Chapter 5

The Forgotten Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Jisoo

I lied.

I lied when I asked him who he was. I lied about not knowing idols when I followed his life, the accident that killed his parents, his failed debut, his debut in Sigma and their success.

All of it is because of that boy who visited me for 6 beautiful summers in the orphanage. That boy who had the best pair of eyes I have ever seen in my life.

And no matter what I do, I can't tell that boy that I was that girl he promised to marry at age 10… I was that girl he saved the moment he smiled at me… even though I am in his arms now.

"Can't sleep?" He whispered.

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

"People. Life."

"You'll spend your whole life thinking about those things but you'll never undertand how it works."

"I know."

"Jisoo."

"Hmm?"

"I kissed you." He said like a young boy.

"I know."

"Jisoo."

"Hmm?"

"What are we?"

"Why don't you give me the answer?"

"I'm confused. I've only met you but it feels like I've known you forever."

"Is it a good thing?"

"I think I'm falling in love in with you."

###

Even though he isn't telling me a thing, I know he was hurting. It's been 3 days and none of s showed any progress.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked Yuta for the 10th time today.

"I have to go, Tae. My parents are suing the company if I don't. I can't let them do that." Yuta said.

"But…"

"I'll be back. Just like you promised you will… We'll all stand in front of everyone as Sigma again."

"I don't think I can do this alone." Taeyong admitted. I've never seen him so weak and hopeless.

"You won't be. I'm still here, just not physically present. And you have Jisoo now."

The mention of my name made me shy and awkward.

"When will you be back?"

"Give me a month's time. I'll get them to let me go. If not, you'll have to go and get me out."

"Okay. You know who to call."

Since Yuta left, Taeyong has been staring on an empty space. We were outside Jungwoo's room. He insisted we stay there to make sure nothing will happen to him. 

"Taeyong." When he did not answer, I had to call him again.

"Huh?"

"I'm hungry."

"Want something to eat?"

"Sandwich will do."

"Okay, wait for me here."

I watch him stand up and go to the cafeteria. I wasn't hungry but I know I had to distract him from everything that's going on in his mind.

Shortly after Taeyong left, a woman arrived. She looked at the glass window showing Jungwoo and began sobbing.

"Are you okay, Ma'am?" I asked and the woman cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter