Chapter 17

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?" 

 

 

Taeyong answered his phone after it rang for the third time in a row. He decided to just lay in his bed for a few minutes, he was exhusted from the tiring day he's been through. Two tests can really kill a human being, he's wondering if his brain didn't totally leak from his ears after the last test. He thought he could manage a few minutes on the bed without giving in and sleep but he was wrong. He slept for a few hours and woke up to his boyfriend that suddenly decided  not to give up and keep calling until he is going to pick up. 

 

 

"Are you gonna open the door for me? Or am I going to wait another hour for you?" Jaehyun snorted but Taeyong could feel his smirk through the phone. 

 

 

"It's still early, you should have been here in an hour or so" Taeyong asked after checking the hour while going down the stairs.

 

 

"Missed you, why? Want me to go back?" Jaehyun answered when he opened the door and met with a very handsome Jaehyun.

 

 

He wore a ripped white jeans and a black V neck shirt, he also wore a high pair of black Vans to finish his attire. His hair was combed up and dear God, please have mercy. How can someone look so good? 

 

 

"Can I come in?" Jaehyun asked but entered anyway without waiting for a response.

 

 

"I wonder sometimes how I fell for you, I have a bad taste in men no doubt." Taeyong said rolling his eyes, closing the door and sitting in the living room beside Jaehyun who already made himself at home. 

 

 

"You wish. You should feel honored to have me" Jaehyun said with a cocky smile, getting closer to him and looking him straight in the eyes. 

 

 

They sat like that for a few seconds, still staring at each other's eyes. 

 

 

"What?" Taeyong asked, he coud feel the taller have something on his mind that he want to share with him bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter