Chapter 18

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong didn't want to go after the fight he had with Jaehyun, if you can count this as one anyway. His mood went from a hundred to zero real quick. He didn't mean for it to come out this way, he didn't even think it will matter the latter that much Taeyong being against the idea not going out to the public. 

 

 

He though about this a little after Jaehyun left, one of his reasons is that he's afraid from the people at their school but Jaehyun has more to lose. He shouldn't be afraid only from their school but also from his step father. His step-father didn't like the idea of them being together maybe when other people will know about it, his step father would notice it's not a secret anymore when people will start to ask him about his his so callesd "son in law" being gay  the beating will get worse. He can make it a pretty hell for Jaehyun but he doesn't give two s about him and the entire world while Taeyong....actaully does. Damn it, he is the worst boyfriend in the world and in the first place of being a perfect coward. 

 

 

He couldn't not go there again because of his friends, he promised them he would come, there is not turning back now. They reached the place at nine and the campfire was on display with the cheerleaders and the players already all over the place, everyone is dancing to the electronic music playing from the speakers and when Taeyong noticed Jaehyun sitting on the side alone with a can of beer he wanted the ground to swollow him underneath. 

 

 

He considered walking to him and apologize for being an that is afraid from a few low-life people and letting them come between them but the thought vanished when some guy approched him. Are guys now trying hitting on him as well? What the is wrong with people? They never saw before a perfect guy in their life? 

 

 

He was pretty sure that was the case because the guy was smirking dangerously at Jaehyun, staring at him from above while Jaehyun was still sitting and listening to what the guy had to say with his eyebrows making a little cute frown on his face. After the things the guy said Jaehyun seemed to roll his eyes and snorted at him, mumbling something that if Taeyong catched it right was "Whatever" and kept on drinking his beer. 

 

 

All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter