C5- ShuJin's little banter

Not what it seems

Another schedule, another flirtings. Soyeon and Minnie already had enough but what could they do? Their other members are born that way, but not now. Theyre backstage waiting for their turn. They are currently watching their Gfriend sunbaenim's performance and they couldnt help but feel nervous and pressured but the silence doesnt scream just that, it screams love quarrel. Since last night, Soojin and Shuhua wasnt being theirselves. Teute not bickering, not giggling not even sparing each other glances. 

"Soojin-ah, whats the matter with you and Shuhua?" Soyeon asked as the air of red flag keeps on going thicker until its suffocating them already. 

"Ask her unnie" Soojin replied with no emotions at all.

"'Ask her unnie'" Shuha mocked Soojin which earned a groan from the latter.

"Come on shuhua, grow up!" Soojin raised her voice a little indicating that she is obviously pissed off already.

"Come on Soojin, grow up!" Shuhua did the same thing which earned a glare from the older.

"Guys, both of you are being kids now" Minnie said as if saying that both of them are at fault and being irrational.

"If you wouldnt tell us what happened with the both of you then we dont have a choice but to perform there, not with the both of you" Soyeon's statement made the others heads whip into her direction. She is dead serious and her member saw that. 

"Im not the one at fault here. Maybe if THAT girl would just stop being immature and irrational then we wont have any problems in here" Shuhua said and the members are amused, they think thats the longest sentence their maknae said.

"Excuse me? Are you talking to me? Well, reflect your statement to yourself" then their bickering goes on and on until theyre already at the edge of their seats looking at each other with venoms, talking s about each other and the unnies cant help but shake their heads and sigh, simultaneously.

"Yah unnies! Why are all of you sighing?" Soojin asked which earned an 'Are you serious' look from Yuqi.

"Uhm maybe because the both of you are fighting but you still cant keep your gayness and hands to yourselves?" Miyeon answered which the others seconded with a nod of their heads. 

Soojin and Shuha looked at their hands and saw that indeed, they cant keep it to theirselves. Soojins left hand is already on Shuhua's knee while her right hand is on Shuha's left hand. 

"wow, you had a very smooth skin" Soojin commented which Shuha replied with a blush on face. 

"Your hand is soft too" Shuhua quietly muttered. The unnies cant help but to roll their eyes at whats happening infront of them. The fighting ShuJin couple is now back to flirting saying tht each others skin is so soft and cute and smooth. 

"Jeez these kids" Yuqi muttered.

"But youre a kid too" Miyeon said while holding Yuqi. The said girl looked at her with confusion etched on her face. 

"Youre my baby so youre still a kid" Miyeon said cutely which earned a grin from her subject. Yuqi thinks its cute but the others dont. 

"Am i the only one sane in here?" Soyeon said which Miyeon reciprocated with a smirk.

"Youre just jealous because Minnie doesnt flirt with you." 

"Oh" Minnie said shortly clearly hearing what Miyeon had said. She looked at Soyeon's direction and saw her not there. 'Where is she?'

"She ran to the restroom, probably embarassed" Yuqi answered Minnie's thought and went to the restroom and indeed, Soyeon is on one of the sink looking at her reflection of the mirror. 

'Should I really try and flirt with her?' Minnie asked and decided to walk closer to Soyeon.


--


Do you really think she would? HAHAHA