Chapter 11

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Does it mean you finally accept your feelings for me and become my boyfriend?" Jaehyun asked after kissing him for a few minutes straight, now kissing every inch of his face. 

 

"Yes idiot, if not what does it look like?" Taeyong tried to sound annoyed from the obvious question, but how can he do that when he's melting deep inside from how the taller is peppering him with kisses?

 

"You'll never stop attacking me huh?" Jaehyun was done with his face and after kissing beside his mouth he stopped to look at him. 

 

"You attack me with feelings I attack you with words, that's my payback" Taeyong said grinning, playing with the latter's hair.

 

"Your words are either flattering me to death or trying to make me feel bad I don't know how I feel abou-" 

 

He wasn't able to complete the sentence because Taeyong decided to shut him up with a kiss. A hungery kiss to put it more correctly. 

 

"It's- like I can't- stop thinking- about kissing you- all the time" 

 

Taeyong managed to say in between kisses, ravishing the other's lips. Jaehyun put his arms on his and made Taeyong to moan and stop kissing him from the sudden act. 

 

"I think we took too long, we need to go back" Jaehyun said smiling after seeing the shorter's angry and confused look. 

 

", I hate you" Taeyong pouted, he just turned him on for nothing. So he decided to attack again the taller with a kiss which he immidiatly entered his tongue and grinded against him making their lower parts to meet dangerously. 

 

"Now we can go" Taeyong said in triumph after making sure the other as well is but can't do something about it. 

 

He went back first and saw Hansol looking at him the moment he noticed his presence. 

 

"It took you long, is everything okay?" 

 

"Everything is-" 

 

"Hansol, can you give me a hand? I made popcorn for everyone and I have only two hands" Jaehyun appeared from behind, forcing a smile. 

 

"Why didn't you ask help from Tae?" Ten popped in the conversation but still concetrating in the movie as well. 

 

"Taeyong can't stand me you know that" Jaehyun replied and Taeyong took back his seat, feeling Hansol staring at him as if trying to understand why he hates  his friend. 

 

"I'm coming to help you" Hansol decided to assist him and left his seat behind. 

 

They put the bowls on the table, Yuta and Ten almost snitched it from their hands because it was the pick of the movie and didn't let their eyes leave the screen as if their life depended on it. When they brought everything Jaehyun came straight to his side to put down the things he brought with him and sat in what used to be Hansol's seat. 

 

After a few more seconds Hansol was also done and made his way to his seat only to see it was taken, he was surprised and Taeyong felt suddenly a little bit not comfortable becasue of it so he whispered a little sorry. Hansol just smiled and sat beside Doyoung after saying it was okay. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter