Over Pizza

Tales of a Closeted Fanboy

"ing idiots," Baekhyun mutters angrily under his breath as he reads through tweets currently under the hashtag #LoeyandIrene on stan Twitter. He seriously hated it when people simply speculated about Loey and his love life. Ships are cute, until you ing trend them worldwide and the artists could actually see it. For real, like, what the actual ? This hashtag was only filled with delusional shippers who only had pathetic evidences as back up with their nonexistent and unreal ship.

"Seriously?" Baekhyun utters in disbelief when he sees someone post an evidence, stating that girlie and Loey were dating based on a ing red Supreme shirt. What the , so does that mean he and Loey were dating too because he had that same exact shirt? Does that mean Loey's dating almost the entirety of the teenagers at school since Baekhyun had seen everyone wear the same shirt at least once? 

"What kind of logic..." Baekhyun sighs when he sees another pathetic soul post something about Irene and Loey holding the mic the same way so apparently they were both soulmates.

baekhyunee_exo 
Y'all are delusional es #LoeyandIrene

Baekhyun smirks as he watches his tweet implode, his notifications filling up with both of his minions and ugly triggered delulus who had their brains up in their so they can't think properly.

worshiploey
baekhyunee_exo You're the delusional one here. Afraid oppa doesn't notice you?

"Oh well you," Baekhyun mutters under his breath.

baekhyunee_exo
worshiploey I'm a man, you headass.

"If there's anyone I can tolerate to be with Loey, it's Sehun because he's gay and cute," Baekhyun huffs as he rolls his eyes, turning it off and throwing it to his bed in irritation as he crosses his arms and turns his body towards the laptop perched on his desk.

Baekhyun sighs, scrolling down his Facebook, seeing boring and basic posts from his friends. The groupchat with his clique is currently on, probably backstabbing that girl who is gaining momentum and becoming popular among the boys at school. He raises his eyebrows when he suddenly receives a notification that some person named chogiyeol_pcy wanted to video chat with him.

That's when Baekhyun remembered he and Chanyeol exchanged phone numbers when they celebrated his birthday together.

Baekhyun usually feels annoyed when someone he barely knows and just a met a week ago starts to act as if they are the best of friends when in fact they are both nothing but plastics. But for some reason, with this irritating senior, he did not make him feel this way at all. Maybe because Chanyeol actual feels real? He's not too sure.

After checking if his face did not have anything weird on it, Baekhyun finally clicks the answer button. The screen shifts then the video chat starts. He is instantly greeted by the sight of Chanyeol in just a tanktop, his blue hair brushed up in a way that suddenly makes Baekhyun have weird thoughts. He still has his nerdy glasses on, and it seems like he is inside a car.

"Hey idiot," Baekhyun greets disrespectfully. "What's up? Why'd you videochat with me?"

"I wanted to see your cute face today," the other answers, daring to flash a cheeky dimpled smile at Baekhyun who was clenching his fists in a way that would nearly draw out blood if he applied just a bit more pressure.

"Stop hitting on me, you old fart," Baekhyun says. "What do you really want from me?"

"I'm in front of your house," Chanyeol says.

Baekhyun feigns shock. Bringing a hand to his chest, he displays a mock surprised face and says, "Wow, so you really are stalking me."

"Haha," Chanyeol says as he rolls his eyes. "Whatever, Byun. Come out, I have pizza."

"You really think you can lure me out with pizza, Park?"

"Yes," Chanyeol bluntly answers.

"Well damn right you are. I'll be out, let me get my flipflops."

"Are they fluffy and pink, because that would look so cute on you Hyunee-"

"Shut the up, Chanyeol-hyung."

Much to Chanyeol's delight and Baekhyun's failure in giving a , the brunette emerges from his house wearing fluffy pink flipflops after yelling at his sister to mind her own business. A teasing smile appears across Chanyeol's face as Baekhyun opens the door and slips into the front seat.

"Hey Hyun," Chanyeol greets. "Nice fli-"

"Don't say a word," Baekhyun threatens him with an aggressive expression that only looks adorable in the other's eyes. "Where is the pizza that you promised me?"

"It's not here yet," Chanyeol smiles, but the smile vanishes and is replaced by a pained wince when Baekhyun suddenly slaps his face carelessly.

"Oww!" Chanyeol cries. "Is that how you treet your senior?! That hurts!"

"Shut up and buy me my pizza," Baekhyun with a pout, genuinely wanting to eat something and not just because he was craving. "That's the least you could do after wasting my time. I could literally be at home-" Swooning over EXO. "-doing stuff that are a lot more important than being here with you."

"Calm down, tiger," Chanyeol chuckles as he begins driving. "I know I'm not important to you, but stop hurting me like that."

"What do you even want from me?" Baekhyun huffs, side glancing at Chanyeol before looking straight ahead, not wanting to get distracted by the bulging bicep that his eyes had strayed to.

The car suddenly slows into a stop, much to Baekhyun's confusion. His eyes grow large when Chanyeol's veiny hand suddenly creeps up his thigh. Baekhyun wanted to slap the heck out of the jerk, but he is not able to because when he looked up, he sees him giving the smaller a heated look. The sight made Baekhyun's throat dry and the temperature inside the car suddenly seems to rise.

Chanyeol leans in, tickling the side of Baekhyun's face with his hot breath as he rasps in his ear, "I wanted to have hot car with you."

Baekhyun reaches the peak of his temper as he slaps Chanyeol's arm while the taller breaks out into hysteric laughter.

"It wasn't funny!" Baekhyun shrieks, cheeks flushing in irritation as he grows tired of slapping Chanyeol's beefy arm and simply leans back into his seat with a pout and his arms crossed over his chest.

Chanyeol chuckles and suddenly swoops down, kissing Baekhyun's chubby cheek before driving again. The smaller could only stare at him in distaste as he wipes off the bacteria on his cheek from Chanyeol's lips. His plump red lips, if he may add with no insinuation or whatever.

"Really though, I'm just bored," Chanyeol says. "And I thought you are too since you're not exactly at the party."

Baekhyun looks over at the other. "What party?" he asks increduously.

"Party at Miyoung's," Chanyeol says, glancing to see the expression on Baekhyun's face. "They didn't invite you?"

Baekhyun clenches his jaw as the bile rises in his throat. He clasps his hands together, calming himself down because he was mad. Really really mad.

"Are those plastics finally kicking me out from their pretty little group?" Baekhyun says in a hushed tone. "Are they finally done putting up with me and using me for fame?"

"Do they even mean something to you, Hyun?" Chanyeol asks in a serious manner.

"No," Baekhyun answers darkly. "Of course not. They don't. Will never. You understand me hyung, don't you?" He flashes a gloomy face. "You understand why I've been putting up with them for years."

"It's the feeling of belongingness, right?" Chanyeol says. "You want to feel like you belong, even if you can't really make special bonds, only ones that last surface-level and benefit you. Isn't that right?"

Baekhyun sighs. "You're right."

"See here Hyun," Chanyeol pinches his nose. "I've only known you for a few weeks, and it is enough to know that you mean more than what you let on. You're real, an actual person. You're not just some teenage dream. You're real - here inside my car, in the front seat just at arm's length." He reaches out and pokes Baekhyun's cheek, nudging the cute chubby flesh with a rough, calloused finger. "See? You're not like them."

"You strangely know how to make me feel better," Baekhyun smiles. "Really, thanks."

"No problem."

"Is it weird to say that you're the first person who actually feels like a friend to me?" Baekhyun says. "You're strange and foreign to me but you actually make me feel comfortable."

"Wow gee, thanks Hyun," Chanyeol suddenly feels shy as he rubs his nape. "Being annoying worked, I guess."

"I mean, Jongdae is a friend, but we don't really hang-out except at school and most of the time he's not even present. Am I pathetic, Chanyeol-hyung?"

"No you aren't sweetie," Chanyeol reassures him. "It just sounds like you don't have good social skills."

"But I do!" Baekhyun whines. "Bring me to a party, I swear I'll remember every single person's name that night. I'm loud and outgoing if I want to be. It's just that Jiyong and the others nitpick people who interact with us. It's like he just wants us to be inside this perfect little bubble."

"He's an actual dictator, hmm?" Chanyeol laughs. "Can't blame him, he's a genius."

"But totally an ," Baekhyun huffs. "What's the use?"

There is silence when they finally pulled up in front of a pizza place. Baekhyun was starving, the sight of the cartoon character that endorsed the pizza was enough to make his stomach growl like a hungry wolf.

"The baby is starving," Chanyeol chuckles when he hears the sound. Baekhyun pouts, rolling his eyes at him. "Hey, you coming inside?"

"I'll stay here," Baekhyun bluntly answers as he leans his head against the window.

"You okay with pineapple?"

"Don't you dare," the smaller venomously snaps, making the older laugh out loud.

"Cheesy peperonni it is then," Chanyeol laughs as he salutes at him before getting out of the car. "Lock the door, alright?"

"Okay," Baekhyun mutters as Chanyeol finally slams the car door shut then walks away. Baekhyun watches his tall and broad figure slowly make his way into the pizza place. A feeling of loneliness suddenly engulfs his body, suffocating him until he had no choice but to open the door, locking it from the inside and slamming it shut before running off after Chanyeol.

"Oh, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asks in confusion when he feels someone tug at his sleeve and he sees that it was his small companion for tonight. "Why'd you leave the car? Did you lock it?"

"It was getting hard to breathe," Baekhyun mumbles as he stands beside him. There are still two people in front of them, so they had to wait in line.

"There's lots of flavors available," Chanyeol says as he leans to Baekhyun's side a bit and points at the overhead menu offers. "I'm buying two pizzas. Choose something other than peperonni."

"But why?!" Baekhyun whines, stomping his feet childishly.

"I'm tired of it," Chanyeol says. "Now choose."

Baekhyun did not have any choice, since this is Chanyeol's money. With puffed cheeks and arms crossed over his chest, he scans the flavors available until two catches his eyes.

"That cheese overload one and that bacon one."

"Alright."

After getting their pizza, they went back into the car. Without even asking for permission, Baekhyun opens the first box and takes the first slice while Chanyeol opens the box in his grasp.

"Baekhyun, you know," Chanyeol starts, shattering the silence between them.

"What?"

"You know… I approached you because you looked lonely."

"Well that's interesting news," Baekhyun chuckles as he shamelessly takes another slice from Chanyeol's box. "Has the whole school noticed I usually look lonely?"

"I think it's only me. My classmates think you have the best junior high social life," Chanyeol says as he reaches out to wipe off some cheese from the side of Baekhyun's lips. He then wipes it on Baekhyun's shirt.

"Hey!" Baekhyun whines as he slaps Chanyeol's hand. A horrified expression was on his cute face as he stares at the yellow stain on his white shirt. "Why did you wipe it here?!"

"Where did you want me to wipe it?" Chanyeol bluntly claps back.

"Somewhere not on my shirt!"

"Whatever," Chanyeol chuckles. "Do people see you acting this cute?"

A blush appears on Baekhyun's hair as he glares at the other. "No one sees me acting cute because I'm not."

"Then why do I feel like I want to keep you in my pocket forever?"

"Nice, you have Doraemon's pocket. Freak."

Chanyeol chuckles and suddenly ruffles Baekhyun's hair with his clean hand, much to the younger's distaste.

"Not to be cheesy but… I've decided that I'll always be here for you, kid."