Chapter 1

The Forgotten Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

####

"Are you really leaving?" Taeil calmly asked their leader.

"I have to find myself, hyung." He answered.

"Why can't you find yourself with us?" Jungwoo, their youngest, added with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Let him be." Jaehyun commented as he walked out of the scene.

"I hate you!" Jungwoo said as he followed Jaehyun out of the room.

"I'll talk to them." Yuta said and followed s out.

"Winwin?" Taeyong called out, hoping he'd understand his case.

"I... I don't know." It was all Winwin replied and eventually went out.

"Hyung, I'm sorry." Taeyong said to the only member left in the room.

"You can't blame them, Tae. You know well that we are here because you told us to believe in you. We believed in you and formed Sigma." Taeil began. "Jungwoo gave up his studies. Jaehyun had to give up being a company CEO. Winwin and Yuta came here even at their parents disagreement. But you, especially you, Lee Taeyong, you gave up your entire life for this."

"I can't do this anymore. The air is so suffocating up here, hyung. I can't breathe anymore." He replied.

"We have decided to disband the moment you leave."

"No. We all worked hard for this. You can't disband Sigma. I can't let you do that."

"Then give us a reason to hold on, Lee Taeyong."

####

#Taeyong

They announced my official hiatus today. The public was surprised at the sudden announcement that my phone hasn't stopped ringing since this morning.

"Geez, I have to change my phone number." I murmured to myself.

"Looks like you're really leaving." Yuta said as he entered my room.

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be." He replied. "You've always told me to follow my heart. Follow what your heart tells you. We'll be here waiting for you to come back."

"Will you all be okay?"

"Taeil hyung will do a good job, for sure. But go talk to Jungwoo. That boy has been crying all night."

"Thanks, Yuta."

###

When Taeil hyung asked me for something they could hold unto, I told him I'm coming back. I'll be back as a better artist. I'll be back with the same vision as trainee Lee Taeyong. I'll be back as a better leader for Sigma.

"I'm not talking to you." Jungwoo said before I can even say a word.

"You already are." I replied and I saw his eyes widen in realization. "I'm coming back, Woo. I promise."

"Don't leave." He said with his usual puppy eyes and pout. "Pretty please?"

"I have to, Woo. But I'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter