C6- same feelings, same burdens, same time

Not what it seems

Minnie walked closer to Soyeon and saw her leader's face flush red. Minnie instinctively walk closer to Soyeon and saw the latter tense up.

'Is she scared of me? Disgusted maybe?' Minnie thought. Even though she thinks about Soyeon's behavoir negatively, she still cares, she always does.

"Are you okay Soyeonnie?" Now that nickname is lit.

'Focus Soyeon, focus! But she is worried, i need to h-FOCUS!' 

"Hey, your red and youre kinda tensed" Minnie reached for her leader's forehead and immediately, Soyeon jumped from the contact.

'Soyeon, just act natural. Skinships are natural to the both of you right? Youre girls- but all of the others are being lovey dovey, you want Minnie to care to you like how Soojin does to shuhua, you like Minnie to look at you like how Yuqi does to Miyeon and you want the both of you holding hands, hugging, kis-NOW FOCUS YOU !' 

Soyeon keeps on debating to herself that she hadnt heard Minnie's sigh and steps going away from her sight. 

'Maybe she is disgusted at the thought of me flirting with her?' Minnie thought while Soyeon is on trance. She sighed and decided to leave Soyeon be. She cant control Soyeon, they arent together in the first place, theyre just...friends.

Soyeon just woke up from her trance when Shuhua walk over to her direction and told her that their manager is already calling them. 

-minutes later-

Their performance was already done and theyre just currently having their rest on the backstage. They met different sunbaenim's of theirs after they had performed. Some of them are giving them advices, some just congratulates them. They even met Twice. 

"You guys are really good. That performance is insanely hot!" Twice's leader Jihyo complimented the group. They arent the best of friends but their the only sunbaenim that really asked them about how theyre doing and started long conversations with them. 

"But Soyeon-ssi, you need to be in focus okay? Theres nothing wrong with how you perform and youre a leader so its understandable that you sometimes feel weight on your shoulders and causes you to be stressed but keep in mind that your members arent JUST your members now, theyre already your sister and I could see you love them all. I hope you get yourself more focus next time" 

Soyeon understood what her sunbaenim had said, really clear. She knows to herself that she really isnt on her best state today. She is confuse, definitely confuse on her feelings, if she have one, for Minnie. During their stage she keeps on thinking about why did she got goosebumps when Minnie walked intimately closer to her on the mall's restroom but not when Minnie's head is on her shoulder when she had fallen asleep on the van. Its complicated for her. 

"So, we gotta go? We still have some promotions to do" Twice waved at them before leaving which led them to where they are now. 

Theyre in complete silence but its comfortable. Soyeon's mind is already blank. She had enough exhaustion this day. Theyre still in silence when...

"Hello? Who is this?" Minnie talked on her phone still flopped on the sofa. Unknown to her, their leader is secretly eavesdropping to their conversation. 

"SORN? I never heard so much from you since that day"

"....."

"Ye-yes, im fine. She doesnt bother me anymore" 

"....."

"Okay, be safe" Minnie ended up the call with a sigh. Soyeon hadnt catch everything the other line had said, just the 'Does she still bothers you?'. 

Minnie felt eyes on her so she whipped her head to both sides and saw Soyeon looking at her with non-chalant eyes. Minnie isnt on her best today too but she needs to hide her emotions. She doesnt want Soyeon to have a problem with her, she knows that being a leader is already enough contribution to her stress. 

"You okay?" Minnie took a deep breath before asking that question. She wonders why that simple question holds so much more meaning now than before. She saw Soyeon froze but regained her composure and nodded her head.

"So, who is that?" Soyeon asked. She knows that its Sorn from their CLC-sunbaenim, but she just feels like she needs Minnie to confirm it to her. She needs to know if Minnie is being honest with her and if she is willing to tell Soyeon about her personal bubble. 

"Its Sorn. She is just asking about how im doing at catching up" Minnie finished up with a smile which made Soyeon have one.

'Her smile is just too precious for my liking' 

"And...." Soyeon asked further hoping Minnie would tell her more personal stuffs.

"And she also asked me if-uhm.. S-she st-still bother-thers me" Minnie mentally facepalmed for her damn stuttering.

'A very good way to make a fool out of yourself, you pabo!'

"She? Who is that 'she'?" Soyeon asked with much curiousity that is driving Minnie nuts. The truth is shes still uncomfortable about talking about 'her'. 
 
Soyeon saw the hesitation and panic in Minnie's eyes so she just let the question go and decided to not pressure Minnie and let her talk if she is already ready. 

"Is Sorn sunbaenim doing fine?" Soyeon just decided to ask Minnie a simpler question which earned a nod from Minnie. They talked and talked until they had reached to their dorm.

-sleep time-

Soyeon and Minnie was on Soyeon's side of bed, tucked on the sheets while looking at the ceiling. Again, Soyeon doesnt feel goosebumps. Its the same feeling she got when Minnie's head was on her shoulder. Now, Minnie's hand is on Soyeon's. Minnie doesnt feel shivers too but god knows how many times she did recited her written speech to her mind saying to Soyeon that' "I may have nightmares becsuse of that movie we watched earlier"

Unknown to the both of them, their feelings are the same. Minnie got goosebumps when she held Soyeon closer to her on the restroom incident in the mall, but she doesnt feel those shivers when theyre holding each others hands now. She also feels something but she couldnt put a finger on it. 

'What is this am i feeling? Does she feel it too?' They both shared the same thought, same feelings, same burdens on the same time.


--


Sorry if this is bad but I wont pressure you on subscribing and voting :D 
It would be in your own accord. Please enjoy this crappy update x_x

So, whose the girl that had been bothering Minnie on the past? If you search about Minnie and Sorn's friendship, you would know~