Chapter 1

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the first day of high school and the last year before they all saparate their ways to college. They are a big group of friends, or something like that. It  was always Taeyong, Winwin and Ten since they were kids, but after they finished elementry school Ten and Winwin got along with more people, they were sociable while Taeyong was happy only with the two of them and never was interested in making new friends. 

 

Since then you can say that Ten and Winwin were still friends with other people but Tayong stayed with his own decisions and didn't change. It was no wonder that his two best friends set plans with one of the group he dislikes the most. 

 

Johnny, Yuta and Jaehyun were standing in front one of their lockers. It seems like they were waiting for them, when Yuta saw Winwin his face shined and the smile on his face was..unbearable to the eyes. 

 

"Hey! It's been so long since we saw you guys" Yuta said more to Winwin then the rest of them. Ten just stood beside Winwin and smiled at Johnny dreamily while the latter talked to him about some party in the weekend that he hosts for the beginning of the new year. 

 

"You saw each other two days ago" Taeyong complained to himself, he was standing beside them but a bit behind. 

 

"Still angry all the time I see" Jaehyun said with his usual dimpled smile on his face standing in front of him, holding the strap of his black backpack on his only right shoulder. 

 

Taeyong didn't reply to him, he just crossed his arms and looked everywhere but at the latter's face. 

 

"What happened to your sharp tongue dissing me all the time? Is it finally gone?" Jaehyun stated as if he's relieved but at the same time smiling and...thrilled? Taeyong never knew how to handle his beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter