C7- Lisa

Not what it seems

The group is currently on a restaurant since their manager had decided to treat them for dinner since theyre doing their best so far. Theyre debut song is already MNET's number 5 track which is a great start for their journey as a rookie girl group. Add to the fact that their album already had sold more than 3,000 copies. 

"Girls, were really on peak now dont you think?" The oldest, Miyeon stated which the members replied with a nod.

"But still, we need to do our very best and what do I always tell you?" Soyeon asked.

"ALWAYS KEEP OUR HEADS ON THE GROUND!" All of them said in unison. 

Soyeon smiled at satisfaction. God, she couldnt believe that theyre already doing a really good job right now. They all eated again. Yuqi ravishing her radish giving Miyeon some while Shuhua's feeding Soojin and atlast, Minnie's lowkey flirtings to Soyeon which includes feeding the latter and all, even wiping some crumbs on her leader's lip corner. Of course, Soyeon is quite surprised but she held it in and kept her composure since she doesnt want to be awkward around her unnie more. 

"Minnie?" An orange-haired girl stopped infront of Gidle's table and called the second oldest. 

Minnie's eyes went wide and she stopped eating as long as she saw who it was.

"Hello Blackpink-sunbaenim" The others except for Minnie greeted Blackpink. But Minnie couldnt, she is afraid and awkward. 

"Oh, youre Gidle right?" Jisoo asked to them and smiled which the group replied with 'yes' and a smile. 

"Can we sit with you?" Lisa suddenly asked while looking at Soyeon intensely. Soyeon couldnt help but shrud a bit. They all nodded and soon, 6 people became 10. Surprisingly, Miyeon isnt awkward with the Blackpink members at all. Theyre doing some more personal stuff even, well Rosé and Soyeon didnt miss how Yuqi rolled her eyes secretly when Rosé held Miyeon's hand. 

"So Soyeon right? Youre the leader?" Blackpink's oldest member Jisoo asked which earned a nod from the subject.

"Youre so good really. Youre voice actually reminded me of Lisa here when I first heard your song" Soyeon just nodded at Jisoo's statement while ignoring Lisa's stare, she could feel it and she is awkward, scared even. 

The seating arrangements are Jennie, Rosé, Miyeon, Yuqi infront. Shuhua and Soojin on the small chairs in the middle. Lisa, Minnie, Soyeon and Jisoo on the other row opposite YuYeon's table and left side of ShuJin's. 

"How are you doing Minnie?" Soyeon heard Lisa asked but she didnt heard a reply. 

"Uhm excuse me, Ill just go to the restroom" Minnie excused herself when Lisa had held her hand under the table. Soyeon cant help but grow confuse.

'Why is she acting weird around Lisa sunbaenim?' 

"Ill just go with her" Lisa excuse herself too which earned looks from her groupmates. Now this is more confusing. 

"I need to pee too" Soyeon lied and abruptly went to the restroom. When shes already at the door, she heard conversations and she knew that its Minnie and Lisa discussing...about their previous relationship?

"Minnie-ah, im sorry okay?" Soyeon heard Lisa say. She doesnt want to eavedrop but she has this feeling inside her that tells her to listen more. 

"Sorry for what? Breaking up with me? Leaving me? Or for bothering me again and again?" Minnie said. Soyeon was surprised but she is even more surprise when she heard what Minnie said next.

"Dont be sorry for it Lisa, i dont care really. I just want you to stop bothering me. I dont want 'her' to began being suspicious and end up hating me" Soyeon barely processed everything Minnie had said when Lisa started talking again.

"Its that girl right? Your member?" 

'who might it be? All of them are in a relationship, i mean ShuJin isnt official but, is she cheating behind their backs?' 

"Who?" Minnie asked again.

"Soyeon? That leader of yours?" 

Soyeon gasped, rather loudly and before she could even facepalm or kick herself for being an idiot, the restroom door flew wide open by Lisa and she saw everything in slow motion.

She saw how Minnie widened her eyes and saw how Lisa widened hers but because of frustation and annoyance and Soyeon actually celebrated inside because of that.

"You..heard e-everything?" Minnie asked still shock. She could see Lisa smirking and she doesnt like it even one bit. Soyeon just bowed her head and nodded.

"So...now Minnie, is it this gal here?" Soyeon clenched her jaw. 

'How dare her!'

"You know what Lisa, your being such an right now. Havent you thought even once that I had moved on now. Could you just stop bothering me?" Minnie asked again now really angry. Soyeon couldnt do anything, she froze in her place. Lisa is still glaring at her while Minnie went on her side and asked her if she is okay since she looks drained and pale. 

"I saw everything Min" This time, Soyeon and Minnie looked at her with confusion.

"I saw how you look at her with those look in your eyes Minnie, the way you glances at her to know if she is doing well. You looked at me like that in the past Minnie-ah" Lisa finished her sentence with a scoff.

"W-what do- do y-you mea-mean?" Soyeon asked confusely. Dont ask her about why on earth she is stuttering. This moment is like the time when shes still on middle school and her teacher will already announce who had been on the top 15 excellent student on their classroom. 

"Soyeon..." Minnie started but immediately cut off by Lisa again.

"Are you sure you really like her Min? Maybe you just realized that she kinda sounded like me so you started feeling what you felt to me. Or maybe because she is hot and your hormones keeps on flying ever-" A slapping sound was heard. 

"HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT? YES YOURE OUR SUNBAENIM AND WE'LL PROBABLY GET RUINED BY THIS BUT I DONT CARE! YOURE SAYING THINGS ABOUT MY MEMBER, AND ITS MINNIE!" Soyeon grabbed Lisa's collar before shouting her the words shes been keeping to herself since she had in this situation.

"Soyeon stop, its okay" Minnie immediately grabbed her not forgetting to glare at Lisa hard.

"What?! Youre still going to defend that ?! She keeps on saying things to you Minnie tha-" 

"All of them are true" Soyeon almost broke down when she heard it.

'So she took a liking to me because I sounded like her ex lover?' 

"You sound her and its awesome, i look at you like how I look at her in the past, but this, whatever this is, this is much stronger" Minnie said, tears flowing in her cheeks freely. Soyeon's heart clenched at the sight and at what shes been hearing.

'Does she really like me?'

"Yes, i like you more than a younger sister or a member or a leader Jeon Soyeon" Minnie said while looking at Soyeon with hopeful eyes while the latter is still frozen on her place.

"I knew it" Lisa mumbled quietly before sighing and leaving the restroom. God knows what would she will do now. Minnie and Soyeon really dont care.

"Do you feel the same?"

'Do i feel the same? I know she is special but i dont want us to rush things and i dont want to lose our bond but it will be strenghten once we started dating right?'

She heard Minnie sigh and god knows how she want to just say 'yes Minnie unnie, i like you too' and hug her but she is frozen. Her mind on haywire. It still doesnt process things clearly. She heard Minnie sob and thats when she woke up from her trance. She instinctively went closer to Minnie and hugged her. She loves her scent, its comforting. Soyeon widened her yes when the realization hit her hard.

"Thats why i thought i couldnt feel shivers when she touch me. Thats because her touch is a safe haven. Its comfort, a safezone. My safezone" Soyeon didnt realized that she actually thought it loud, literally. Soyeon felt Minnie stir and saw her looking at her with a smug smile on her face.

"Did you just confessed to me Jeon?" Minnie said while quirking her eyebrow up.

"Yah! My moods are diverse okay?" Soyeon said while pouting. Minnie immediately chuckled and hugged Soyeon tighter.

"Belive me thats what I felt too" Minnie said which Soyeon could help but to smile to. 

"Uhm i think we need to go back to the others now" Soyeon said when she felt that they are already taking so long. She hadnt thought that Blackpink is there though.

"So, you two are together now?" They heard Yuqi ask and Soyeon couldnt help but raise her eyebrows. 

"Lisa-unnie already told us" Soojin stated which earned a confuse look from their leader. 

"Minnie she slapped me. Could you just explain it to her now?" Lisa said while touching her swollen cheek with Jennie aiding it with Ice pack. Now Soyeon is really really confuse.

Minnie bowed her head and intertwined her fingers with Soyeon. Then she began explaining about their plan.

--

Stay tune for Minnie's plan. Hehe