C3- Fun vlive accompanied with hurtings

Not what it seems

The fansigning went very well. As a rookie girl group, their group had been handling their fans well. The seat arrangements are Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, Soojin, Shuhua (thats also based on their age). They are a bit shock due to the amount of fans who came (im one of them hehe). Almost all of them bought gifts and they really appreciated how the fans keeps on keeping a conversation between them and their group. They bid their fans goobye and prepared theirselves for the vlive. They would be performing after it so they had to use the clothings they used in the music video. The 6 of them are already seated and just waiting for te cue. 

"Unnie, im nervous!" Shuhua whined and clinged to Soojin who is infront of her. 

"We could do this guys. You had watched sunbaenims' vlives right? Theyre just being natural and thats what we need to do okay?" Soyeon encouraged her members but unknown to them, Soyeon had been encouraging herself too. She had been through a lot for this day to come and she herself is nervous as hell. 

"Unnie! Are you nervous too?" Minnie asked Soyeon which looked at her. Its amazing how Minnie keeps on calling Soyeon unnie when she is much older. 

"Yah! Youre older than Soyeon, Minie-ah." Miyeon said a little bit increased in tone which earned looks from Minnie, the maknaes and a sigh from Yuqi.

"Im okay. I think everyone of us is nervous. Lets just do this" Soyeon said and exhaled loudly. The manager gave them their ipod which mean that theyre already starting. The vlive started awkwardly at first but as the time passed by, the awkward air starten to lessen until they arent that awkward and nervous anymore. Soyeon believes that its because of the fans' support through their vlive. They got 2million hearts which are already a big deal to them. They are currently talking about their favorite foods. 

"-i have a lot of interest in unnie" Soyeon stated in the middle of their bickering and Miyeon hardly tried not to blush infront of the camera and just smile slyly. Minnie and Yuqi saw the commotion and believe me or not, Yuqi looked at Minnie to see what her reaction would be (that really happened in their vlive). The vlive went on and came to an end.

"Wow! That was fast. Maknae, try to talk more okay?" Soyeon reminded their maknae who had been silent the entire vlive. Shuhua just nodded and went to Yuqi who is busy on her phone. 

"Yuqi-ah, are you okay?" Soyeon asked as she observed the said member. Yuqi just nodded and looked at Miyeon. Miyeon is talking with Soojin about something. Soyeon had also saw that Minnie is on a bad mood like Yuqi.

"Girls, whats with the atmosphere?" Their manager asked while looking at all of them especially Soyeon who looks so lost too not knowing whats happening to the 2. 

"Were just tired manager-nim" Yuqi said and the manager cant help but laugh which earned looks from the group.

"Its the first time Yuqi had been dumb" They said before laughing again and shaking their head. Yuqi is still a bit confuse.

"We hadnt even performed yet Yuqi and youre too energized back at the fansign event" Soyeon explained for her member which Yuqi returned with an empty ice look. 'Whats with her?' Soyeon thought and furrowed her eyes in confusion.

"Soyeon, you okay?" Miyeon asked and patted Soyeon's shoulder. Soyeon pointed Minnie and Yuqi and Miyeon didnt even spare a glance to the both of them since she knows what's troubling them.

"They will be alright, trust me" Miyeon smiled at Soyeon but the leader's worry didnt waver even for a bit. 

"Were okay Soyeon-un- i mean Soyeon. Were just tired really" Minnie explained while showing her trade smile which Soyeon returned and nodded too. Miyeon saw how Soyeon's worry wavered immediately after Minnie had comforted her.

'That hurts' Miyeon walked away and sat beside Yuqi who has her eyes shut.

"Stop hurting yourself Miyeon." Yuqi blurted out which earned a glare from the latter.

"You dont what ive been through Yuqi so shut up" Miyeon mumbled harshly and immediately Yuqi's eyes opened and looked at hers.

"Believe me i do." And with that, she left without looking for any reaction from Miyeon. Miyeon sighed.

'Whats with her? She isnt like this. I dont like it one bit. Wait, why do I even care?' Miyeon's thoughts was cut off when they heard their manager calling them for retouch.


--

Why do you think Yuqi had been acting weirdly? Please comment your thought and vote