C11- trust issues

Not what it seems

A/N: I just want to tell you that thank you for subscribing for my story. Im currently on my vacation and i really appreciate your efforts, well some of you especially WEMESUYEON. So, here is another treat. This are the moments I had observed during their vlive 4 days ago. Enjoy.

--

Gidle is currently on Vlive watching their Latata music video. Miyeon and Yuqi are now okay. Yuqi already proclaimed to Miyeon's parents that theyre already a couple when they visited the hospital. Obviously, Miyeon's parents agreed. They know that Yuqi would be a nice girlfriend to their daughter. 

Back to the present, the vlive started in awkwardness again but their fans couldnt help but to find it cute. When they had started reacting during their parts, they couldnt help but admire each other. They filmed, thanked the fan and interacted with them and stopped the Vlive. 

"Wow babe, youre so cool on your fan scene" Shuhua said while immitating Soojin's part. 

"Yah!" The latter weakly retreated while attempting to hide her red cheeks, while Shuhua keeps on immitating her girlfriend's scene.

"Soyeonie, I think you need to stop your scorching hotness once in a while" Minnie stated which earned a confuse look from Soyeon.

"Everyone is drooling during your part. I hate it" Minnie said with a pout. Soyeon chuckled and assured her girlfriend that shes going to choose Minnie no matter what.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Okay unnies please stop the public display of gayness" Soojin shouted which the subjects replied with a glare. 

"So? Where are we going now?" Miyeon asked.

"Were still going to perform on music bank" 

•after the performance•

Their Gfriend sunbaenim won and Soyeon had been offered to give the boquet to her Yerin sunbae which she gladly accepted. As she gave her sunbae the flowers, she saw Minnie on her peripheral view throwing daggers at her and Yerin sunbaenim.

Time skip, they are already on their dorm. Resting. Silence is loud and the couples dont like it. ShuJin and YuYeon  couple are just waiting for their moms to reconcile but they dont know how. They want to side their Mommy Soyeon but their other mom doesnt want them too. Yuqi cant help but sigh.

'These unnie's fight is so immature' she thought.

"Why are you sighing Yuqi-ah?" Miyeon asked and the latter just shook her head. 

"Arent we going to make them talk unnie?" Shuhua asked Yuqi which earned a shrug from Yuqi. 

"Let them reconcile it themselves" 

"What really did happen unnie? I fell asleep" Soojin asked and Miyeon explained to them everything.

•flashback•

The girls are on the van but Minnie keeps on avoiding Soyeon. The younger dont know why but she doesnt like it one bit. When they already arrived, the kid-leader decided to confront her girl.

"Minnie-unnie, are you okay?" Silence. Soyeon is frustated. God knows how much she hates to be ignored.

"Unnie please? Tell me whats wrong? Why are you ignoring me?" Still silence. Soyeon couldnt help her cool now. She sighed and let Minnie face her. 

"Let go of me!" Minnie tried to pry her hands away from Soyeon but the latter didnt even bulge.

"Tell me why are you ignoring me first?" When Minnie didnt answered, she continued.

"Ah. Youre jealous because i gave Yerin sunbaenim a boquet. Minnie-ah, dont you think youre being a little immature?" 

"Me? Immature? You know what cut it! Im sorry if im being a jealous girlfriend okay?" 

"Baby, im sorry okay? I didnt mean to make you jealous"

"I cant help it okay? You promised me that youll always choose me. You could just let others to give it to that girl"

"Minnie stop being rude! Dont let those thoughts invade you okay? Please? You know i love you. Ill always choose you. But in that moment im just being nice"

"You know what? Keep your sorry's to yourself. I dont care."

"Minnie-ah..." Soyeon trailed slowly.

"....dont you think were having trust issues here?" She continued. Everyone stopped in their tracks. Soyeon cried. She is hurt.

"Why cant you trust me? In a relationship, love isnt enough. We need to trust each other. But why do I feel like im the only one whose keeping her trust in our relationship, in us?" Soyeon sobbed and kneeled.

"Unnie" Yuqi helped her unnie since she is the nearest but Soyeon smiled at her telling her that she is okay. Yuqi moved away and bit her lip. The others cant help but feel their heart clench at their leader's despair. 

Minnie just kept her gaze to the floor, sinking those words in her head. 

'Trust issues' thats replaying on her mind every second. But her pride is stronger. She is fuming in jealousy. 

"Then lets break up" as long as those words escaped , she feel hurt. But her ego is still stonger.

Soyeon's head snapped her head into Minnie's direction before starting to plead. She is hugging Minnie's leg, pleading for her to get her words back but she didnt.

"Please baby, please" Soyeon is emotionally and physically tired but she cant afford to lose Minnie. Minnie is crying silently too and she wants so hard to pull her pride down but her thoughts arent.

'If she loved you, she would keep herself to you only'

Shuhua walked into Soyeon's direction and pulled her unnie which took a lot of time.

"Soyeon. Please dont do this. Lets just talk about it tomorrow" Miyeon reassured the younger which is still crying on Shuhua's arms. Minnie just looked at them before going inside her room. She cried in there but not as much as Soyeon did. The both of them fall asleep.

•end of the flashbacks•

"Soyeon unnie is right. Minnie unnie is being immature and possessive" Soojin commented and the others nodded their hands before looking ath the sleeping Soyeon.

--

This made me cry really. Im a crybaby but i dont know bout you.