C1- Maze

Not what it seems

"-after releasing their first mini-album, (G)-idle had been a hot trend to kpop-enthusiasts out there whose foc-" 

"Wow, is this for real?" Yuqi not-so-shockingly reported to the others, well at least for her leader.

"What's for real?" Their leader Soyeon asked to the said member whose not peeling her eyes off to the television infront of her. The rookie girl group is having their 2 hours rest to their dorm. Soyeon scribbling some rap syllables, Yuqi watching the television, Miyeon and the 2 maknaes nowhere to be found while Minnie is- 

"Wait, wheres Minnie?" Soyeon worriedly asked Yuqi who looked at her before shrugging.

'Who knows what problem that kid could do' Soyeon 'aish-ed' before getting her phone and dialled Minnie's number. 

Ring.Ring.Ring......

"Unnie, do you think Minnie will be to answer your call?" Yuqi suddenly asked their leader who gave her a 'what the heck are you saying?' look. Yuqi just pointed her ipod while using her lips ,which Soyeon found really cute. Soyeon walked closer to Yuqi and gaze at what she's been pointing to. There she saw Minnie being filmed by a fan while she is obliviously shopping.

'Aish this kid' Soyeon immediately rushed to their shared room and grab her mask and cap and brought an extra pair in case Minnie had forgotten hers, which is so obvious because she is not wearing any on the live video, and rushingly headed outside through the streets where Minnie had been filmed ignoring Yuqi's call for tteokkboki. Soyeon rushed and passed to many people and looked for Minnie on the huge mall. Unfortunately, after 10 minutes, there's still no sign of her member.

"Where are you?" Soyeon tiringly mumbled to herself while looking at a penshoppe stall. 

'Wait, why are the people all huddled up in there?' Soyeon thought.

'Maybe there are sales' Soyeon obliviously ran to find Minnie again not hearing cheers and squeals from the stall. Soyeon ran and ran to different stalls not even questioning people passing by because duh, they are idols now and surely, she couldnt move freely like how she has been doing for the past 20 minutes now when the people will start recognize her. Soyeon roamed for more when she felt her phone vibrate.

"UNNIE! Please help me!" Soyeon widened her eyes when she realized who called her. That broken korean sentence explains it all.

"Minnie-ah, where are you? Ive been looking for you for the past 10 minutes!" Soyeon even lost track of time.

"Im on one of the cubicles here in penshoppe's restroom. There are fans everywhere. Im scared unnie" Soyeon caught how Minnie's voice seems to waver. Without further ado, she ran to penshoppe and went straightly to the restroom ignoring the stares coming from the huddled people on the doorway.

'Aish! That explains why there are so many people in here!' Soyeon mentally scolded herself for being naive. She had successfully reached the restroom, that includes some minor pushings, and started to look for her poor member.

"Minnie, where are you?" Soyeon asked while facing and knocking each cubicles. The last cubicle door flew wide open and came Minnie whose eyes are with tears running to her leader and locked the restroom's door.

"Why did you lock it?" Soyeon asked Minnie whose still in her arms with their really,really close proximity. Suddenly, Minnie grabbed Soyeon's cap and pushed her through the wall. Soyeon squeaked and closed her eyes not knowing what the hell is happening to the not-so-innocent Minnie of hers, she mean theirs. Minnie came closer and closer and closer until Soyeon could impossibly count her eyelids. Soyeon closed her eyes as she thinks that Minnie will kiss her. She dont know why but she surely isnt against the idea even though it would be her first kiss if they would really be kissing cause while theyre on the middle of an intimate position, the door of the restroom flew wide open and came group of girls straing at them with confusion and disgust.

 

 

--

i may sound greedy and desperate but i think i wont update when there would be no subscribers cause well, that would be really a great motivation.