Chapter 10

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

", , " Taeyong muttered dramatically pushing Jaehyun away from him. 

 

"Oh god, are you that nervous about your friends finding out actually all this time you had a crush on me?" Jaehyun stated amused, not fazed at all while Taeyong here is losing his mind. 

 

"Get out to the balcony, wait for us to go" Taeyong whispered like they  are on a secret mission, pushing him to the right direction. 

 

"I will go only if you give me a kiss" Jaehyun stopped moving when he was almost  out. 

 

"Fine" 

 

Taeyong held his collar with both of his hands and crushed their lips together. 

 

"Happy?" Taeyong asked pulling away, resisting the urge to keep kissing him.

 

"Very, I'll see you there baby" Jaehyun said with a light wink, closing the  door after him.

 

Taeyong fixed himself, took a quick look in the mirror and after finding himself looking decent enough he opened the door. 

 

"You are so lucky to have Winwin who said maybe you are stark in your room so  I won't burge in" Ten said annoyed because of his lack of responding from inside the room.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't answer, I was in a rush to be ready" Taeyong said scratching his nape, hoping Jaehyun is hiding well enough so they can't see him through the window. 

 

"Well, let's go princess we need to be there in ten minutes thanks to you" Ten said dragging him out of his room. 

 

"Sorry guys" He was feeling a bit sorry that because of him they must be late, he knows how important these things are for Winwin. 

 

His parents don't like the idea of a human being in love with the same gender so he can't bring Yuta home, he is too afraid they will find something out since he's bad at hiding his feelings and they can read him like an open book. They can't meet at Yuta's because he lives with his grandmother and she is just like Winwin's parents- won't accept any gay in her family. Yuta is too afraid from her finding out even though their realtionship is very close more than anything, that's why he is so scared of losing her she's the only family member from Japan who stayed with him in Korea. 

 

"That's fine dummy, the most important thing is that you agreed to come and let us bring you there without protesting finally" Winwin said satisfied, making Ten to realize it too and be content with Taeyong's lack of protest. 

 

They arrived to their destination, Winwin knocked on the door twice before Yuta opened  and greeted him with a big hug. He noticed Winwin's surprised reaction. 

 

"My grandma is at one of her friends, don't worry about it" He said with a beaming smile kissing Winwin's hand making him to blush. 

 

"Hi Tae, Hi Ten" He greeted the two of them, closing the door right after. 

 

"Hi to you too lover boy, how is it going?" Ten asked him on their way to the living room. He saw Johnny sitting on the sofa comfortably waving at them. 

 

Before he greeted him back he saw Jaehyun sitting beside him calmly on the sofa. How the hell did he get here before them? 

 

"Hey boys, hey Taeyong" Jaehyun said with a smirk, it seems he knew exactly what's going on in his head.

 

"Hi Johnny" Taeyong answered only to him so he can tease Jaehyun back. That smirk always managed to annoye him. 

 

He and Johnny started talking about the next project they were assigned to do together while Ten was at the kitchen trying to bring all the things Yuta prepared before hand to all of them. 

 

"I'll go to see if Ten needs help" Johnny said after noticing he hasn't come back the past fifteen minutes. 

 

"How did you get here so fast?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun after they were left alone. Yuta and Winwin are probably outside. 

 

"I know some ways, why? Not happy to see me?" Jaehyun asked sipping from his glass of cola. 

 

"I think I saw enough of you" Taeyong was lying badly, he knows that. 

 

"You know it's a lie, why bother trying so hard?" Jaehyun didn't stop showing his smirk since the moment their eyes met here. It's bothering him so much because when he look at him the only thing on his mind is to attack those sinful lips. 

 

"I need to get away from you, you are a bad influence on me" Taeyong never said something so honest before. He feels like he can't control himself when he's near the one beside him. And Taeyong is not someone who lose control easily. 

 

"You still can't stand Jaehyun? Get over this already will you?" Ten said when he came back with Johnny trailing behind, putting all the food and drinks on the table. 

 

"Shut up Ten, focous on your crush right behind you not about me, thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter