Chapter 5

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They sat in silent still on Taeyong's favorite bench  beside each other, the both of them are staring at the dark sky above them. Taeyong was not a big fan of silent, he hated it. He took a quick glance at the latter who is still looking at the stars like it's the most fascinating thing in the world. 

 

"Can I ask you something and you won't be defensive for once?" Jaehyun asked him all of a sudden, still with his eyes on the stars. 

 

"I'm not defensive" He said without even thinking, making Jaehyun to look at him with a knowing stare on his face. 

 

"Alright, what is it?" Taeyong asked with a sigh, looking anywhere but  the other. 

 

"Why do you hate me so much? I know since the first moment you saw me you didn't like me" Jaehyun asked and Taeyong think his heart is just about to jump out of his chest. 

 

"I don't know" Taeyong answered honestly, he really didn't know the reason. 

 

"What do you mean you don't know? There must be something" Jaehyun insisted, looking at him with a fierce stare. 

 

"I really don't know why, you see? I don't think you actaully need to do something so I won't be able to stand you" Taeyong decided to be back with his self defense. 

 

"You know they say  the line between love and hate is very thin" Jaehyun stated with a smile on his face, his right arm on the back of the bench with his face laying on it so he can look at him comfortably. 

 

"Aren't you tired of being so full of yourself?" Taeyong didn't know how to deal with Jaehyun's honest attitude. 

 

"Aren't you tired of being defensive all the time?" Jaehyun shot back at him, he shot him back a killing glare as a response. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter