Chapter 9

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jaehyun struddled him, looking at him with dark eyes from above him still pinning him to the bed. He continued to press open mouth kisses all the way down, now pinning his hands with one hand and with the other pulling his shirt up so he can reach his upper body.

 

 His open kisses were now on his chest, Taeyong found the easy task of breathing difficult all of a sudden, letting out a loud and moany breath when he felt a hot tongue and warm lips around his . His back arched against his will, he couldn't comperhand what's happening.

 

"I told you that you will regret it" Jaehyun now said against his lips, brething heavily.

 

Taeyong stared at Jaehyun's lips that are so plump and red at the moment.  He didn't know how this man is capable every time to make him to lose his mind and not to stop his actions. The one thing he knew for sure is-   he's not regretting it one bit. 

 

"I'm not regretting it, how about you?" Taeyong asked and decided to use the chance Jaehyun was cought off gaurd to change their positions so now he's on top of him pressing their bodies together. 

 

"Are you regretting it now?" Taeyong asked in a husky and teasing tone that made Jaehyun to go numb. 

 

Taeyong started to grind their lower parts together and biting Jaehyun's lower lips at the same time, the things this boy is doing to him. 

 

"Seeing your feisty side is definitely not on my regret list" Jaehyun said and secured Taeyong's hips with his arms like he's hugging him, stopping all their doing. 

 

"What on your regret list then?" Taeyong asked after noticing the other didn't want to go far with their actions, laying his head on the taller's chest looking at him fondly. 

 

"Dancing while being drunk on a table and then being forced to get a from a girl who decided me dancing like that apperantly seduced her" Jaehyun said with a frown and such distate it made Taeyong laugh.

 

"I am sure you enjoyed it" Taeyong said teasing after making himself stop laughing. 

 

"I'll enjoy if you give me one not a random girl in a club, I think me being attracted to you has something with me not  looking at girls or someone else in particular at all" Jaehyun said with such confident like he's not even embarassed.

 

"Can you stop being so honest? I don't know what to do with myself every time you say something like that" Taeyong is frustrated from his words. 

 

"Maybe because you are not used to get compliments and letting other people do it but I'm not going to let you stop me" He said grinning and all Taeyong wanted at the moment was to erase that stupid grin off his face. 

 

"Let's go to sleep, maybe then your brain will finally work" Taeyong said getting off the bed to shut the light off, getting under the covers with his back to Jaehyun's face. He didn't know if facing him is going to be the right thing. Suddenly he felt a familiar pair of arms wrapping around him and a body pressed to him from behind.

 

"Is that okay?" Jaehyun whispered in his ear. He started to feel warm in his insides because he can't  get over how Jaehyun is so ing caring. Instead of answering with words he put his hands on the others, securing his arms showing him it was more than okay. 

 

 

***

 

Taeyong woke up from the ligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter