Chapter 5

Dear No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    A chirpy, bouncy, hyper Yoongi is definitely an abnormal Yoongi.
When he got in the studio in the morning, greeting Namjoon with all smiley showing his gums and perfect cute white teeth, Namjoon look at him with a judging look.

"Who are You?! Where's Yoongi hyung?" 
Normally, on a 'normal' day, Namjoon would receive a smack right into the back of his head, but today, Yoongi just pulled his swivel chair, wave a hand in front of Namjoon and reply in a happy tone. 
"Geez, what are you talking about, it's me!" he answered as if he's talking to a friend who hasn't seen him in a long time. Yoongi opened his desktop, clicked on the notepad and start writing the lyrics that Hoseok had texted him last night. 

"Exactly Hyung! And I'm not exactly asking about your name, but actually, about your being? I mean, I'm happy that you're happy, but, seriously? I've never seen you have different moods in a span of a day. Most of the time you're sluggish Min all week, oh, no, you're sluggish Min all year long! " 
" Yah! What do you think of me? Some robot? "
" Oh no, you're human, just have a robotic expression, mostly deadpan if I may add."
Yoongi stares at Namjoon, his happy attitude disperse in a second. He gaze at him while arching is eyebrow.

" If I don't know you since middle school, you'll definitely be found dead in Han River tomorrow. "
Namjoon pursed his lips in a thin line trying to hold his bubbling laugh, he knew his hyung, he knew too much that this grumpy old man won't even hurt a fly.
" Geez, and I know you love me too much to kill me."
Yoongi grimaces with the use of the word love. Sure he like his dongsaengs, his jin-hyung, but he don't know if hell call that love. He's just too opposed with the word love that even the feelings he have towards the closest people in his life are only classified as like or adornment.

"Sure, Sure, whatever."
He keep typing the lyrics and also the lyrucs he came up with last night, with few asterisk and notes on the side.
Namjoon noticed it and peek beside him, reading every word. His jaw dropped, he cant believe he saw the word love on Yoongi's composition.
He's trying to form a sentence but can't come up one. So he pointed at it. Yoongi look at his finger on the monitor and let out a huff them form a smile, and God, Namjoon noticed that smile.

"That's not mine, Seok-- I mean Hoseok came up with that. He'll come here today after school to compose the whole song with us."
Namjoon corrected, "more like, with you." he wiggles his brows as if he's about to say another word but he didn't, his gaze is enough.
"whatever joon, we're just gonna compose together, nothing else. And don't even try to reason me out with that love-thingy that you guys are talking about!"
Namjoon chuckles and patted Yoongi's shoulder.
"Sure hyung, see you later, My first class is starting so I'll head first."
Yoongi nodded and finished what he had written, there's still some part that he's not satisfied with but he's pretty sure that 'his'  I mean, Hoseok will come up with the rest of it.


Morning class was finished and during lunch break, the other three have the same reaction with Namjoon, Yoongi is too cheery for the normal Yoongi, but nevertheless, they love this kind of Yoongi. 
He still let out his sassy comments from time to time so everyone's satisfied with it. 

Lunch time was almost over when Taehyung was suddenly wrapped with arms around his shoulders and chest. 

"Taehyungie!!" 
Jimin chirped as he hug his best friend. 
"Whoah! Jiminie? Why are you here?" 
A shock tone can be heard on Taehyung's voice, he's definitely not expecting him. 
"Ahhh, about that, it's because I wlcame here with Hobi-hyung," Yoongi flinches on his seat when he heard Hoseok's name. He look up but didn't see the taller dancer. Jimin notice his small actions and gave Yoongi a smile, a smile as pure like a child's smile. 

"But he was dragged by other upper classmen somewhere."Jimin pursed his lips this jut his lower lip. 
" lSo I'm sorry, Hyungie, he isn't here. " surely that endearment is something else, that Yoongi's heart almost drop when he heard him say it. But at tue same time he is ticked when his four friends are looking at him, with the knowing smirk gracing their smug faces. 

" It's okay, It's not like I'm expecting him during lunch break." Yoongi tried to reason but i terrupted with Jin's gasp. 

"Woah, How dare you yoongi, The fact that Jimin said that, means Hoseok might wanna see you too!" 
"During lunch!" said the four boys in chorus. 
Jimin pouts but he's actually quite amazed on how Yoongi's friend could play out some words with him amd made Yoongi speechless. 

"Hyungie~ you don't wanna see Hoseok-hyung?" Jimin acts like a Kid, pouting in a cute way. 

"Geez,, ugh, I mean, It's not like that, I mean.." He wanna try to give Jimin a reasonable explaination, but at the same time he's asking himself why does he need to explain himself. But instesd of saying whatever in his mind right now, which is actually jumbled words, he let out a groan. Resigning on explaining hmself. 

Jungkook the youngest can't help but laugh at his hyung's misery. 

His hyung's suffering is his happiness. 
The maknae's contagious laugh affected his hyungs even Jimin, his 'new' hyung. 
But everyone's laugh was halted with Yoongi's phone, Vibrating, that even Nmajoon who's beside him jumped a little because of it. 

"Wtf hyung, why did you set your phone in vibrate mode at max, it ing startle the out of me!" Namjoon hold his chest with his right hand as he explain in an exasperated tone. 

"Well," he paused then remembered the ringtone yesterday. 
"Oh right, It's because some ing idiot changed my rington into that screeching voice, whoever that is, Might as well pray their well being!," he scrunched his brows and fish out his phone out of his pocket. 

The other boys are trying to clarify themselves but they cease talking when they notice that the second oldest is smiling. His face lit up and now typung a reply. Yes, he's replying! That is something Yoongi would never do to any of them, because he'd either call them for a very brief answer or just ignore their text and let them guess his reply. Like wtf yoongi they ain't some fortune teller. 

"will there be a typhoon?" 
Seokjin mused, and the other three catch up with what he meant. 

"Perhaps the world are breaking in to two." Taehuung exaggerated which makes Jungkook laughs. 

"Perhaps there's an eclipse right now?" 
Namjoon mused. 

But there's jimin, who teases, and actually hit the jackpot, earning a beet red Yoongi. 
"Or perhaps, it's nothing as serious and ridiculous as what they said, perhaps, it's just Hoseokie-hyung texting you, That made your whole world halt from spinning around you." 

Jungkook's face lit up, the corner of his lips are stretched up to his ears. Taehyung let out an alien sound that means he's trying hard not to squeal with Jimin's statement but failed. While Namjoon and Seokjin almost choke on the water they're drinking when they saw Yoongi's beet red face. 

"wow.." All of them says in chorus, amused with what they're seeing. It could pass up as one of the wonders in the world. A miracle. 

And as if fate is playing along with Yoongi's friends. A pair of hands clasps on his shoulders which made the silver haired boy felt a sense of deja vu. 
Yoongi stiffens at the touch while he slowly put his phone back in his pants. 

"Ahh! Yoongi-hyung! You don't even reply at me!" Hobi pouts with a teasing voice. Yoongi look up to explain himself but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter