Chapter 14

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong woke up in a warming embrace, with Jaehyun's head in the crook of his neck and his arms warpped around his waist hugging  from behind, leaving no space between their bodies. The light of the sun was on their faces, Taeyong hates it the most so he turned around comfortably so he won't wake up the latter and faced him. All the annoying feelings from the sun vanished after looking at his lover's face under the light. He looks so calm and soft it made a wide grin to appear on his lips. 

 

He traced his cheek lightly and after getting to his soft and plump lips, he felt Jaehyun securing his grip on him. 

 

"Good morning" Jaehyun said in a hoarse voice, blinking his eyes to adjest the light carefully.

 

"Good morning, did I wake you up?" Taeyong asked with a slight regert but still smiling, waking up like this with Jaehyun was really different for him but in a good way.

 

He never felt so safe, warm and loved like this so everything is a first to him. Jaehyun was his first kiss, so everything in a relationship is a first to him. He never was with someone because it's hard for him to open up to people, he doesn't really like to go clubbing and to social events unless his friends are convincing him to come along with them. And maybe he never had his eyes on someone because he always had his eyes on Jaehyun since they met in seventh grade. 

 

"That's fine, I'd rather use the time we have than sleeping all day" Jaehyun answered with a matching smile, bumping their noses and kissing Taeyong on the side of his lips. 

 

"What would you like to do today?" Jaehyun asked after changing the channels in the television, trying to find something to watch while Taeyong rested his head on his chest.

 

"I don't really have something on my mind" Taeyong wouldn't care to just cuddle all day like that.

 

"Let's go skating" Jaehyun offered from nowhere, still searching  through the channels. 

 

"But I don't know how to skate" Taeyong said frowning, thinking why he never had the chance. 

 

"That's even better, I'll get to teach you" Jaehyun said excited, settling on a romantic movie. 

 

"Really Jaehyun? You chose a romantic movie?" Taeyong snorted, he never really disliked the genre but didn't really love it either.

 

"Just like me" Jaehyun answered with a wink and a kiss on his cheek. 

 

--------

 

"Come on baby, don't be scared!" Jaehyun yelled to him from the middle while Taeyong is gripping the railing tightly. 

 

"Easy for you to say" He mutterd under his breath, trying hard no to move and break all of his bones at once. 

 

"Let's try like this" Jaehyun skated to him and held his waist right after placing Taeyong's hands on his shoulders for support. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter