C4- Bestfriendship

Not what it seems

-Days later-

The girls had been working their off, keeping their promise to their fans (who are still nameless). They had their song 'Latata' rank higher and had an exceptional amount of views in youtube. Not as much as their sunbaes but still, as a rookie girl group, theyre actually doing exceptionally great. Their manager had given them their full sunday for them to be able to rest or laze off. Soyeon had been reading news articles about them, Minnie is with her whose commenting something everytime Soyeon asks or mumbles something, Yuqi reading a book on her phone, Miyeon on their room and the maknaes on the couch watching movie. 

"Soyeon un- Soyeon, are you hungry?" Minnie awkwardly asked. She still couldnt delete in her dictionary about giving honorifics to Soyeon but Miyeon just have to mention it so she is trying very hard to say Soyeon than Soyeon-unnie. Soyeon looked at Minnie and sighed. She knew Minnie isnt comfortable about not using honorifics but Miyeon is right, the fans might get it wrong if Minne would keep on calling her unnie.

"You could get used to it believe me, unnie" Soyeon grinned playfully which earned a chuckle from her 'unnie'. 'Why does that sound a bit selfish? She is Yuqi and the maknae's unnie too. Nevermind' Soyeon thought and answered Minnie's question about a possible lunch which includes pizza and of course prickled radish and vinegar. Its necessary for Yuqi okay? 

"Yuqi-ah, could you please call Miyeon unnie?" Soyeon shouted and Yuqi nodded and walked to Miyeon's shared room. She knocked first.

"Unnie? Soyeon-unnie wants you at the living room" Yuqi stated but silence was all she got. She furrowed her eyebrows and knocked again, this time Miyeon had told her to come in. 'She must've not heard me the first time' Yuqi thought and pushed the door slightly before peeking and saw Miyeon on her phone looking at something. 

"Yuqi? You need something?" Miyeon asked and stood up, putting more on throwing her phone on the bed side table. 

"Unnie wants you in the living room. Theyre planning about lunc..h" Yuqi was a bit flustered to see Miyeon's hard glare. 'What's with these unnie? She is scaring me?'

"Okay" was all Miyeon said before going out of their room not forgetting to shove Yuqi a bit on her shoulder. Yuqi exhaled before furrowing her eyebrows. Her unnie is being weird. Yuqi followed Miyeon on the living room and saw everyone huddled up on the sofa with Soyeon in the middle with an ipod on the table. Yuqi walked at the back of the sofa with Miyeon whose still having her bad mood expression on her face and looked at what the others are watching. Theyre watching their first vlive cause according to their leader, they need to see to it that they did well and see and analyze things that still needed to be improved cause they want nothing else but happiness to give to their fans cause thats what the fans had been expecting. The scene came where Soyeon said that she has a lot of interests to Miyeon and Yuqi saw Minnie biting her lip. Miyeon just hardened her glare which made Yuqi more confuse. 'Shouldne she be happy? Her crush just said that she has interests to her. Jeez.' Yuqi sighed again and saw on her peripheral view that Miyeon glanced at her before looking back at the screen, glare still on her face.

-20 mins later-

Their video halted and Soyeon dialled the pizza delivery to order and she dialled another delivery again for Yuqi's dish. Theyre doing the same routines except that Miyeon is purposely and obviously avoiding Yuqi. The younger's mood already dampened because of what her unnie had been doing. According to Yuqi's smart brain, Miyeon avoiding her with no reasons is such hell. Yeah, she said that. Yuqi grunt for 23rd time this day which wasnt done unnoticed by their leader.

"Yah Yuqi! You may destroy your throat and voice because of grunting every minute!" Soyeon scolded her but as a hard-headed member, she just sighed, letting her leader's words pass and out her ear. 

"Yuqi could you just stop grunting? Its becoming annoying already" Miyeon said while still looking at her phone. Yuqi looked at her with amusement. 'Really? She wants me to stop? But she is the cause of my gruntings' Yuqi grunted again unconsciously and heard a stomp on the table. All of them whipped their heads to Miyeon who had been the cause of the sound. She just slammed her phone on the table. 

"Didnt i just told you to stop!" Miyeon looked at Yuqi with eyes full of annoyance just like her voice who had been raised a little. Soyeon didnt want to stop them since she knows that this is a bit personal cause 1: Miyeon havent, even once, raised her voice to Yuqi, 2: its the first time she had seen Miyeon being annoyed at Yuqi and 3: its obvious that feelings are involve in here. Soyeon motioned for the 2 maknaes who are on the same couch with Miyeon and Yuqi to move to them and the 4 of them went inside Soyeon's room.

"Why do i feel like were Yuqi and Miyeon-unnie's daughters that keeps on hiding on their room cause they dont want to witness their mom and dad fighting?" Shuhua whispered to the others which earned a chuckle from Soojin and a 'Jeez, thats lame' look from Minnie and Soyeon. 

"Are you sure were not needed there?" Minnie asked Soyeon who just shook her head and told Minnie her reasons.

Meanwhile, Yuqi looked at Miyeon with such disbelief in her face, her unnie didnt raised her voice to her even once. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? If you could just stop avoiding me and i dont have to think what have i done wrong and grunt when my brain comes up with nothing" Yuqi reckoned with such venom in her voice.

"Me? Avoiding you? Why would I? You know what lets just forget this." Miyeon tried to walk but Yuqi grabbed her wrist that stopped her from moving even further. 

"Miyeon lets talk this out. I dont want us to fight okay? Just say sorry" Yuqi pleaded which earned a sarcastic laugh from Miyeon. Yuqi furrowed her brows cause she dont really know the reason behind her unnie's actions.

"Me? Do you really think Im the one at fault? Now if you exuse me, I still have to give my attention to someone else" Miyeon's tone caused a bit of worry on Yuqi. 'She uses that voice when she is jealous' 

"Are you jealous?" Yuqi slowly stated using her deep voice that Miyeon really love. Her statement caused Miyeon wide-eyed. She opened but nothing came out from it.

"Cat got your tongue? Well i think im right" Yuqi said while smirking, hand still holding softly to Miyeon's wrist. 

"What are y-you sa-saying?" Miyeon just wanted to slap herself for stuttering.

"Who?" Miyeon's brows furrowed in confusion. Now, she is the one confused.

"Who what?" 

"Who are you jealous with? Are you jealous with me because Soyeon and I are close?" Miyeon wants to laugh but she knows that Yuqi is dead serious because of the tone of her voice and also she doesnt use honorifics when it is really serious. 

"What? Im not" Miyeon said truthfully. Now, Yuqi's temper rosed up. She couldnt believe that her bestfriend is lying to her. Having Miyeon ignoring her is already too much.

"If you wouldnt say the truth I would probably say to Soyeon unnie about how you feel" Believe me or not, but Miyeon doesnt feel threatened. He doesnt know why but she is more worried about possibly making Yuqi leave her or avoid her instead, but if she tells the truth it would be awkward and she is shy as hell. Yuqi started to shook her head and slowly started to walk on Soyeon's room but she halted on her steps when Miyeon spoke next. 

"I was jealous of you...and Minnie" Yuqi sighed. 'Does she likes Minnie too?' 

"I dont like Minnie" Miyeon said and took a hold at Yuqi's hand. 'Wait, then does she likes m-' Yuqi's thought had been cut off when Miyeon rushed to her and hugged her. Yuqi was still wide-eyes when Miyeon spoke.

"Please just dont go far away from me. Give me more attention. You could call me selfish but I dont want to lose you. "Miyeon said in between sobs. 

•flashbacks•
Miyeon had been scrolling to her phone using a dummy account observing about how their fans had been talking about them. She also saw some SoMiyeon shippers but its strange that she hadnt felt that happiness like before. Maybe because she saw at a picture about Soyeon and Miyeon being close with each other and all. She is still fine but not after she saw a picture of Yuqi looking at Minnie while smiling. She kept on telling to herself that its just their bond, best friendship. She keep on telling to herself that she likes Soyeon and not Yuqi but everytime she thought of those Yuqi's smile keeps on replaying on her head along with Yuqi's deep voiced laugh and her presence itself. The way Yuqi comfort her when she is on her worst is exceptional. She scrolled again until she saw a fan post that oozed her blood to its highest temperature. 
 
YuNie_2018: *insert YuNie's photo* arent they look like a couple? 
#YuNieIsReal
#SoNieWho?
#YuMiyeonWho?

She was trying to calm herself but she couldnt, not until Yuqi would know and the rest of the people would know that YuMiyeon does exist.

Yes, she Choi Miyeon has taken a liking to her bestfriend. 

•end of flashbacks•

Miyeon sobbed more and hugged Yuqi tighter. Yuqi soon returned the hug and comforted Miyeon whose effective obviously. Yuqi scents just sends Miyeon comfort that even the presece of others cant give. 

"Dont cry now Miyeonnnie" Miyeon looked up at Yuqi with puffy eyes and a pout and Yuqi couldnt help but to smile and poke Miyeon's cheeks. 

"Youre so cute baby" Yuqi suddenly blurted out without thinking that caused a smile to crept on Miyeon's face and a pink hue on her cheeks. 

"Does that mean that were..." 

"Were still not a couple but were not friends either. Lets know more about ourselves in a more higher degree" Yuqi explained which earned a confuse look at Miyeon.

"Were dating" Yuqi shortened her explanation and again Miyeon blushed and looked at Yuqi straight into the eyes, to her nose, until its on her lips. Miyeon suddenly leaned closer and closer and closer until....

"YAH YOU KIDS! Dont kiss yet!" The two immediately jerked away from each other embarassed that their leader saw them almost kiss. Soyeon and the others walk into them and congratualted them.

Well, thats how Gidle is, a simple but crazy and overdramatic group. 

"its okay to me as long as you keep your gayness to yourselves" Soyeon commented and chuckled.

"So when are you planning to ask Minnie?" Miyeon started teasingly and Minnie looked at them with confusion.

"She me-means....not that ask...ask you...no..uh.." Soyeon just glared to Miyeon and left. 

"Congrats gays!" Minnie congratulated the now-dating-but-not-couple members. 

"Yah! Dont try to hit on my YUQI!" Miyeon said warringly which earned a laugh from Yuqi and a shrug from the latter. 

Soon enough, their food arrived and they ate it with ShuJin oblivious flirtings, YuMiyeon's public display of gayness and SoNie's disgusted gazes. 

-- 

Can i have an upvote, subscribe and comment now?

Expect more possessive Miyeon, ShuJin's scene and SoNie's flirtings