C8- Minnie and Sorn's plan

Not what it seems

"Silly. You could just say it to me though. I wouldnt say No to your beautiful face. Now I feel bad for slapping Lisa-sunbaenim." Soyeon said which earned looks from members and a pout from Minnie.

"But I want you to get jealous and all" Minnie said using her aegyo voice. 

"Aww baby youre so cute"

"Now stop the flirtings okay? Were done" Jisoo said while faking puking. She admit that they really look cute but yeah, she is still single. 

"But really, Minnie unnie had just told is about the point of doing their plan, not how they did all of it. I want to know more unnie" Yuqi insisted.

"Okay"

•flashback to the day before Minnie called Sorn•

"Sorn? What are you doing in here?" Minnie asked as she saw her friend. They both came from thailand and theyre from the same company.

"Min?! Wow! I didnt see you coming" Sorn replied and asked Minnie if she wants to sit with her which the latter agreed. 

"So how are you?" Sorn started a conversation again.

"Im doing well. My members are kinda weird at first but thehre so caring and kind. Especially So-" Minnie cutted herself from blurting out more but her bestfriend already caught it up so she doesnt have a choice but to tell her the truth.

"Especially who?" 

"S-soyeon" Sorn quirked her eyebrow at Minnie's stuttering. She had never seen this side of Minnie before. Even before Minnie started to have a crush on Lisa.

"How about your crush in Lisa?" 

"I dont like her now. Its just infatution but this....is much stronger" Minnie said with a dreamy gaze and sighed. Sorn didnt failed to catch it.

"Unrequited love?" Sorn asked which made Minnie's eyes widen.

"Its not love"

"It is Minnie. The way you talk about her says it all. Your eyes kinda express it all" Sorn explained with a smile. Minnie nodded answering Sorn's previous question. 

"Are you planning on confessing to her?" Sorn asked which earned a shrug from the latter.

"I dont know. I want her to know I like her but isnt it too risky?" 

"Its isnt when you know its worth it" Sorn replied non-chalantly.

"I didnt know that youre a love expert now" 

"Believe me, i have the best plan for your confession."

"What?"

"Make her jealous" Sorn rolled her eyes at her blunt friend. She couldnt blame her though.

"How?"

"Does she know that You and Lisa are close?" Sorn asked which Minnie replied with a nod. Sorn smirked and told them about their plan. 

"So here it goes. Since Ill watch your performance tomorrow, ill call you when im sure youre already backstage. Then you need to make your phone volume much louder okay? So that she could hear even the Lisa part of it. Then text me when youre going outside with all of them and Ill ask Lisa to go there too with her members as well for all of them to not get suspicious. Lisa will act like a pshyco ex and then youll go to the restroom then Lisa will come with you. Make sure to act well so that Soyeon would probably go there after Lisa will follow you. If the two of you are sure, talk about things and dont lock the door. Lisa will start blabbering things about how you look at Soyeon like a lovesick fool and them ta-da, she will get mad and youll confess your love to her and then she would say she likes you too and your her girlfriend, the end!"

Minnie's jaw dropped at Sorn's so descriptive and specific plan. Its noce and even though its risky at least she tried her best?

•end of flashbacks•

"So thats how" Minnie ended with a clap.

"Sorn sunbae is such a turn on" Shuhua said which earned a glare from Soojin. 

"You act really well" Soyeon said while glancing between Lisa and Minnie.

"So you really had a crush to Lisa here?" Miyeon said while pointing at Lisa and Minnie nodded casually which earned a glare from Jennie and Soyeon.

"But dont worry. Jennie and her are so stable now and so do Soyeon and I" Minnie said proudly,

"Uhm JenLisa can be called stable enough but you and Soyeon-unnie just started being girlfriends this day. You havent even fought yet" Yuqi said which earned nods from the others except from SoNie couple.

"Oh" was the two of them could mutter.


-- 

Sorry if this is lame or crappy or stupid or short but ill try my best next time. x_x Thanks