smile and full of fantasy about fairytales, superheroes and love in every pure thing in the world could offer that he can find in those books he had read before. But then again, he knew why, he knew how. Yoongi is a clever wise man, he's not stupid to embrace the same thing that those obtuse people are embracing even if their life become miserable, just because of that thing called love. 
He bit his lowerlip bitterly. 

Not until his phone rings that liven the cold quiet room. 
His phone flashing the name, 'Sunshine' 
Yes, Yoongi changed the name, from Seokie to Sunshine. He's just literally a ray pf sunshine or the Sun himself, that even Yoongi wondered at times, that perhaps Hoseok is the descendant of the God of Sun, Apollo. 

He break into a sweet smile that he doesn't even know he's doing it. He press the green button and slide it. 

"Yes?" 
Yoongi says, but he wondered simce there's no one talking on the other end, he look at the screen, the duration time is running, means he answered the call, so Yoongi put his phone in his ear again. 

"Seokie?" He called, full of endearment, he only uses that tone on Kookie and Tae, bit he can't help and use it with Hoseok too. 

"Uhh. Hyung." Hoseok says, a flat tone. Yoongi isn't used to it. He'd never heard Hoseok used this tone. His ray of sunshine is full of energy, but why does he feel like he's out of it. 

"Seokie, what happened?" Yoongi is worried , he clutched his kumamon in his chest while he set the notebook and pen beside him. 

Then a sudden strained of laughter graces his eardrums. 
"Wh-what?!" Yoongi exclaimed, his voice louder that his hush soft voice a while ago. 
Hoseok on the other line was trying to find his words, he hasn't move on from laughing yet, Yoongi could imagine him, curl in a ball while clutching his stomach with his free hand or his face burrying on the pillow to muffled his laughter. 

"I-Im.. Sorry. .Hyung." Hoseok tried to squeezed those three words in between of his muffled laughter  Leaving Yoongi more bewildered. 

"Yah! What's happening, seriously?" 

After a minute of silence, Yoongi had enough. He almost growled to show he's irked with Hoseok's action in the middle of the night. As if to tell that he was disturb in his beauty sleep. Except he hasn't had one. 
As if on cue, Hoseok speak in a serious but calm tone.
"Seriously, I'm sorry for waking you up hyung, It's just that, I can't sleep, and Im just thinking if I'll message or call you, But before I knew it, I already pressed the call button and as if adding into my panic mode, You answered it immediately with the first ring." 
Hoseok chewed the inside of his lower lip. He let out a sigh of relief when he heard Yoongi hummed. 
" Seriously, sorr--" But before he could finish his second apology Yoongi cuts him off. 

" Don't be, It's okay and it's not like I'm asleep, Just like you Im also wide awake."

The older heard Hoseok says a long "ooh" then followed with chuckles, The small laughter that creates a little vibrations from his throat, something that makes Yoongi's senses on full alert. 

"but now that I heard Hyung's voice, I think I can sleep now." wow! Yoongi thought, and he thought the exact opposite. 

"Ironically, hearing you laugh and blastering my eardrums will make me unable to sleep even more!" Yoongi retaliate. As if Hoseok was teasing him, the younger laughs again. 

"Yah!" Yoongi pouts then Hoseok coos at him, as if the dancer could see his expression. 

"Geez, go to sleep now, and see you tomorrow, I mean today, after school."
Hoseok nodded and laugh at his silliness. 

"Goodnight Hyung, I wanna see you at lunch tho, but I can't. BYEE~" It's Hoseok’s turn to pout and then he hung up on the older. Yoongi wanna try to say something about lunch but stopped when the other line fell silent. Indicating Hoseok had hung up this time, for real. 

He pondered on his phone a little bit then place it on his night stand. 

He sighs, he lie on his bed then see his tickler. He opened it and write again. This time more natural as if the moment the tip of the pen met the white paper of his notebook, flows the words like a water fall. 

**As you share happiness, it multiplies
But if you share sadness also, it multiplies too
So always laugh
And rest on my shoulder
We may argue sometimes, but we make up quickly
I understand your feelings too, well~ it’s written on your face
Things like appearance, hmm hmm it’s as if it doesn’t matter
It has no relationship with our “relationship”
It’s fine even if it’s everyday**

He smiles, He knew that these lyrics was born, again, with Hoseok in his mind. He shake his head. The younger had taken a place  somewhere in him In his head. That even Suga had adorned him. All of his artistic sides are loving----scratch that , are liking Hoseok too much. 'They' are fond of him. And Yoongi is a little bit bothered and afraid of it however he still find himself smiling. His heart knock a little on his rib cage. As if it's telling Yoongi something. But Yoongi doesn't wanna dwell with it. Because whatever his heart says, Yoongi doubts it. 

------------

"Hyung~" Jimin says after a little bit of stretching. Hoseok pressing on his back while his legs are wide apart and his right hand reaching on his right foot. 
"What is it, Jiminie?" Good, Hoseok hyung is listening to him, because the last time he saw his hyung like this, he's either in a dreamland or in cosmos. 
"Well, are you in love?" There's a pause, more like, Hoseok froze. His weight is on Jimin and the younger is bend too much that his forehead is almost touching his knee. 

"Hyu--hyung! "  Jimin whined. Hoseok abruptly let go of the Younger's back. 

"Ah! Sorry! " 

Jimin furrowed his brows and look up. 
"Hyung, is it Yoongi - hyung?" 
His face lit up the moment that question roll off of his tounge. 
"I'm. .." Hoseok hold on the face towel that's on his shoulder. Clutching it as if the answer is there. But instesd of answer, Jimin's smug face was met with a towel. 

"Jeez! What are you talking about! I just broke up with my girlfriend, okay?" 

Jimin runs the towel on his face showing his unconvinced expression coated with annoyance . 

"That's bull! That girl shouldn't be called girlfriend at all! She doesn't deserve the title of a lady!" 

Hoseok laughs then pinches Jimin's cheek. 
"Jiminie, this isn't the renaissance period where you call your woman a lady and stop being bitter with her, Its jus. ." He paused and inhale bitterly. 
"Its just, I'm not the best guy and best boyfriend material for her. She found the right boyfriend for her." 

"Exactly! She and the douchebag are made in hell together!" 

Hoseok laughs louder and pinches him again. 

"Jeez, let's go! That's enough for the morning. We'll go over it this lunch." 

Jimin nodded and stand up while rubbing his cheeks that had gone red then he almost deadpan at himself when he realized that Hoseok had successfully avoided his questions about Yoongi. 

-----------

During lunch, The three vocal Major wondered and asked Namjoon where's Yoongi, and was answered by a shrugging of his shoulder and a knowing smirk. 

"Is he producing 'another song' ?" 

"Yup, He finished the mixed of Lie and Boy Meets Evil but didn't put any aprroval of it yet, since after school they will record Hoseok's verse."

"Then what is he producing this time?" asked by Taehyung. 

"Two songs, He have two new songs overnight."

Jungkook's jaw dropped and his chin was pushed up by Jin making sure the food he's chewing wont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter