Chapter 4

The Forgotten Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you for your continuous support! I appreciate all those who commented and those who subscribed. Hoping you'll like the next updates. Like I said before, this isn't my typical story. You will laugh, smile and cry with the characters. I hope you'll love it like my other stories. Comments please! 😊

 

 

 

 

#Taeyong

I was brought to the intensive care unit of the hospital. I looked through the glass window and I saw Jungwoo. He had tubes connected to this body.

"Why is he here?" I asked. "Why isn't he with the others?"

"Taeil could have died… if it wasn't for him."

"What do you mean?"

"Taeil was supposed to take most of the blow but who would have known that our cute and fluffy maknae had that much courage in him to protect his hyung. Before he fell unconscious, I told him he shouldn't have done what he did but he just smiled. He said that you'll be sad if something bad happened to Taeil. He said he can't see you sad."

My knees weakened. And my tears continued pouring.

"He will survive right?" I asked.

"The doctor said he has a 25% chance and the rest can be attributed to miracles."

"Then let's believe a miracle will happen." I said. "But promise me one thing, hyung. We're not giving up on him unless he gives up himself."

"Of course. Of course."

###

"You have to go and rest." The manager said. "Their parents will be here any moment."

"Their parents all hate me, right?"

"They're just worried. Go back to the dorms."

"I don't think I have the strength to stay there." I honestly said.

"Here."

"What's this?"

"This is the key to my brother's apartment. He's overseas so no one's there. Use this phone for the meantime. I'll contact you when it's okay to visit. You can use the clothes there."

"Thank you." I replied as I stood up to leave.

"And Taeyong." He said and I looked back at him. "Don't do something stupid."

"Like kill myself?" I replied. "I won't, don't worry."

###

"Taeyong." I heard her voice. I almost forgot all the excitement I had for tonight's dinner.

I don't know but I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"I saw the news. When I arrived back home, you weren't there." She said.

"I'm sorry for leaving like that."

"No. No. It's okay. It's okay." She whispered as she ruffled my hair. I cried like a 2-year old kid in her arms. "You'll be okay."

I brought her to the apartment my manager has offered me. We were on the sofa. My head on her lap as she ruffled my hair to calm me down.

"I'm sorry I couldn't cook dinner for you." I said weakly.

"It's okay. Are you hungry? Want me to cook for you?"

"No. I'm not hungry."

"Okay."

"After losing my parents, they're the only family I had." I said as I start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter