C2- Miyeon and her feelings

Not what it seems

"Where the hell is my Minnie?" Soyeon heard from the same group of girls for the 7th time about Minnie being theirs. She's hardly trying not to scoff because of those silly little brats cause according to her professionalism dictionary, a leader should be kind-hearted and responsible. And thats what shes been doing. 

' those bastards claiming Minnie as theirs' well, atleast she is trying to. 

After an eternity (which is probably just 10 minutes), Minnie finally latched off herself from Soyeon and sighed.

"Hope you learned your lesson" The leader said while congratulating herself for not cracking her voice. Minnie looked at her and nodded and sighed again. She is guilty that she has to pull her leader into her own created little mess that includes pinning down her leader on the restroom's wall and act like theyre making out, yeah little mess. But she couldnt help but to be flustered to the fact that its just been days since their debut and theyre already earning such fame, well that feels good.

"Im sorry unnie that I pulled you in this little mess. I promise I wont do it again" Minnie said while looking sincerely at her leader whose gaze is uninterestingly on the floor not wanting Minnie to saw the hurt look in her eyes that she doesnr even know.

'She is sorry because she have to act like were kissing' Soyeon dejectedly thought.

"Unnie? Lets go home?" Minnie waved her hand infront of her leader's line of sight since Soyeon has been looking at the floor with full interest that Minnie had actually thought if she still wants to go into their dorm, which she likes to call home, or she is already planning on stealing those tiles away.

'How could unnie even tear those? Maybe she thinks that ill help her? But isnt that a bad thing?' Thats exactly what on Minnie's mind before she woke her leader from its trance. See how her actions lately is 180 degree different on her thought? Well, typical Minnie. 

"Yeah, lets go home but wear these first" Soyeon grab the mask and cap she had with her and gave it to Minnie who immediately wore it, probably starting to adjust to their new fame. Soyeon then grabbed Minnie's hand and walked out of the restroom ignoring and trying her best to not make their presence known but well, luck isnt on their side when they saw Miyeon waving at them with posters on her hand. Soyeon immediately facepalmed when she realized what was happening.

"OMYGHAD! SOYEON AND MINNIE ARE HERE TOO!" The fans squeals echoed at the whole mall that attract more people on. In the end they had an on the spot fansigning and just stopped when Yuqi and the maknaes came with their manager whose looking so displeased at the commotion. 

--

They were already seated on the van. Minnie and Soyeon infront, Yuqi and Miyeon on the second row and Shuhua and Soojin are on the last row. The maknaes' bickering and oblivious flirtings are the only thing being heard at the van. Miyeon earned a scolding from the manager but Yuqi defended her and end up crying because the manager had just told her a very terrible statement, well for her it is. 

"No prickled radish and vinegar for a week" and after the manager told Yuqi that, she immediately bawled her eyes out. But well, she is smart, Yuqi knows that isnt true so she just put her headphones on and dozed off. Minnie on the other hand had her head draped on Soyeon's shoulder. Soyeon doesnt feel anything not like how her body trembled when Minnie is so close to her on the restroom. She herself earned some scoldings from her manager asking her why did that and these happened.

"Were here girls!" Their manager half-yelled to make sure everyone heard it. Yuqi grunted in response but didnt open her eyes.

"Manager-nim is old. Its still 4 minutes and 7 seconds away from the dorm." Yuqi said with her eyes still shut and true to words, the van halted at a road not so far away from the dorm. Their manager rolled her/his (i still dont know their gender). Yuqi and her wittiness could be hard sometimes. 


Soyeon waked Minnie up and opened the van's door since she is on the right side and helped her members in going  down. Thats one trait that a member found really amusing. That member cant help but to smile on herself. They walked inside their dorm. Miyeon flopped herself on the sofa obviously tired from the commotion at the mall, well 80% of it is her fault. Soyeon being the good leader she is, walked infront of the sofa, despite her tired appearance and spoke.

"Girls, we had a fansigning event, a real one, so please cheer up and get prepared" but neither one of the members bulged. 3 shrugged it and the other 2 just ignored it, still busy on their own flirting world. Soyeon sighed and looked at all of her members. 

"Shuhua and Soojin could you please stop those first?" Soyeon said sternly and immediately, the two maknaes stopped. Leader-Soyeon is on and a member cant help but find it cool and a little bit hot at the same time. 

"This would be our first fansign. The fans you saw at the mall, theyre huge but in the fansign, they would be doubled up" Soyeon said encouragingly again trying to cheer her members damped moods which is a bit effective since the members ears are already on her now even Yuqi who hardly ever listen.

"And I have a surprise" that made the others more curious.

"We are going to have our first vlive!" Soyeon said excitedly and immediately the members went to the showers and do their thing that left their leader a bit
speechless.

"Theyre too excited" Miyeon said and walked towards her leader. Soyeon snapped her head back to Miyeon cause truthfully speaking, she didnt know that Miyeon is still there. 

"Arent you excited?" 

"The last time I got super excited, i end up not debuting" Miyeon stated with a chuckle. Soyeon knows what she mean by that, she even thinks that everyone know. Miyeon supposed to debut on YG with the so-called Blackpink now but she had been removed for an unknown reason. Soyeon abruptly went to Miyeon's side.

"No need to be super dramatic over that thing leader-nim" Soyeon playfully shoved Miyeon's shoulder which earned a laugh from the latter, atleast she is fine now.

"IM DONE!" Yuqi shouted and indeed, she is done. Well that was fast. Soyeon immediately run to the bathroom to take her own bath, they all had their bath earlier but yeah, they need to freshen up cause obviously it would be their first fansign like for real and first vlive. 

A member couldnt help but smile at her leader's antics. 

'She is so caring. God! Im whipped'

--

Currently, theyre doing their make up. Soyeon was on the bathroom probably trying to calm her nerves down, Minnie is on her headphones, the two maknaes on their own world again and Yuqi and Miyeon are infront of the mirrors. The designers left a while ago for an emergency but they will come back soon. 

"I know what you did lately" Yuqi started that confused Miyeon. Yuqi looked at Miyeon straight to the eyes that made Miyeon shift a little. And add to the fact the Yuqi didnt used honorifics.

"I know what that smile means Miyeon, I saw that before and she's the one whose making you smile like that now, isnt she?" with that, Yuqi faced forward again before Miyeon could react. Miyeon knows that Yuqi had found out the secret that she has been keeping ever since their group has been formed. Yuqi could maybe be a handful sometimes but she is really smart and she could read people rather so easily. Miyeon looked at the now opened door and saw the person Yuqi means, the same person who have gotten her interest since the start walking towards the sofa and sat beside Minnie which offered her a hug which Miyeon thinks is a sign of comfort. 

'That hurts' Miyeon looked at Minnie's direction whose now looking at her and also the girl beside Minnie has been looking at her too. So to not make it suspicious and awkward, she waved. Minnie smiled. 

"Are you okay now Soyeon?" Miyeon asked to none other than the girl beside Minnie who just nodded in response and smiled.

'Omygod, im so whipped again'


-----
So thanks for the subscribes and comments. Im still expecting for votes cause im desperate i know. 
Oohh, SoMiyeon on the air. The vlive scene would be on the next update an i would update if there would be an upvote hehehe. Latata