Chapter seven

Mrs. & Mrs. Kang

 

 

Ya'll I'm sorry but the format on this is so ed up, and I cannot fix it. Bare with me. Read the note at the end of the chapter please. Have a great day! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So maybe Seulgi was just being paranoid. But Joohyun has already tried to end her life once before, so it’s not like the second time should make a difference. Should make it a hell of a lot easier. 

 

Still… 

 

After Seulgi managed to survive the attack that potentially Joohyun had unleashed on her, she realized that the cars that she was supposed to be stealing from had come to a stop. Might as well at least complete the mission that her company asked her to complete. Walking over to the car after she slung her bazooka back around her shoulder she started to brush off the dirt that was left all over her. What? She wants to look presentable for the people that she is about to steal from. 

 

Finally reaching the set of three cars, if Seulgi was wondering why she still wasn't being shot at she had her answer when she opened the car door to the first car. Remote control? What type of bull is this? Seulgi might not be the smartest fish in the sea but she knew when something looked like a trap. And dammit this looked like a trap.  

 

Nevertheless, Seulgi would have to worry about that later. 

 

She would have to worry about a lot of things later. Like her wife for instance. 

 

But for now she figured she would just focus on her mission at hand, no matter how shady the whole thing looked. Walking over to the back of the only truck with a silver grill instead of matte black one she opened up the trunk. Looking into the back of the vehicle, there was a singular briefcase in the back. Pulling gloves out of her pocket she quickly grabbed the suitcase and started walking back over to her four wheeler attaching it to the back. 

 

So yeah, you're probably thinking what if the briefcase had another trap in it, but honestly at this point Seulgi couldn’t care less. She was beginning to realize that she was having a pretty ty day, so getting blown up for real this time is the last of her worries. Putting on her helmet she sped off into the dust to make her call time for the extraction plane.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Walking into her boss’s office with the briefcase she walked over to the desk in the middle of the room and set the case down on top of it. 

 

“I’m back with the thing you asked for.”

 

“Great hand it over,” Seulgi’s boss replied. 

 

“Yeah sure I got a question, Boss.”

“Shoot.”

 

“What exactly is that thing supposed to be.”

 

“It’s something that would be dangerous in the wrong hands, Agent.”

 

“Tell me about, someone almost blew me up trying to get this.”

 

“Well, I see you were able to manage out there, that’s why I sent you. You’re the best agent I have.” 

 

“Please, flattery only works on people who do already know certain things about themselves. Now, if you’ll excuse me I’ll be on my way, there’s paperwork that won’t fill out itself… unless,” Seulgi turned to her boss as she reached the door with a glint of hope in her eyes. 

 

“No, you will not be getting an assistant.”

 

“Come on Boss,” Seulgi said, raising her hands up in the air. “You just said I was the best agent that you have.”

 

“Best and most reckless, that is why you have to fill out your own paperwork. It’s a reminder to be more careful.”

 

Seulgi kissed her teeth and made her way back to the door sighing out an “Alright” in response.

 

“Oh and one more thing, agent,” the boss spoke to grab Seulgi’s attention once again. 

 

“Yeah,” she replies, turning her head in the direction of the Boss.

 

“I’m glad you made it back unharmed.” 

 

“Well, what else did you expect from the best?” Giving her signature eye smile and leaving for good this time. 

 

Once Seulgi was gone the Boss picked up their phone in order to make a call. Hearing the phone ring in their ear for a long time only served to increasingly piss them off even more. When the call finally connected the Boss was already speaking before the person on the opposite line could even say anything. 

 

“Imagine the surprise that I have on my face when my agent walked into my office with not so much as a hair on top of her head misplaced!” The Boss’s voice was starting to pick at the end of their sentence, showing how much distress they were actually in. 

 

I mean sure they were putting two top agents against each other. But . Just how difficult was it to kill someone else. It can’t be that hard. Hell the boss might even just do it themselves at this point. It’s not like anything else was getting done around there anyway.  

 

“Calm your , do I need to remind you that these things take time? This mission was to see the extents that your agent could go through. She is surprisingly tough for someone of her frame, I give her that. Reviewing the footage that the car camera had was definitely a show. 

 

And why is it down to my agent being the one to take your agent out? Why can’t your agent find a way to get rid of her?”

 

“You know damn well that Seulgi would never be able to get rid of Irene. Irene is too experienced and stealthy. Seulgi is brash and forceful. They are complete opposites of each other and Irene is the senior here. So just why is it taking her so long to get rid of her junior?”

 

A laugh was heard on the other side of the phone. You might be right about everything that you just said, but an agent is still an agent. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens but you are more than welcome to commence a test mission of your own if you need to. You did say that my agent was stealthy, but do you know to what extent?” 

 

A dial tone rang out, and the boss set their phone down while running their free hand phone in their face. They really couldn’t stand having to speak with the other because they were just so irritating. Opening the suitcase in front of them that took out a rubber band ball and set it on their desk. 

 

So much for this mission, the set up was a set up. It was all to see how seulgi would perform in the situation. 

 

The Boss had been played and if there is one thing that the Boss didn’t like was being played. 

 

Well, you’ve made your move with my agent, let’s see what your agent can do. 

 

Sure the Boss wanted their own agent in a body bag, but they don’t like being toyed with more. 

 

Checkmate.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I know this chapter is pretty much a filler and we didn't really see our two main character that much but I have to develop the plot a bit more. 

Anyways, thank you guys so much for subscribing and upvoting. It means a lot that you took time out of your day to read my story. 

Also, I just made a twitter so follow me there @Ki78609774 probably going to be wildin' a little over there but all in good fun.

Have a great day and look out for the next chapter. 

Stream Monster and partipate in the live voting, I worte this chapter will doing the prevoting. :) Let's get our girls a win!