Chapter 8

Dear No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30 mins later..

the boys are making a ruckus while jimin and hoseok are playing just dance 2018 on wii. 

jimin picked a dance where they'll gonna follow a couple dancing on the tv screen.

but they're not only dancing with the song but also competing who's on the dominating role. 

jimin had been twirling hoseok around and asking him to dance the girl part and hoseok was playing hard to get, forgetting that they're holding the controlers. 

jin on the other side is laughing his off while namjoon is shaking his head as he pour a drink for him and yoongi. 

"jesus, hoseok and jimin, you guys aren't even playing anymore!" exclaimed by yoongi who had gotten tired from watching the two who's gonna do the girl or the guy role. 

jimin smiles and step toward yoongi putting the controler on his right hand. 

"since you're bored, why don't you play with hoseok-hyung!" he smirk as he pulled the older and pushed him on hoseok, the taller catching yoongi just in time. 

thanks with the liquor in his system. 
hoseok was bold enough to run his fingers on yoongi's back. 

"ya! watch where you're touching!" 

hoseok gave him a knowing smirk, then he lowered his head and whispered on yoongi. 

"I know where i am touching you hyung~" 

the last part was almost a moan but before yoongi could argue,hoseok hooked his index finger on the belt loop of yoongi's pants and pulling him upward. their bodies touching as he dances with him, pressing their bodies as he body rolls on yoongi making the blond growl and whine at the same time. 

"th-this is not the step of the game tho!"
yoongi whined but hold hoseok's shoulders for support and tried to still his standing but failed due to hoseok almost lifting him off the tiled floor.

"geez!! that's not a game hyung!!" complained by taehyung but before yoongi could agree, jungkook and taehyung including jimin are dancing almost the same as them except jimin is being sandwiched by the two taller boys. 

when the song finished, hoseok erupted in laughter and pushed yoongi on the sofa slowly, making his body bend lower as he let the older down. 

when he noticed the elder's meet the sofa he stand straight and scoop the can of beer and throwing one towards yoongi. 

yoongi caught it and let the cold can place on his cheek. his face felt hot and sizzling. his body is also on fire and he know that it's because of hoseok.

it's because of hoseokism. 

but it seems his reasons are running out. and he really wanna know what it means. but at the same time he doesn't wanna acknowledge what his friends had told him. 

yoongi wants a different answer. 
because love was something foreign for him. something he cant name. something he don't know. 

wait, what?

"something foreign, something i dont know, something i cant name that's why i called it hoseokism."

.

yoongi pursed his lips and took a deep breathe. he opened the can and drink the beer in one gulped. hoseok was watching him and can't helped but be worried how he did it abruptly while on yoongi's side namjoon, namjoon heard everything he mumbled.

----

"hoseokie hyung i love you!! marry me!!"
the drunk jimin is a drunken mess. he had kissed taehyung and jungkook on the lips who's gawking at him with flabbergasted expression plastered in their faces. while right now he's peppering hoseok kisses on his shoulder and nape tickling the older.

"wtf park jimin! holy ! who made you drink beer!!" 
the young dancer hiccups and stare back at taehyung. while the latter wave his hand up. 

"sorry hyung, is he?"

"yeah! he's like this he can hold soju but he can't hold beer, holy !" he's pushing jimin again because the younger was pushing him and trying to kiss his lips. 

he flipped jimin and pinned him on the carpet. 

"hyunnng~~" he wails in a flirty way as he wiggle his brows. yoongi's brows are furrowing from the sight that's unfolding in front of him.

as if on cue, his body moved first, he ripped hoseok and jimin off from each other but the younger clung onto him instead. and now the pale hyung is struggling to peel off the clingy drunk on him. 

", help?" he look at namjoon and jin who're laughing their off clutching their stomach while tangled on each other. definitely not the best help. 

"jisoos jimin." is the only words that came out of hoseok's mouth and poured the young boy with a bucket of ice. making the younger stop what he's doing and making yoongi groan. hoseok throw yoongi an apologetic smile which yoongi painstakingly accepted and finally off with the drunken kisser jimin. 

"aish! seriously guys! clean up!" finally jin snapped. he clapped his hands to wake the out of his drunk friends but only few can argue with him. jimin wiggle his body out of the living room with taehyung on pursuit on the way to the bathroom. 

"taehyungie! make sure he wont drown!" jin shouted which earned a yes hyung from the second floor. 

"yah jungkook! no more drinks! you should clean yourself and sleep!" 

"but hyung!! it's too early to sleep!! it's just almost 2am!!" 

"jin hyung!!" taehyung calls from above as he hold the railing, jin and the others are looking up waiting for their alien friend to continue. 

"let's watch movie! after we took a bath then we can sleep down there?!" he smiles flashing his boxy smile enough to get jin's permission. 

"okay! but first take care of that frunkard in there!" 

"okaaaaaay~!" he goes back inside the bathroom and jungkook runs upstairs while shouting 
"hyung let's take a bath together!" 

leaving the hyungline to clean. 
"great  we're gonna clean?" yoongi grumbles.
"jin hyung and i can while you and namjoon stay away from here. we don't want any breaking glasses right?" 
hoseok says in a jested tone while namjoon whined saying he doesn't break things all the time whole the two oldest laughs on the two younger who's arguing about a simple matter. 

---

leaving the oldest and second oldest of the group, hoseok and namjoon are still arguing about joonie being a breaker of things, from a friends house to school equipment. even from the shops they've been to before. 

"hyung," 
yoongi broke the silence and called out in a sheepish way, rubbing his nape as he pondered what he's about to say next. 

"what is yoongs?" 

"mmmn, hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter